Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• 530xxx
    Baltimore 205
    After some research looks like 200’s at Royal farm are in the back of lower level. Small place, should be great anywhere after Fenway
    The 300’s are upper deck. 
    Happy to be in the house regardless of where I am. 
    I’m also 530xxx. In 220 though. Interesting- we couldn’t be further apart!
    The 200 level at Royal Farms is pretty much the higher portion of the lower level, not a huge difference.
    This older barn doesn't have that extra top tier like newer arenas, so basically it's the lower levels and the 300 top.
    It's a pretty good sightline.   I'm in 210 …. I only wish my STL spot was similar   YIKES!   LOL
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    Just looking at seating chart for Baltimore sections 103 & 104 are designated for disabled totally cool this band def delivered on tickets for fans , I’m an idiot for even thinking otherwise! 10C still rules !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited February 2020
    So all the results are in:
    Priority #1 Denver - GA (BA)
    Priority #2 Phoenix - Section 111 Row E  Membership # - 512xxx
    My wife - Priority #1 San Diego - Section D Row 20 Membership # -706xxx (she foolishly allowed hers to expire)

All in all, very happy! Thanks 10c and TM.  Being in the back corner at Viejas is be just fine, its a small barn.  Lets Rock!
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    Ticketmaster didn't pick your reserved seats, 10 club did.
    Explain the logic of my seat then know-it-all. 
    Something definitely doesn’t line up there.
    No things are not lining up. People with higher numbers by the hundreds of thousands got GA when all put in best available. That doesn't line up at all. I really wish someone from 10C would define Best Available for the lottery and then explain how tickets got assigned once the lottery was chosen. When that happens, I'll stop asking questions. 
  • AW124797AW124797 Posts: 665
    I'm 280xxx with sec 119 row 12 for msg.
    Cant wait!

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    No things are not lining up. People with higher numbers by the hundreds of thousands got GA when all put in best available. That doesn't line up at all. I really wish someone from 10C would define Best Available for the lottery and then explain how tickets got assigned once the lottery was chosen. When that happens, I'll stop asking questions. 
    What does seniority # have to do with GA? It has nothing to do with it. BA is only an option that allows you to pick both GA and RES as one priority. If GA is available you get that as your selection if your name is picked. If not you get RES and then seniority determines your seats. 

• DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    Best Available meant if you lost the lottery for the GA Pit, you then were entered in for seats. Anyone can win Pit lotto regardless of when they signed up for 10c. Seniority only comes into play when assigning Reserved seats.
  • Taft said:
    smak said:

I'm pretty certain that they drew GA first from GA only and BA entries. Once all GA were gone, they moved on to reserved from BA and Reserved entries.
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited February 2020
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    Your membership number doesn't matter for GA.. doesn't matter if you picked BA. It only matters once it gets to reserved seating.  It all lines up

• Taft said:
    smak said:
    Regardless what your number is it has nothing to do with getting GA or not.  GA is a total crapshoot.  Even if one selected BA if and when their number was pulled they would be awarded GA if it was available at that time and it would continue as such until GA filled up and THEN the higher or lower number come into play handing out the reserved seats.  Pretty simple.
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• MUZIKMUZIK Posts: 629
    Taft said:
    MSG- Floor Section 1, Row 16. Member # is 42,XXX

The new process and cold association with TM creates results like this. 
    Damn! 

These aren’t even my tickets and I felt that one.
    09.11.98, 08.24.00, 08.25.00, 04.30.03, 07.08.03, 07.08.03, 09.15.05, 09.16.05, 09.19.05, 09.30.05, 10.01.05, 05.12.06, 05.13.06, 05.25.06, 05.27.06, 05.28.06, 06.01.06, 06.03.06, 06.19.08, 06.20.08, 06.22.08, 06.24.08, 06.25.08, 06.27.08, 06.28.08, 06.30.08, 07.01.08, 08.05.08, 08.07.08, 10.27.09, 10.30.09, 10.31.09, 05.18.10, 05.20.10, 05.21.10, 10.15.13, 10.18.13, 10,19,13, 9.23.15, 9.26.15, 04.28.16, 04.29.16, 05.01.16, 05.02.16, 05.06.22, 05.07.22, 09.14.22
  • smaksmak Posts: 232
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    It's obvious.  95% of the tickets seem to be in the right order, but Ticketmaster knows you personally and singled you out for worse seats.
  • renelesurrenelesur Dallas, TX Posts: 84
    edited February 2020

Final tally:

10C Priority #1 - OKC GA (Won) [1 ticket]

10C Priority #2 - NSH B.A. (Section 104 Row G) [2 tickets]

10C Priority #3 - STL B.A. (Floor Section C, Row 11) [1 ticket]

10C Priority #4 - PHX GA (Lost) [1 ticket]

10C member number:  493xxx

TM Verified Fan - Selected for OKC, but I already had GA so I did not buy any other tickets.

Overall, I'm happy with the 3 Midwest shows since I'm based in Dallas.  I like that I'm ending the trip in GA.  It'll be my first PJ GA experience.  You can find me on Mike's side that night.

Post edited by renelesur on

11/15/2013 - Dallas, TX; 11/16/2013 - Oklahoma City, OK;

8/10/2018 - Safeco Field, Seattle, WA; 8/18 & 20/2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL; 9/2 & 4/2018 - Fenway Park, Boston, MA

7/8 & 9/2022 - Hyde Park, London, EN,   UPCOMING: Nashville, St. Louis, OKC

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    I explained it to you in the other thread before it got locked. Others have here as well. BA isn't complicated.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • renelesur said:

Final tally:

10C Priority #1 - OKC GA (Won) [1 ticket]

10C Priority #2 - NSH B.A. (Section 104 Row G) [2 tickets]

10C Priority #3 - STL B.A. (Floor Section C, Row 11) [1 ticket]

10C Priority #4 - PHX GA (Lost) [1 ticket]

10C member number:  493xxx

TM Verified Fan - Selected for OKC, but I already had GA so I did not buy any other tickets.

Overall, I'm happy with the 3 Midwest shows since I'm based in Dallas.  I like that I'm ending the trip in GA.  It'll be my first PJ GA experience.  You can find me on Mike's side that night.

See you in okc!  Dallasite here too.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• sean9769 said:
    530xxx
    Baltimore 205
    After some research looks like 200’s at Royal farm are in the back of lower level. Small place, should be great anywhere after Fenway
    The 300’s are upper deck. 
    Happy to be in the house regardless of where I am. 
    I’m also 530xxx. In 220 though. Interesting- we couldn’t be further apart!
    The 200 level at Royal Farms is pretty much the higher portion of the lower level, not a huge difference.
    This older barn doesn't have that extra top tier like newer arenas, so basically it's the lower levels and the 300 top.
    It's a pretty good sightline.   I'm in 210 …. I only wish my STL spot was similar   YIKES!   LOL
    I was in section 203 for the show in 2013. Thought they were great seats, even though I was side/slightly behind stage. So 210 will be even better. 
    98 Raleigh 03 Raleigh 06 Camden1 13 Baltimore 16 Greenville 16 Raleigh 16 Wrigley1 16 Wrigley2 18 Missoula 18 Wrigley1
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    PJNB said:
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    What does seniority # have to do with GA? It has nothing to do with it. BA is only an option that allows you to pick both GA and RES as one priority. If GA is available you get that as your selection if your name is picked. If not you get RES and then seniority determines your seats. 

Correct ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Taft said:

Are you sure that is still your member number? (Honest question - not trying to be a dick.)

• TaftTaft Posts: 454
    Taft said:
    smak said:
    Your membership number doesn't matter for GA.. doesn't matter if you picked BA. It only matters once it gets to reserved seating.  It all lines up

You are having a different conversation it seems but so all the info is out there. I didn’t do GA or Best Available. Just Reserved. 42,XXX in Sec 1 Floor, Row 16 at MSG. 
  • TaftTaft Posts: 454
    JimmyV said:
    Taft said:

Are you sure that is still your member number? (Honest question - not trying to be a dick.)
    Yes. 100%. 
    Taft said:
    JimmyV said:
    Taft said:

Yes. 100%. 
    Then that is super weird.

• Only entered for N1 in Oakland. Got GA. So, So SO excited!! Flying in from Alberta, Canada just for the show. Have I mentioned that I am SO excited?!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    The 10C got a lot more tickets (maybe double) than what they used to.  That means more tickets that are further from the stage than 10C had in the past.  It also means double the amount of fan club members got tickets.  So, statistically that means there will be more people with a lower fan club number than you at the show, and thus your seats have a good chance to be worse than they might have been at past post-2012 US arena shows.
  • Boo Hoo
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,933
    398xxx

Priority 1 - SD: Section D, Row 10
    Priority 2 - LA2: Section J, Row 13
    Priority 3 - LA1: Section G, Row 10
  • Taft said:
    Taft said:
    smak said:

You are having a different conversation it seems but so all the info is out there. I didn’t do GA or Best Available. Just Reserved. 42,XXX in Sec 1 Floor, Row 16 at MSG. 
    Fair enough.. but I wasn't responding to you.  The comment about GA and membership numbers has no relevance whatsoever and its been talked about plenty on here. 
  • Hankj25Hankj25 Posts: 315
    So if I want to try and “trade up” 2 STL seats, what are my options?

i got 4 total but 2 are side stage. 

I want to upgrade those 2 tickets. Do I need to buy 2 in F2F and then hope someone buys my other 2?

do we have any clarity on how long F2F will be viable? 

Heck, I’m willing to buy 2 better seats and eat the cost of my 2 bad seats if needed. 

Seattle 8-8-18
    Chicago 8-18-18
    Chicago 8-20-18
    St. Louis 4-4-20
    Denver 4-9-20

Denver 9-22-22
    Noblesville 9-10-23
    Vancouver 5-6-24
    Seattle 5-30-24

EV
    Chicago 2-9-22
    Tempe 2-26-23
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Taft said:
    Taft said:
    smak said:

Have you seen anyone with a similar number for MSG post there seat location?
    edited February 2020
    We have one or two weirdisms, but on the whole this seems to have worked as expected.

Hankj25 said:
    So if I want to try and “trade up” 2 STL seats, what are my options?

i got 4 total but 2 are side stage. 

I want to upgrade those 2 tickets. Do I need to buy 2 in F2F and then hope someone buys my other 2?

do we have any clarity on how long F2F will be viable? 

Heck, I’m willing to buy 2 better seats and eat the cost of my 2 bad seats if needed. 

We don't know for sure but I bet fan to fan will last right up until day (or at least day before) of the show.