Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    307 miss...made me put my CCV in 3 times..kept giving me an error message.
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Made it to end for 307 and was beat. Thought I had that one!  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • TG1227TG1227 Posts: 39
    Suefire said:
    Same thing happened to me 
  • BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    307? Drops are crazy today!
    this may be the busiest day yet. thank you #coronavirus
    I honestly think week of show, we are gonna look back on this frenzy and laugh at how easy tickets are to come by then
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    TG1227 said:
    Suefire said:
    Same thing happened to me 
    same
  • BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    I honestly think week of show, we are gonna look back on this frenzy and laugh at how easy tickets are to come by then
    Definitely a strong possibility 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • But the chase has been a hell of a ride haha
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    Maybe, but even as busy as it's been today, it's not exactly "easy" to score. Will there ever be dozens of choices available at once? 
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    But the chase has been a hell of a ride haha
    Amen to that!
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    F5ers getting beat down today!  Let's keep it rolling!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • It's really crazy to see all of these loyal fans having the same issues. This is an easy fix and it needs to be addressed. Ticketmaster could give a shit. The easy fix being: if you click em' first, they're yours for at least 2 minutes. This is totally ridiculous.

• B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    But the chase has been a hell of a ride haha
    I'm over the thrill of the chase....I want a fuckin ticket!....:)
  • SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    Maybe, but even as busy as it's been today, it's not exactly "easy" to score. Will there ever be dozens of choices available at once? 
    Spectrum shows in 09 plenty of tickets became about a week before the show with plenty of choices. Than again... the World Series was also happening across the street that week. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • otis mcflusterotis mcfluster Posts: 536
    edited March 2020
    Perhaps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How many sells have happened today? 5? 6? 

19 days until the show. Let's say we average 2/day until then. That's 76 tickets right there. I might be super optimistic, but given the number of people looking on this board, I think chances are, with some coordinated meet ups and walk-in's, most everyone should be able to catch this show. I also think TM will drop a handful of additional tickets (probably not great seats) the day of as well. 
    Post edited by otis mcfluster on
  • Perhaps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 days until the show. Let's say we average 2/day until then. That's 76 tickets right there. I might be super optimistic, but given the number of people looking on this board, I think chances are, with some coordinated meet ups and walk-in's, most everyone should be able to catch this show. I also think TM will drop a handful of additional tickets (probably not great seats the day of as well. 
    At least 6
    It's really crazy to see all of these loyal fans having the same issues. This is an easy fix and it needs to be addressed. Ticketmaster could give a shit. The easy fix being: if you click em' first, they're yours for at least 2 minutes. This is totally ridiculous.

Wouldn't really fix anything. There'd just be a lot of complaints that it's impossible to be the one to "click 'em first." 
  • Perhaps ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 days until the show. Let's say we average 2/day until then. That's 76 tickets right there. I might be super optimistic, but given the number of people looking on this board, I think chances are, with some coordinated meet ups and walk-in's, most everyone should be able to catch this show. I also think TM will drop a handful of additional tickets (probably not great seats) the day of as well. 
    My count is atleast 8 or 9
  • I just convinced myself to sell my OAK night 1 seats if you are looking. 
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 612
    SHZA said:
    It's really crazy to see all of these loyal fans having the same issues. This is an easy fix and it needs to be addressed. Ticketmaster could give a shit. The easy fix being: if you click em' first, they're yours for at least 2 minutes. This is totally ridiculous.

Wouldn't really fix anything. There'd just be a lot of complaints that it's impossible to be the one to "click 'em first." 
    Someone posted way early on about this, and I think I agree. 

You’d then be refreshing in case that cart lost them, timed out or declined cc. I think that post was made prior to the dedicated F5ers going 24/7 tho. 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    Oh please make it so. I’m not so sure though.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110

If you feel that way, have you registered your concern to Ticketmaster management?  You can look them up easily on the Internet.  
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    I just convinced myself to sell my OAK night 1 seats if you are looking. 
    PM'd!
    This is what's been dropped today for Baltimore based on earlier comments. 10 drops, the first one was 4 and the rest pairs I believe, so 22 tickets. 
    9:41: 329 K
    10:22: 306 C
    12:27: GA 
    1:20: 212
    1:32: 223 
    3:56 201 J 
    4:15 6 B
    4:24 329 F 
    5:00 306 M 
    5:08 307 M 
  • RF123172 said:

If you feel that way, have you registered your concern to Ticketmaster management?  You can look them up easily on the Internet.  
    Absolutely. Talked to corporate office. Got absolutely no where. "The server thought you were a robot" he said. I laughed because of the amount of Captchas I got the first few nights and scored 90+ on all of them. You think it's cool that people are being booted as their credit cards are being processed?
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    SHZA said:
    This is what's been dropped today for Baltimore based on earlier comments. 10 drops, the first one was 4 and the rest pairs I believe, so 22 tickets. 
    Not a bad day! Surprised they all didn’t go to the refreSHZA!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    SHZA said:
    Nice investigation. Thanks!
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Need to replace my F5 button.

Just want some good Nashville seats.  =)
    SHZA said:
    Not a bad day! Surprised they all didn’t go to the refreSHZA!!
    Lol, trying to work today :) Def wish I was F5ing when those GAs dropped!
  • RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    edited March 2020
    RF123172 said:

Absolutely. Talked to corporate office. Got absolutely no where. "The server thought you were a robot" he said. I laughed because of the amount of Captchas I got the first few nights and scored 90+ on all of them. You think it's cool that people are being booted as their credit cards are being processed?
    I've spoken to a few in Senior Management at TM.  They were extremely familiar with the issue and said they were caught by surprise by it.  They used the same program as they always use for resale...with the price exception.  They said they were trying to figure out what change they could make that would result in less customer frustration.  They felt that considering how many were trying for so few tickets it was not a given what the solution was.  And that they need to be careful to not mess up their normal resale process.  All were very nice and knowledgeable.  It sounds like you did not speak to the right person.
    Post edited by RF123172 on
  • RF123172 said:
    RF123172 said:

I've spoken to a few in Senior Management at TM.  They were extremely familiar with the issue and said they were caught by surprise by it.  They used the same program as they always use for resale...with the price exception.  They said they were trying to figure out what change they could make that would result in less customer frustration.  They felt that considering how many were trying for so few tickets it was not a given what the solution was.  And that they need to be careful to not mess up their normal resale process.  It sounds like you did not speak to the right person.
    I definitely spoke to the right person. Do you work at Ticketmaster, or just a huge fan of their work?