Eddie in Miami last night NetJets

14567810»

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,736
    edited February 2020
    i don’t think this event will be anything to anybody in a few weeks. 
  • nycrats said:
    pulling69 said:. 
    PS The band also uses a private jet to get between shows in the US, the crew takes buses. They have been doing that for years.
    id reckon it’s jets with an s. They aren’t all hopping in one plane w their families. 

The rest of the band wasn’t invited to his wedding correct? I doubt they’d get asked to be on his plane. 

The last few tours it was one jet, they chartered either a Gulfstream or an EMB-145(Legacy)... Not many of their families have been out on the last few US tours(13, 16).
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
    G4? G5?
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,532

I hope you are right but Fox and the Rs are excellent at digging up crap like this. Someone pointed out the point of the private show was to promote the company’s green initiative. Hopefully that sticks if the Rs attack in the fall. 
  • mcnuttmcnutt Posts: 36
    cool. 
  • G4? G5?

G450 or 550 IIRC, can't remember.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."

I hope you are right but Fox and the Rs are excellent at digging up crap like this. Someone pointed out the point of the private show was to promote the company’s green initiative. Hopefully that sticks if the Rs attack in the fall. 
    Even if it were to be a thing, it would be a dumb minute that appears on that show The Five. It will exist in that little bubble until the next morning gaining very little traction except on music blogs. It would be a nothing story. PJ/EV aren’t important enough in politics to move the needle like that. No one would really care.