Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• My husband didnt receive his ticket email either. He also has comcast. Called the tenclub support number and they said they would try and escalate it but not sure why it wouldn't go through. We were awarded tickets and cc charged. The company is a support company for ticketmaster and clueless. So tenclub hired ticketmaster who hired ticketstoday. Tickets do not show up in your ticketmaster account until claimed through email, so not sure how we will get them. 
    Same thing is happening with me too. I chatted with TM and they confirmed my tickets but tried to resend them to my Comcast email, and I also offered an alternate email to try as well. 

Nothing showed up so I called last night and the rep said I had to take it up with Ticketstoday. He still tried to resend them and no dice. 

I’m gonna try again today to see if they can text me the links instead, since email must be the issue.

It’s odd because my LA ones came through without a hitch! I’ll update what I find out here. 
    Yes let me know if you find answers! The ticketstoday rep said I def wasnt the only one having problems. It's frustrating to have to spend time working it out. It's funny as my husband nor I have ever had problems with comcast blocking something. I really hope they dont use this same vendor in the future. I have never once with any band or ticket purchase had trouble retrieving tickets.
    I only put in for the two Oakland shows; on the 17th, I only got one email saying I'd gotten Saturday tix, but my CC was charged twice so I figured I was okay. Then yesterday, I only got one email - for the Sunday tix. So I emailed them this morning, we'll see what happens. I do have Comcast email as well, which does seem to be a common thread here. (Ah, Comcast and Ticketmaster, two of my favorite corporations ; )

it is good we have more than two months to get it all figured out (though hopefully it doesn't take that long!), and I do have the email from them with a receipt number saying I "scored tix for Saturday" so it's nice to have that proof, but it's still annoying to have to spend all this time, and a pain in the ass. While I hope it works out for all of us (and I assume it will) I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one with problems!
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Question: If I were to trade my GA tickets for some good reserved seats how would I do that without having to wait in the GA line with my trading partner? Tickets are not transferable so how does that work?!
  • JD2381JD2381 Posts: 52
    RandyM02 said:

Feel the same way, " floor behind GA are the worst seats", especially with 5' 1" wife. Got floor in 2013 Ten Club night of show and she was depressed for weeks as she didn't see a thing. 

One of my first concerts was when I was 11, Jimi Hendrix at the San Diego Sports Arena.  And before you get envious, our seats were on the floor about 25 rows back and I couldn't see a damn thing.  I also couldn't hear him because of everyone yelling "sit down!" the whole show.  But that's another story.  So no, reserved seats on the floor should not be assumed to be better than seats on the sides.  
    PJ:
    11/1/1992 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/1/1994 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/24/1995 San Francisco // 11/4/1995 San Jose // 10/19/1996 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/19/1997 Oakland (opening for Rolling Stones) // 6/30/1998 Minneapolis // 9/11/1998 New York // 10/30/1999 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/31/2000 Mountain View // 10/21/2001 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/1/2003 Mountain View // 6/6/2003 Las Vegas // 10/26/2003 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2006 Albany, NY // 7/15/2006 San Francisco // 7/16/2006 San Francisco // 10/22/2006 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/12/2008 Los Angeles (VH1 Rock Honors The Who) // 8/28/2009 San Francisco (Outside Lands) // 10/1/2009 Los Angeles // 10/24/2010 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/26/2013 Oakland // 10/19/2014 St. Paul // 10/26/2014 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2022 Oakland // 5/13/24 Sacramento
    EV:
    10/24/2004 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/11/11 Oakland // 10/23/11 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/21/12 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 

• MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    Habit4me said:
    Question: If I were to trade my GA tickets for some good reserved seats how would I do that without having to wait in the GA line with my trading partner? Tickets are not transferable so how does that work?!
    You’d have to switch account logins and let each other use them. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Habit4meHabit4me Posts: 155
    Habit4me said:
    You’d have to switch account logins and let each other use them. 
    That's what I figured but thought I'd ask the experts. Thanks
  • RandyM02 said:
    Spurs14 said:
    LA1  sec 109 row 16
    LA2  GA
    529xxx
    This much better than I expected.  Am extremely happy.  DETTUG (tm) !!!
    -----------------------
    mwplum said:
    I'm very happy that I was able to get tickets, and not complaining at all but for LA 1 I'm 446XXX and am in J row 20. I haven't been able to read all the posts, but are people finding that seats on floor went to lower 10C #s than better seats on the sides like sec 109? In my experience being on the floor behind GA are the worst seats in the house.
    -----------------------
    430xxx
    LA 2 Section J Row 17 2x
    LA1 Section G Row 14 1x
    Would of been nice to get one night in GA... not super stoked on these seats but i'm sure it'll be great.
    Feel the same way, " floor behind GA are the worst seats", especially with 5' 1" wife. Got floor in 2013 Ten Club night of show and she was depressed for weeks as she didn't see a thing. Asked for reserved, 421xxx, LA1 got SecF Row12, stuffed in corner. Will try and get sides somewhere so she can see. Did get LA2 Sec108, Row9 interesting the difference(s)? Hang in there Chinaski.

Curious on if you all think one could still see well if 9 rows back from GA and a little over 6 ft tall?  Never been on the floor behind GA, so trying to gauge what the view may be like.  You all have me nervous with comments like "worst seats in the house."  How tall are you @mwplum, @RandyM02 ?
  • Curious on if you all think one could still see well if 9 rows back from GA and a little over 6 ft tall?  Never been on the floor behind GA, so trying to gauge what the view may be like.  You all have me nervous with comments like "worst seats in the house."  How tall are you @mwplum, @RandyM02 ?
    yes, you will be fine.  I'm 5'9' and I was few rows back from GA in philly in 2013. it was a great view.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • My husband didnt receive his ticket email either. He also has comcast. Called the tenclub support number and they said they would try and escalate it but not sure why it wouldn't go through. We were awarded tickets and cc charged. The company is a support company for ticketmaster and clueless. So tenclub hired ticketmaster who hired ticketstoday. Tickets do not show up in your ticketmaster account until claimed through email, so not sure how we will get them. 
    Same thing is happening with me too. I chatted with TM and they confirmed my tickets but tried to resend them to my Comcast email, and I also offered an alternate email to try as well. 

Nothing showed up so I called last night and the rep said I had to take it up with Ticketstoday. He still tried to resend them and no dice. 

I’m gonna try again today to see if they can text me the links instead, since email must be the issue.

It’s odd because my LA ones came through without a hitch! I’ll update what I find out here. 
    Yes let me know if you find answers! The ticketstoday rep said I def wasnt the only one having problems. It's frustrating to have to spend time working it out. It's funny as my husband nor I have ever had problems with comcast blocking something. I really hope they dont use this same vendor in the future. I have never once with any band or ticket purchase had trouble retrieving tickets.
    I only put in for the two Oakland shows; on the 17th, I only got one email saying I'd gotten Saturday tix, but my CC was charged twice so I figured I was okay. Then yesterday, I only got one email - for the Sunday tix. So I emailed them this morning, we'll see what happens. I do have Comcast email as well, which does seem to be a common thread here. (Ah, Comcast and Ticketmaster, two of my favorite corporations ; )

it is good we have more than two months to get it all figured out (though hopefully it doesn't take that long!), and I do have the email from them with a receipt number saying I "scored tix for Saturday" so it's nice to have that proof, but it's still annoying to have to spend all this time, and a pain in the ass. While I hope it works out for all of us (and I assume it will) I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one with problems!
    Agreed I find solace I am not the only one, although it sucks we’re all in the same boat! Hopefully it gets sorted out for all of us soon.
  • RandyM02 said:
    Hang in there Chinaski.

Huh, that seems like a line right from Ham on Rye.
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,085
    Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Looking to trade 2 Oakland tix night 1 on the floor for any seats in Baltimore when the fan 2 fan opens
    message me if interested 
    Little Tremors
  • BganttBgantt Posts: 21
    I have good reserved seats for OKC, Phoenix, and San Diego. Looking to trade them for GA tickets instead pretty please. let me know!! we can just trade logins..?
  • Seats on the floor behind GA are awesome. Saw, and more importantly heard Yield-Milwaukee there. Sounded fantastic.
    Chillax and enjoy the show.
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.
    I used an email address provided in my initial "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." In my email to them, I provided the receipt number from my "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." I sent that email to: tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com last night and they replied about 11 hours later with a link to collect my tickets.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 252
    RandyM02 said:
    Spurs14 said:
    LA1  sec 109 row 16
    LA2  GA
    529xxx
    This much better than I expected.  Am extremely happy.  DETTUG (tm) !!!
    -----------------------
    mwplum said:
    I'm very happy that I was able to get tickets, and not complaining at all but for LA 1 I'm 446XXX and am in J row 20. I haven't been able to read all the posts, but are people finding that seats on floor went to lower 10C #s than better seats on the sides like sec 109? In my experience being on the floor behind GA are the worst seats in the house.
    -----------------------
    430xxx
    LA 2 Section J Row 17 2x
    LA1 Section G Row 14 1x
    Would of been nice to get one night in GA... not super stoked on these seats but i'm sure it'll be great.
    Feel the same way, " floor behind GA are the worst seats", especially with 5' 1" wife. Got floor in 2013 Ten Club night of show and she was depressed for weeks as she didn't see a thing. Asked for reserved, 421xxx, LA1 got SecF Row12, stuffed in corner. Will try and get sides somewhere so she can see. Did get LA2 Sec108, Row9 interesting the difference(s)? Hang in there Chinaski.

Maybe the ticketing system is programmed that people prefer being on the floor with more of a straight on view so floor takes precedence over stands given a similar distance to the stage.
    Also, maybe the seat I got was the best available single at the time my seniority came around.  Did you all get pairs?
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    OK I got in via Chrome, TM wasn't letting me have it on Firefox today.

I am in section F, (back floor right) at MSG. I am member # 162,xxx. I usually get lower bowl side stage, excellent seats, and once in a blue moon I get the back of the floor. This is one of those times. Happy to be in the building!
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    I'm on the floor in Oakland for night one.  I'm 5'3 and that's okay I could watch the TV lol 
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • LCLC Posts: 278
    MSG....342***, Section 120
    8-29-00 Mansfield, 6-29-03 Montreal, 7-2-03 Mansfield, 7-3-03 Mansfield, 7-11-03, Mansfield, 9-28-04 Boston, 9-29-04 Boston, 10-8-04 Kissimmee, 9-15-05 Montreal, 9-16-05 Ottawa, 5-12-06 Albany, 5-13-06 Hartford, 5-24-06 Boston, 5-25-06 Boston, 6-28-08, Mansfield, 6-30-08 Mansfield, 5-15-10 Hartford, 5-17-10 Boston, 7-19-13 Chicago, 10-15-13 Worcester, 5-2-16 New York City, 8-5-16 Boston, 8-7-16 Boston
    EV- 2008, 2011 Boston
  • Curious on if you all think one could still see well if 9 rows back from GA and a little over 6 ft tall?  Never been on the floor behind GA, so trying to gauge what the view may be like.  You all have me nervous with comments like "worst seats in the house."  How tall are you @mwplum, @RandyM02 ?
    yes, you will be fine.  I'm 5'9' and I was few rows back from GA in philly in 2013. it was a great view.
    Everyone has an opinion....If the whole floor were GA and you were standing approx where your seats are, would you who say they are worst seats in the house still moan and groan cause "Boo hoo...someone tall is standing in front of me".  I have floor seats for LA 1 and am happy, we're on an aisle. Don't have to see every second anyway...it's a concert, listen to it...
  • Seats on the floor behind GA are awesome. Saw, and more importantly heard Yield-Milwaukee there. Sounded fantastic.
    yes....I'm short and have always done GA...can't always see but whatever. Worst is those..."my kid can't see"......
    Good to hear!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    When I have seats on the side it feels like I am watching the band play a concert for someone else. I like being in front of the stage including behind GA.  You get to see the stage and lights as intended, full view of screens, and the sound is usually the best towards the back of the floor.  
    Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.
    I used an email address provided in my initial "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." In my email to them, I provided the receipt number from my "you're going to see Pearl Jam email." I sent that email to: tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com last night and they replied about 11 hours later with a link to collect my tickets.
    Thank you! I used the same email address and forwarded the initial "congrats" email. They responded by saying they would resend the email but I got nothing. I'll try again on Monday.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Can someone provide the Ticketstoday email and phone number that we use for issues. I never received the seat assignment for St. Louis either. Got Nashville though.
    Thank you! I used the same email address and forwarded the initial "congrats" email. They responded by saying they would resend the email but I got nothing. I'll try again on Monday.
    No problem. I read some posts that seemed to indicate that those with comcast emails were the ones having issues. I have a comcast email, so maybe there is a truth to that theory.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    edited February 2020
    This is from the email that you would of gotten for your Nashville tickets. FWIW - I never got my St. Louis email either and had to call to get them to 'send me another email':

Have questions about your order? Visit our FAQ for more information, or contact Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Fan Support At 855-868-4782 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-9PM ET) or email tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com.
    ^^^thank you so much!! I'll shoot another email today and call tomorrow. Much appreciated!!
    I used this email and had no reply. When I called friday evening they were pretty useless and just said they would look into it. So frustrating. I asked them to resend and they said it was sent the first time and he didn't have authority to resend it. Ugh. Comcast email as well. We had this issue the first go around with confirmation emails weeks before, so they knew it was a problem. 
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there...."
  • So I called the 10c support number that was listed in the receipt email (855-868-4782) and they said they'd escalate it so the emails can be resent. Supposed to take 24-48 hours, so if nothing in two days I call back. It's like I paid for them, I'd like to have them now!
  • ChoskaChoska Posts: 123
    I have tickets for Nashville but, very unfortunately, my work scheduled changed. Anyone know when the fan-to-fan ticket exchange will open? I already have a buyer, a friend who lives in Nashville, so I'm hoping I can transfer him the tickets at face value + fees. 
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• Choska said:
    I have tickets for Nashville but, very unfortunately, my work scheduled changed. Anyone know when the fan-to-fan ticket exchange will open? I already have a buyer, a friend who lives in Nashville, so I'm hoping I can transfer him the tickets at face value + fees. 
    Feb 18th. You won't be able to transfer directly, will have to coordinate to be online at the same time so they can grab them right after you post them.