Options

Who is your choice in the Democratic Presidential Primary?

Comments

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Bernie Sanders
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Wtf is uncle blazer and why are his opinions valid on anything?  He also claims Bernie is taking campaign contributions...pretty sure Bernie is asking his supporters to donate to causes and not make any contributions to his presidential run, but it’s ok to twist the facts I guess
    Maybe you missed Bernie's statement the other day when he suspended his campaign and refused to explicitly endorse Biden like he promised

Also, you can donate here if you want : https://secure.actblue.com/donate/bern-site?refcode=website-home-nav
    The donations page on Warren, Yang, klobachaur, and Harris presidential campaign page are all still open. Are they part of this groundless conspiracy as well?  Bernie dropped out yesterday get over yourself he will absolutely endorse Biden. I have no doubt.  It may not be on your time frame, but it will happen and won’t cost Biden the election.  Again warren has still not endorsed Biden and ended her campaign a month ago. Elizabeth Warren Russian asset? Lol. So is part of being a registered Democrat subscribing to every conspiracy on Twitter? Twitter has been crying about conspiracies for 3 years yet we still have trump. Take a break from twitter
    Warren, Yang, Klobachaur and Harris can use that money to run again in future elections.  

Do you think Bernie intends to run again in 2024? 

Warren is only interested in uniting Democrats against tRUmp.  Bernie is only interested in creating division. If Bernie were truly interested in pushing his agenda and progress, he would endorse Biden.  He's self defeating at this point, it's a bad look for Bernie.  
    So it is just a double standards thing. Good to know
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    static111 said:
    CM189191 said:
    Wtf is uncle blazer and why are his opinions valid on anything?  He also claims Bernie is taking campaign contributions...pretty sure Bernie is asking his supporters to donate to causes and not make any contributions to his presidential run, but it’s ok to twist the facts I guess
    Maybe you missed Bernie's statement the other day when he suspended his campaign and refused to explicitly endorse Biden like he promised

Also, you can donate here if you want : https://secure.actblue.com/donate/bern-site?refcode=website-home-nav
    The donations page on Warren, Yang, klobachaur, and Harris presidential campaign page are all still open. Are they part of this groundless conspiracy as well?  Bernie dropped out yesterday get over yourself he will absolutely endorse Biden. I have no doubt.  It may not be on your time frame, but it will happen and won’t cost Biden the election.  Again warren has still not endorsed Biden and ended her campaign a month ago. Elizabeth Warren Russian asset? Lol. So is part of being a registered Democrat subscribing to every conspiracy on Twitter? Twitter has been crying about conspiracies for 3 years yet we still have trump. Take a break from twitter
    Warren, Yang, Klobachaur and Harris can use that money to run again in future elections.  

Do you think Bernie intends to run again in 2024? 

Warren is only interested in uniting Democrats against tRUmp.  Bernie is only interested in creating division. If Bernie were truly interested in pushing his agenda and progress, he would endorse Biden.  He's self defeating at this point, it's a bad look for Bernie.  
    So it is just a double standards thing. Good to know
    So it's just a false equivalency thing.  Good to know.

Warren is only interested in uniting Democrats against tRUmp. 

Bernie is only interested in creating division within the party. If Bernie were truly interested in pushing his agenda and progress, he would endorse Biden.  He's self defeating at this point, it's a bad look for Bernie.  Bernie lost, the sooner he gets over it, the better. 

Those are 2 different standards.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Elisabeth Warren
    CM189191 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Everyone needs to be done worrying about Bernie.  
    Agreed. Bernie should endorse Biden and disappear. 

Or...should he have a presence, as a way to try to legitimize Biden to his followers?

I think him saying "Before we can get to my platform, we have to get away from Trump's" could go a long way.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Everyone needs to be done worrying about Bernie.  
    Agreed. Bernie should endorse Biden and disappear. 

Or...should he have a presence, as a way to try to legitimize Biden to his followers?

I think him saying "Before we can get to my platform, we have to get away from Trump's" could go a long way.
    Either way.....

Just as long as Bernie realizes he doesn't need to 'tear down the establishment' to get his platform accepted.  It's not helpful to his agenda or the DNC.  
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    Bernie Sanders
    nicknyr15 said:
    I was under the impression that the primary was over and the voters want Biden.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    nicknyr15 said:
    I’d vote for a blind monkey over the peice of cow dong we have for president! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    Pete Buttigeg
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I was under the impression that the primary was over and the voters want Biden.
    I'm curious if there are any other non-candidates we'd like to have instead of Biden.  That seems really useful.  Maybe do a choice between Michelle Obama and Biden.. or Barack...or George Clooney.  This poll simply shows how important the recency effect is.  This is the guy on tv everyday, so we love him.  
  • Options
    Pete Buttigeg
    Oh yeah, and when reading, we learn that it was a poll conducted by the Club for Growth, shared exclusively with the Post.  Isn't that interesting.  Wonder why the Club would conduct such a poll and share it only with an R friendly media outlet, and not share the cross tabs or anything.  Curious?  Nah.  
  • Options
    Did Bernie endorse Biden yet?

Bernie needs to endorse Biden
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    CM189191 said:

😴
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Oh yeah, and when reading, we learn that it was a poll conducted by the Club for Growth, shared exclusively with the Post.  Isn't that interesting.  Wonder why the Club would conduct such a poll and share it only with an R friendly media outlet, and not share the cross tabs or anything.  Curious?  Nah.  
    No way. You’re telling me news outlets have agendas? Weird. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    Elisabeth Warren
    rgambs said:
    Our primary system is fucking stupid.
    Posters on here have been saying Bernie needs to drop out for more than a month, despite a huge percentage of the Democratic populace not even having had the chance to vote yet.  I've been tolerating it, but now I'm pissed.  I finally get a chance to cast a vote, and there are no choices left.  You BidenBros got your way, and now, in the 7th most populated state in the country, I don't have the opportunity to vote for ANY of the diverse Democratic candidates.
    In fact, thanks to the absolutely moronic rules of primary voting, COVID-19 and the tireless efforts of the BidenBros, the Democratic voters in the 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th most populated states no longer have a primary choice.
    Fucking stupid.

Gotta agree with every word of this.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Pete Buttigeg
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    It's all very shocking
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    It's all very shocking
    Haha 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    rgambs said:
    Posters on here have been saying Bernie needs to drop out for more than a month, despite a huge percentage of the Democratic populace not even having had the chance to vote yet.  I've been tolerating it, but now I'm pissed.  I finally get a chance to cast a vote, and there are no choices left.  You BidenBros got your way, and now, in the 7th most populated state in the country, I don't have the opportunity to vote for ANY of the diverse Democratic candidates.
    In fact, thanks to the absolutely moronic rules of primary voting, COVID-19 and the tireless efforts of the BidenBros, the Democratic voters in the 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th most populated states no longer have a primary choice.
    Fucking stupid.

is your ohio democrat primary ballot different than mine?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Joe Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    Fucking stupid.

My Ohio primary ballot has one legitimate candidate on it.  
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    Fucking stupid.

really? define legitimate. and what prevents you for voting for that candidate? hmm?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Joe Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    Fucking stupid.

really? define legitimate. and what prevents you for voting for that candidate? hmm?
    A good start to defining a legitimate candidate would be "a candidate", smart ass.
    Sanders, Warren, Yang, Bloomberg, Harris, etc aren't candidates anymore as they have ended all ended their respective candidacies.

• Options
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    Fucking stupid.

A good start to defining a legitimate candidate would be "a candidate", smart ass.
    Sanders, Warren, Yang, Bloomberg, Harris, etc aren't candidates anymore as they have ended all ended their respective candidacies.

and yet many still received votes.....

• Options
    Joe Biden
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    mickeyrat said:
    rgambs said:
    Fucking stupid.

and yet many still received votes.....
    Yes, thank you for proving my point.  You are right the system is stupid when many votes are spent on candidates who will inevitably drop out of the race long before even half the populace has cast a ballot.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,018
    Bernie Sanders
    CM189191 said:

This guy should drop out. Fasttrack Inslee instead.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,609
    Seems 63% of Wisconsin dem primary voters selected Sleepy Woke Joe.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Hey Brian Lux,
     I cried as I ate my oatmeal.....   

I love Bernie! I voted for Elizabeth Warren! Thinking she could get me out of my poverty nightmare....

harris county had a Biden majority.... Freak me😥

here  I am .... Jobless and Bernie lost the vote!!!! 

Warren is out!     Sanders is out!   

Crap!!!! Biden?      Oh ....    Let's forget that impeachment stuff...   Ukraine.... Son has a job there..... 

Kamala Harris for V P !!!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Please don't tell anyone!!!!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    STAYSEA said:
    Please don't tell anyone!!!!
    A rare STAYSEA sighting!!!!

Hope all is well -- that is, other than the things you mentioned above that aren't well. And I hope that those things get better.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Biden as The top pick? Nothing is fine!!! There were 12 or 16...candidates!!! 
    How did it happen??????  
    Elizabeth Warren!, Klobecsr, Yang! , Beto!!!!!! 
    SANDERS

there is a new funny joke when someone walks into the room unexpected.... "Hey man, did you just try to Biden me?"
    ha ha ha ...... trump did it first.....
  • Options
    Arghhhh!!! Bill did it too. Politics suck!!!!
  • Options
    STAYSEA said:
    Biden as The top pick? Nothing is fine!!! There were 12 or 16...candidates!!! 
    How did it happen??????  
    Elizabeth Warren!, Klobecsr, Yang! , Beto!!!!!! 
    SANDERS

there is a new funny joke when someone walks into the room unexpected.... "Hey man, did you just try to Biden me?"
    ha ha ha ...... trump did it first.....
    Get it out now. Biden still needs your vote in November. 
  • Options
    Pete Buttigeg
    So strange, if true.  I can't figure these two out.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/496297-sanders-not-backing-warren-as-biden-vp-report