Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• SHZASHZA Posts: 3,889
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    We'll be F5ing frantically! @BagCzech if I pull em, you're walkin in with me......
    it goes without saying, but if this happens, beers on me. 
    If anyone wants to give me their login info to try and buy, I'm game. LMckenney you could do the same and we'll see who's faster :) 
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    We'll be F5ing frantically! @BagCzech if I pull em, you're walkin in with me......
    If anyone wants to give me their login info to try and buy, I'm game. LMckenney you could do the same and we'll see who's faster :) 
    I have the magic touch bro, I wouldn't want to ruin the refreSHZA legend you have created.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,752
    Looks like huge thx to SHZA I’m set with my single!!  I’ll still be F5ing hoping to help out more people here though.  So happy!  Can’t wait to be in that building!  I need Breakerfall!!
    KOOL !!!
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    DoDaFoo said:
    "Just posted 2 reserved TC seats for Oakland April 18"   was just posted to FB
    I asked her the location and she said they already sold. I never saw them.

Two more pairs are there now
    I'm good. I already scored a ridiculous pair early on in this process (114 Row A5), just interested to see what pops up.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,392
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    If there wasn’t so much personal info / other tickets on my account I would! In the refreSHZA we trust.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    double F5CK - just missed GA for Hamilton. 
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 463
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    this is tempting. may take you guys up on it if i know there will be a long spell when i can't F5.

what you'd see in my account is that i have tickets to go see the Jonas Bros in vegas in my account. taking my family on spring break and my older one turns 13 the week before so the tix are a surprise to the kids. Yesterday we are outside and the jonas bros come on the radio and she goes "ugh, can you skip this"  FML
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    BagCzech said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    this is tempting. may take you guys up on it if i know there will be a long spell when i can't F5.

what you'd see in my account is that i have tickets to go see the Jonas Bros in vegas in my account. taking my family on spring break and my older one turns 13 the week before so the tix are a surprise to the kids. Yesterday we are outside and the jonas bros come on the radio and she goes "ugh, can you skip this"  FML
    Haha, figures doesn't it!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Quebec GA single up
    Toronto 2003, Hamilton 2005, Toronto 2005, Toronto 1&2 2006, Toronto 2009, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010, Toronto 1&2 2011, Hamilton 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014, Milwaukee 2014, New York City 2015, New York City 1&2 2016, Quebec City 2016, Ottawa 2016, Toronto 1&2 2016, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Madrid 2018, Chicago 1&2 2018, Los Angeles 1&2 2022, Quebec City 2022, Ottawa 2022, Hamilton 2022, Toronto 2022, Vancouver 1&2 2024, Seattle 1&2 2024, Baltimore 2024
  • epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    I have the magic touch bro, I wouldn't want to ruin the refreSHZA legend you have created.
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Quebec GA single up
    Son of a...! Guy said he was posting it in 5-10 minutes... ugh!
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • bertly83bertly83 Posts: 4
    Single ticket 200 Section Ottawa Friday March 20th posted on TM resale
    edited March 2020
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions
    LOL, the shit talking is all in good fun, but we must continue to keep the threads positivity.

With that being said, I will have the ticket confirmation email before you hit no for insurance, Mr. refreSHZA
  • OK so that  Zombie STL Sec 301 pair is really annoying
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions
    LOL, the shit talking is all in good fun, but we must continue to keep the threads positivity.

With that being said, I will have the ticket confirmation email before you hit no for insurance, Mr. refreSHZA
    F5 Olympics, I love it 
    SHZA said:
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions

F5 Olympics, I love it 
    LOL, love it
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,888
    Hello all, I may be looking to pass along my Denver 4/9/20 Reserved PJ 10 Club tickets.  

I don't have the time to go through 312 pages on this thread, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out as to how the fan to fan transfer system works.  Thanks in advance!
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • TenakaTenaka Posts: 96
    Hello all, I may be looking to pass along my Denver 4/9/20 Reserved PJ 10 Club tickets.  

I don't have the time to go through 312 pages on this thread, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out as to how the fan to fan transfer system works.  Thanks in advance!
    Colorado & New Yorks tickets can't be used in Fan-to-fan. I'm sure you'll get many PMs from people offering to buy them from you though
    2018 Wrigley 1
    2020 Ottawa / Quebec
  • I'll post a pair tomorrow morning around 6-7AM, making sure to give a heads up here with a few minutes notice so the F5ers can do their thing.
    Is this a BALT pair? 6-7am ET?

lol come on it's just 312 pages, you can be done reading by show time.

there is no F2F for denver or MSG due to state laws requiring transferability, but you can just find someone on here that 

RIP to your private messages
  • Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    Unfortunately, there is no "transfer".  Log into your ticketmaster account, view your tickets, and sell at face value.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
    Unfortunately, there is no "transfer".  Log into your ticketmaster account, view your tickets, and sell at face value.
    for denver and NY there is
    lmckenney24 said:
    SHZA said:
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions

F5 Olympics, I love it 
    LOL, love it
    Ticketmaster actually contacted me to say that I was so lightning fast that they'd be changing the name of CAPTCHA to refreSHZA 😂
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100

Pmd!
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    MF117973 said:
    Where can I sell my MSG tickets F2F. Thank you in advance
    You can't through Ticketmaster. But I am sure someone here will PM you and you can transfer your tickets to them, and they will send you the money.

Thank you 
    Did you find a buyer? Very interested
    SHZA said:
    lmckenney24 said:
    SHZA said:
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions

F5 Olympics, I love it 
    LOL, love it
    Ticketmaster actually contacted me to say that I was so lightning fast that they'd be changing the name of CAPTCHA to refreSHZA 😂

• epbadgerepbadger Posts: 663
    epbadger said:
    SHZA said:
    BagCzech said:
    duffmann said:
    Oh snap!!!
    battle of champions

%100 all in good fun.

oh snap!!!🤣🤣🤣
  • St Louis has a Ghost ticket. It's Section 301 Row J Seats 5-6. Been showing up randomly since Saturday
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    Just me - or is TM sluggish today?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Refreshing for 3 weeks, tix in cart spinning at least 20 different times. Feeling very discouraged. Finally decided to go listen to the album at the movies instead, that’s just as much fun, right?😂😢😬
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need