Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• No make up dates yet. Or exactly what’s going. Just that it has been postponed for the time being.
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • korn-1korn-1 Posts: 930
    you guys do realize that by the time you read this list of what's posted it's too late?
    Not always true, I've had a bunch of people thank me for posting cause they were able to score tickets I posted about. I mean if it's about balt then yes, it's too late before you even start typing but some of the other shows, especially the upper level seats, you've got a few minutes sometimes 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Posts: 756
    epbadger said:
    epbadger said:
    wjt said:
    I hate you Rich 
    hate is such strong word, unless i'm his +1, then i'd say you're spot on right there.  ps - can anyone introduce me to Rich?
    Were you also Katie's boyfriend? :lol:
    Hey!!!
    Oh that was you badger! :lol::lol: Sorry to have ever suggested it was someone else.
    All good I share...But she dumped me! as soon as she hit the lotto and got GA...I still want you back Katie. I would be your +1 . the big bird to your sunffleupagus(that last part would make sense if you stalked her FB page ummmmm like a friend of mine did)
    Haha
    Off (s)He Goes
    La1 219 up
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 166
    Shit...

MAR.18
    Toronto, Canada,CANADA
    Scotiabank Arena

Pearl Jam 2020 Tour

Postponed, new date TBD

MAR.20
    Ottawa, Canada,CANADA
    Canadian Tire Centre

Pearl Jam 2020 Tour

Postponed, new date TBD

MAR.22
    Quebec City, Canada,CANADA
    Videotron Centre

Pearl Jam 2020 Tour

Postponed, new date TBD

• "If you're like me, then you know me"

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,667
    This sucks.
    Efffffffff!
  • wjtwjt Posts: 39
    i.  cannot.  stop.  f5-ing.
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Lots of money down the drain...
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
    Ughhhh this is crazy!!!
    Off (s)He Goes
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    I'ma keep F5ing until they shut it down
    This sucks. What do we do now.
  • They just cancelled 😭😭😭😭 a piece of me just died
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    Spring tour postponed
  • ritg19ritg19 Posts: 111
    So the obvious question we all want to know.  Is this a complete refund and start over or do those who have tickets already get them to the rescheduled dates.  Have a feeling it will be a straight refund and redo.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on....
  • B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346
    Unreal, friggin unreal!
    Gutted 
    Off (s)He Goes
    ritg19 said:
    So the obvious question we all want to know.  Is this a complete refund and start over or do those who have tickets already get them to the rescheduled dates.  Have a feeling it will be a straight refund and redo.
    Eff that. That's usually not how it works. Resale transactions are final. The original buyer has the option to get a refund if they haven't sold the tickets. 
  • DAMMIT.  I've been obsessed with getting tickets for weeks now and as soon as I finally score a pair, its cancelled. FML.
    edited March 2020
    La2 233 and sd bench k up... 
    Maybe these shows will still go on at a later date.
  • TG1227TG1227 Posts: 39
    This is crazy. Did they really just postpone the entire tour?
  • Glad I picked southwest to fly out for some of these shows. 
    SHZA said:
    ritg19 said:
    Eff that. That's usually not how it works. Resale transactions are final. The original buyer has the option to get a refund if they haven't sold the tickets. 
    When the Rolling Stones postponed we just used our same tickets a few months later. If you couldn't make the new date, you could get a refund, but if you could you just held on to your ticket.

• duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    This is not I repeat NOT a drill....
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......

• "If you're like me, then you know me"

• B4idiejetsB4idiejets Posts: 346

Hahaha
  • I was just going to post that too!

edited March 2020
    MF117973 said:
    SHZA said:
    ritg19 said:
    When the Rolling Stones postponed we just used our same tickets a few months later. If you couldn't make the new date, you could get a refund, but if you could you just held on to your ticket.

Exactly. And I've bought/sold tickets on ticketmaster before and they don't cancel the sale if the event is just postponed and not canceled. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    DAMMIT.  I've been obsessed with getting tickets for weeks now and as soon as I finally score a pair, its cancelled. FML.
    Not cancelled. Postponed. Let's keep it positive positive here.