Options

Did Ticketmaster Screw NY Fans

1235»

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    pjl44 said:
    phaqew said:
    ive been in this club since 1996. its the first time ive ever been shut out of a show at msg. i dont buy multiple shows, and i dont ever flip the merch. I feel betrayed by the fanclub ive supported all these years. first taking the single away, now getting shut out of my hometown show. and seriously, one show in NY? 
    Betrayed? I've been in the 10C a little longer and I lost out on both Fenway shows in 2016. The odds were tiny but possible to go 0-2 and I got the short straw. It happens. But I wound up with a pair on the field for both shows. Roll up your sleeves and get to work. You've got 2 months. 

I’ve never hustled For tickets harder in my life. Everyone that walks into my store, I’m shamelessly asking if they have a connection at msg ! Haha. Checking stubhub like it’s the stock market! I may shed a tear when I finally score 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    PB11041 said:
    I've decided I am not happy with the lottery from 2016 and also now that I know the setlists and have listened to the boots I would like the Tenclub to build me the time machine I am owed so that I can go to whatever show I want.
    It's the least they can do for not providing the analog/analogue (for the Europeans) fans the single as stated in the by-laws.

By-laws?

What next, we impeach Santos?

This weekend we rock Portland