Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• Can anyone with MSG confirm they have their actual tickets in TM app or account ?
  • pmcgrath5 said:
    Can anyone with MSG confirm they have their actual tickets in TM app or account ?
    It shows the tickets.  They're not available until 3/27.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• fall by the waysidefall by the wayside Jericho, VT Posts: 756
    JimmyV said:
    We have one or two weirdisms, but on the whole this seems to have worked as expected.
    I'm seeing a lot of weirdisms with the floor seats. Ticketmaster seems to think the floor seats are better than the side seats, and they're not. You can't see anything there. And I'm assuming Ticketmaster has been the deciders about what to do with seniority assignments, because in past tours, people who got the floor behind the pit were in the higher numbers. 
    This right here.
    9/13/98, 10/4/00, 4/29/03, 6/29/03, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 10/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 9/26/15, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/26/21, 9/1/22, 9/2/22, 9/14/22, 9/18/23, 9/19/23, 9/7/24, 9/9/24, 9/12/24, 9/15/24, 9/17/24
  • So excited!  At 3pm yesterday, I got my email that said I’ve got GA for Oakland N1.

I’ve loved PJ since their first single.  Have only been to 2 concerts of theirs (Lallapalooza in 92 and when they opened for Rolling Stones in Oakland in 97 [dates off the top of my head, this was a long time ago]).  Stoked about seeing them all on their own.

What can I expect with GA?  If I hang out in line to get closer to the stage, what do I do with my camp chair?  Assuming that I can’t bring that into the Coliseum....

thanks!
  • My husband didnt receive his ticket email either. He also has comcast. Called the tenclub support number and they said they would try and escalate it but not sure why it wouldn't go through. We were awarded tickets and cc charged. The company is a support company for ticketmaster and clueless. So tenclub hired ticketmaster who hired ticketstoday. Tickets do not show up in your ticketmaster account until claimed through email, so not sure how we will get them. 
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there...."
  • JD2381JD2381 Posts: 52
    edited February 2020
    Post edited by JD2381 on
    PJ:
    11/1/1992 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/1/1994 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/24/1995 San Francisco // 11/4/1995 San Jose // 10/19/1996 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/19/1997 Oakland (opening for Rolling Stones) // 6/30/1998 Minneapolis // 9/11/1998 New York // 10/30/1999 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/31/2000 Mountain View // 10/21/2001 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 6/1/2003 Mountain View // 6/6/2003 Las Vegas // 10/26/2003 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2006 Albany, NY // 7/15/2006 San Francisco // 7/16/2006 San Francisco // 10/22/2006 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/12/2008 Los Angeles (VH1 Rock Honors The Who) // 8/28/2009 San Francisco (Outside Lands) // 10/1/2009 Los Angeles // 10/24/2010 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 11/26/2013 Oakland // 10/19/2014 St. Paul // 10/26/2014 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 5/12/2022 Oakland // 5/13/24 Sacramento
    EV:
    10/24/2004 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 7/11/11 Oakland // 10/23/11 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 10/21/12 Mountain View (Bridge School) // 

• vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 897
    Oakland 1 - Section C Row 2

(On the floor, 2nd row behind GA)

Member 220,xxx

I purposely didn’t enter GA because my wife is only 5 ft tall and then got put behind GA after all said and done.  Kinda disappointed here.  

Anyone interested in a trade?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    JimmyV said:
    We have one or two weirdisms, but on the whole this seems to have worked as expected.
    I'm seeing a lot of weirdisms with the floor seats. Ticketmaster seems to think the floor seats are better than the side seats, and they're not. You can't see anything there. And I'm assuming Ticketmaster has been the deciders about what to do with seniority assignments, because in past tours, people who got the floor behind the pit were in the higher numbers. 
    This right here.

Do you have examples?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • vedpunk said:

Member 220,xxx

I purposely didn’t enter GA because my wife is only 5 ft tall and then got put behind GA after all said and done.  Kinda disappointed here.  

I would trade you... I have 113 row 22, im 6' buddy is 6.5' .... I've sat there (floor seats before and loved it) 
  • pmcgrath5 said:
    Can anyone with MSG confirm they have their actual tickets in TM app or account ?

my ticket is viewable and transferrable in the tm app. no barcode just a countdown to when the barcode becomes available and start its life of refreshment until it dies a horrible death upon scan. 
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 464
    edited February 2020
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    This right here.

Do you have examples?
    A few examples in this thread alone a few pages back. Also check out the other post with the google tracking sheet. Members in the 150xxx/175xxx range are on the floor behind GA while members in the 450xxx/475xxx are in 109 and 115. 
    Post edited by BagCzech on
  • edited February 2020
    BagCzech said:
    A few examples in this thread alone a few pages back. Also check out the other post with the google tracking sheet. Members in the 150xxx/175xxx range are on the floor behind GA while members in the 450xxx/475xxx are in 109 and 115 which are amazing seats. 

I have 232xxx and im in sec 2. I would love to have sidestage seats as well. ive had them many times before not long after joining the club. but its still better than my first msg 10c tickets in 2003 which were 200 level farthest section with a head on view, it is what it is man. ive been in the club for 20 years and ive had amazing seats and so so seats but I always had an intensely satisfying experience because of the consistently amazing sound and experiences with people that probably don't even know how meaningful my shared experience with them actually was!

and btw, for the 2003 tour, they mailed me a card that got mangled in the mail. you had to mail an index card and a money order for each show you wanted to attend. I think the system is much improved. just saying.

Post edited by A satellite forever orbiting on
  • BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 464
    BagCzech said:
    A few examples in this thread alone a few pages back. Also check out the other post with the google tracking sheet. Members in the 150xxx/175xxx range are on the floor behind GA while members in the 450xxx/475xxx are in 109 and 115 which are amazing seats. 

I have 232xxx and im in sec 2. I would love to have sidestage seats as well. ive had them many times before not long after joining the club. but its still better than my first msg 10c tickets in 2003 which were 200 level farthest section with a head on view, it is what it is man. ive been in the club for 20 years and ive had amazing seats and so so seats but I always had an intensely satisfying experience because of the consistently amazing sound and experiences with people that probably don't even know how meaningful my shared experience with them actually was!

Agree wholeheartedly. I feel like a dick even commenting that some seats are better than others considering everyone that didn’t get any seats at all. But for the sake of comparison, I would prefer side stage although I know the sound quality could be better being straight on. 
  • BagCzech said:
    BagCzech said:

Agree wholeheartedly. I feel like a dick even commenting that some seats are better than others considering everyone that didn’t get any seats at all. But for the sake of comparison, I would prefer side stage although I know the sound quality could be better being straight on. 

look man, I love the passion. I understand what its like to be disappointed, but I have 48 shows under my belt and many years of doing this that keep things in a healthy perspective for me. im not judging anyone for their reactions, im just expressing my opinions.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    MSG: Section F, Row 3

Member # 131,XXX
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    BagCzech said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    This right here.

Do you have examples?
    A few examples in this thread alone a few pages back. Also check out the other post with the google tracking sheet. Members in the 150xxx/175xxx range are on the floor behind GA while members in the 450xxx/475xxx are in 109 and 115. 

I've seen one example of someone with a 5-digit number getting floor seats, which seems weird. That is the weirdism I was referencing. Otherwise it comes down to preference about what constitutes a better seat, which will always be subjective.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • My husband didnt receive his ticket email either. He also has comcast. Called the tenclub support number and they said they would try and escalate it but not sure why it wouldn't go through. We were awarded tickets and cc charged. The company is a support company for ticketmaster and clueless. So tenclub hired ticketmaster who hired ticketstoday. Tickets do not show up in your ticketmaster account until claimed through email, so not sure how we will get them. 
    Same thing is happening with me too. I chatted with TM and they confirmed my tickets but tried to resend them to my Comcast email, and I also offered an alternate email to try as well. 

Nothing showed up so I called last night and the rep said I had to take it up with Ticketstoday. He still tried to resend them and no dice. 

I’m gonna try again today to see if they can text me the links instead, since email must be the issue.

It’s odd because my LA ones came through without a hitch! I’ll update what I find out here. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    100 Pacer said:

Member # 131,XXX
    You’ve won before for MSG are these seats comparable to previous yrs? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 100 Pacer said:

Member # 131,XXX

what did you get, jose?
    100 Pacer said:

Member # 131,XXX
    For the ‘08 shows my 10C pairs were right up front on the floor one evening and next to the VIP section the other evening. GA obviously played its’ part this go around.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    100 Pacer said:

Member # 131,XXX

what did you get, jose?
    Hey for Baltimore 105 row bb it looks like it’s Mike’s side , I’m not attending MSG enjoy the show/shows , hope to catch up at a show ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 100 Pacer said:

Member # 131,XXX
    We’re gonna be neighbors :) 
    100 Pacer said:

Member # 131,XXX
    We’re gonna be neighbors :) 
    Get off my damn lawn!

• Hey for Baltimore 105 row bb it looks like it’s Mike’s side , I’m not attending MSG enjoy the show/shows , hope to catch up at a show ...
    ha! if I can actually go. its still uncertain.
  • penny lane2penny lane2 Posts: 84
    edited February 2020
    My husband didnt receive his ticket email either. He also has comcast. Called the tenclub support number and they said they would try and escalate it but not sure why it wouldn't go through. We were awarded tickets and cc charged. The company is a support company for ticketmaster and clueless. So tenclub hired ticketmaster who hired ticketstoday. Tickets do not show up in your ticketmaster account until claimed through email, so not sure how we will get them. 
    Same thing is happening with me too. I chatted with TM and they confirmed my tickets but tried to resend them to my Comcast email, and I also offered an alternate email to try as well. 

Nothing showed up so I called last night and the rep said I had to take it up with Ticketstoday. He still tried to resend them and no dice. 

I’m gonna try again today to see if they can text me the links instead, since email must be the issue.

It’s odd because my LA ones came through without a hitch! I’ll update what I find out here. 
    Yes let me know if you find answers! The ticketstoday rep said I def wasnt the only one having problems. It's frustrating to have to spend time working it out. It's funny as my husband nor I have ever had problems with comcast blocking something. I really hope they dont use this same vendor in the future. I have never once with any band or ticket purchase had trouble retrieving tickets.
    Post edited by penny lane2 on
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    My husband didnt receive his ticket email either. He also has comcast. Called the tenclub support number and they said they would try and escalate it but not sure why it wouldn't go through. We were awarded tickets and cc charged. The company is a support company for ticketmaster and clueless. So tenclub hired ticketmaster who hired ticketstoday. Tickets do not show up in your ticketmaster account until claimed through email, so not sure how we will get them. 

Yes let me know if you find answers! The ticketstoday rep said I def wasnt the only one having problems. It's frustrating to have to spend time working it out. It's funny as my husband nor I have ever had problems with comcast blocking something. I really hope they dont use this same vendor in the future. I have never once with any band or ticket purchase had trouble retrieving tickets.
    The good news is you have 2 months to get this to work out. 10 Club will be able to help as best as they can. If you got tickets and were charged they will get them to you. 
  • PJNB said:

The good news is you have 2 months to get this to work out. 10 Club will be able to help as best as they can. If you got tickets and were charged they will get them to you. 
    True, I am glad I have time. But am losing free time when I spend an hour on the phone with a rep trying to have them work it out. Tenclub cant help as they handed the process over to a vendor. The ticketstoday vendor told me on their end it appears done as the email was sent. Ticketmaster said I have to claim them in the email ticketstoday sent so they cant help. I know Monday I'll have to also scratch off time during work to get back on the phone, and that's the frustration. It wont work itself out. I have to put time in to get it handled properly. When 99.9 percent of all other tickets I ever bought were- paid money get tickets. Easy. 
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    Something wrong with TM today? Or just me? I keep getting this message when trying to log in. Got the same message when I tried to reset my password, so it isn't that either.

""We Need to Try Your Request Again
    There was an unexpected error while processing your request. To continue, please try again.""

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    vedpunk said:

Member 220,xxx

Row 2 behind GA might be pretty good.

Row 20 behind GA, not so much.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Spurs14 said:
    LA1  sec 109 row 16
    LA2  GA
    529xxx
    This much better than I expected.  Am extremely happy.  DETTUG (tm) !!!
    -----------------------
    mwplum said:
    I'm very happy that I was able to get tickets, and not complaining at all but for LA 1 I'm 446XXX and am in J row 20. I haven't been able to read all the posts, but are people finding that seats on floor went to lower 10C #s than better seats on the sides like sec 109? In my experience being on the floor behind GA are the worst seats in the house.
    -----------------------
    430xxx
    LA 2 Section J Row 17 2x
    LA1 Section G Row 14 1x
    Would of been nice to get one night in GA... not super stoked on these seats but i'm sure it'll be great.
    Feel the same way, " floor behind GA are the worst seats", especially with 5' 1" wife. Got floor in 2013 Ten Club night of show and she was depressed for weeks as she didn't see a thing. Asked for reserved, 421xxx, LA1 got SecF Row12, stuffed in corner. Will try and get sides somewhere so she can see. Did get LA2 Sec108, Row9 interesting the difference(s)? Hang in there Chinaski.

RandyM02