Seat Confirmations - Week of Jan. 27

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    I'm  member #711xxx and I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't  get front row to see The Boys.

#PrayForMeJamily
  • I'm  member #711xxx and I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't  get hi front row to see The Boys.

#PrayForMeJamily
     beach boys? Jersey boys? Backstreet boys? Hardy boys? 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,532
    #JamilyUgh
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    I'm  member #711xxx and I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't  get hi front row to see The Boys.

#PrayForMeJamily
     beach boys? Jersey boys? Backstreet boys? Hardy boys? 
    Jerky Boys. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I'm  member #711xxx and I'll be absolutely gutted if I don't  get front row to see The Boys.

#PrayForMeJamily
    Will Uncle Neil play?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Just FYI I woke up gutted
  • What if this goes on for weeks? The email said "beginning the week of..." It never said anything about when the tickets would be distributed by. Oh the horror! :o
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    yanknuck said:
    What if this goes on for weeks? The email said "beginning the week of..." It never said anything about when the tickets would be distributed by. Oh the horror! :o
    WEEKS of gutting 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Ideally they’d follow the same schedule as the confirmation emails 
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Ideally they’d follow the same schedule as the confirmation emails 
    I think they'll contact us in the order of our 10c member numbers. Highest to lowest, of course. 
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    80's slasher films are making a comeback.  #gutted
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    No email for me either. Add me to the gutted list.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Just got my email!  Put in for reserve, but got GA!  Plus, it says rail right on ticket!

• bbiggs said:
    80's slasher films are making a comeback.  #gutted
    The Halloween  T-shirt makes a LOT more sense now.

also since I did BA for Toronto, I really hope I score all 4 tickets... I talked my buddy into booking a non refundable room
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Eddie has not hand delivered me the tickets yet

#ExtraGutted
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    It will be epic if they don't release seat locations until Friday.  Still the week of the 27th so they'd be fulfilling their commitment. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,836
    Will anyone have guts left after this week?
    Don’t worry the Fan to Fan Gut Exchange opens up next week, assuming you already received your confirmation email.
    Long time fan since '85...quick question, is it too late to sign up for ten club tickets for the spring tour? TIA
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Long time fan since '85...quick question, is it too late to sign up for ten club tickets for the spring tour? TIA

Yes, you get to take tickets from the new members. Only members from before 1990 have this benefit. 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    Question for the jamily......

I had my stomach and colon removed a few years ago.

If I don't get the seats I deserve as a longtime hardcore real true fan of the boys.....
    Can I still be gutted?

#NoGutsNoGutted
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128
    Scored MSG & Balt as my 8 &9 pick! #blessed
    Didn’t get GA and I put Best available? #gutted
    #blessed&gutted
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    mcgruff10 said:
    So stoked to see what tickets I got.   Will see if I got GA for Oakland 2.  Also getting a new couch on Tuesday.  Doesn't get Eddie Vedder than this!
    Are you excited for your first Pearl Jam show? I would definitely bring tissues because you are definitely going to cry.   Welcome to the jamily!!!!
    Long time fan, first time show attendee.  Does anyone know if I'll have a good chance at a tambourine?  
    Yes bring your kid get into GA with him wave at ED during encore! Good to go 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    Front row.  Woohoo!!!

jk
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • bbiggs said:
    It will be epic if they don't release seat locations until Friday.  Still the week of the 27th so they'd be fulfilling their commitment. 

Some people just want to watch the world burn.... 

(I'm rooting for this too) 

Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,268
    I went fishing this weekend. I don’t think those fish won any tickets either, they’re all feeling pretty gutted right. now.
  • rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    edited January 2020
    ISO......Taking my mom to her first PJ concert. She had a 10C # in 100s back in 1990 but let her membership lapse.  We are traveling from Oklahoma City to NYC just for the MSG show.  Mom fell for dad during his spell with cannibalism so fingers crossed they play Dirty Frank just for her!!! Flights and hotels are booked now we just need tickets. Looking for 2 GA and Book of Mormon tickets to make our Broadway matinee/Evening with Pearl Jam experience in the Big Apple complete! 
    Post edited by rvapete on
    Hey guys, flying in from Uzbekistan.  Hotel and airfare booked but sadly no ticket yet to msg.  Help me make my wish come true.  I just want to see pj once from the pit in the big apple.   Please guys, I only need one GA ticket.  I am going to 11 shows in the spring but struck out on msg.  please, I'll do anything.  Thanks from a long time fan.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    This thread is gold :rofl:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Confirmed Back Row 300 level. Best sound in the house! 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Confirmed Back Row 300 level. Best sound in the house! 
    Agreed, you basically get to hear the show twice from back there
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .