Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    Insert "Get a vaccine" for "Put a mask on!" and you have this board in a nutshell...  

Some people have a very strange way of getting their kicks.
    I go to Route 66. It’s literally just up the street. 

Great that it's so convenient!

Try to avoid Route 666, though.
    From the town of my birth!

Sure do take their guns seriously.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    dankind said:
    hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    Insert "Get a vaccine" for "Put a mask on!" and you have this board in a nutshell...  

Some people have a very strange way of getting their kicks.
    I go to Route 66. It’s literally just up the street. 

Great that it's so convenient!

Try to avoid Route 666, though.
    From the town of my birth!

Well, that's Florida for ya
    That’s also DK for ya. 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    CDC - "If you've been fully vaccinated: You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart."  ( Link - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html )

Our leaders -

Whining.  We finally have leaders that want to set an example for the nation.   So what if they don’t have to wear masks?  They have the freedom to wear masks if they want to. Or are you saying we don’t have the freedom to wear a mask?  
    Everyone who wants to wear a mask can absolutely wear a mask.  That's great.  But these are the same people telling me daily to get the vaccine so life can go back to normal, without life going back to normal.  Is that not an anti-vaxx message they are sending?

How do you think this picture gets through to the "anti-mask/ant-vaxx" crowd?  
    I personally don’t give a fuck if you wear one or if you get the vaccine or get your kids vaccinated so let’s just get the clear , I take every precaution because I want too! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    CDC - "If you've been fully vaccinated: You can gather indoors with fully vaccinated people without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart."  ( Link - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html )

Our leaders -

Whining.  We finally have leaders that want to set an example for the nation.   So what if they don’t have to wear masks?  They have the freedom to wear masks if they want to. Or are you saying we don’t have the freedom to wear a mask?  
    Everyone who wants to wear a mask can absolutely wear a mask.  That's great.  But these are the same people telling me daily to get the vaccine so life can go back to normal, without life going back to normal.  Is that not an anti-vaxx message they are sending?

How do you think this picture gets through to the "anti-mask/ant-vaxx" crowd?  
    I personally don’t give a fuck if you wear one or if you get the vaccine or get your kids vaccinated so let’s just get the clear , I take every precaution because I want too! 
    Well said
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,546
    edited May 2021
    Starting May 3rd all educational workers are vaccine eligible.  I will call 📞 May 3 and get an appointment.  It takes 14 days after shot before some immunity?

May 24 th everyone over 18 is eligible for the vaccine in Ontario.  I believe BC as well.  Manitoba truckers and education workers can be vaccinated in North Dakota?  Not sure how education workers get vaccinated in North Dakota with border closed?  Looks like good news all around.
    If you get Pfizer, the US authorized exporting Canada doses yesterday from Michigan (which were cut January). This vaccine will no longer be imported from Belgium.
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    tish said:
    Starting May 3rd all educational workers are vaccine eligible.  I will call 📞 May 3 and get an appointment.  It takes 14 days after shot before some immunity?

May 24 th everyone over 18 is eligible for the vaccine in Ontario.  I believe BC as well.  Manitoba truckers and education workers can be vaccinated in North Dakota?  Not sure how education workers get vaccinated in North Dakota with border closed?  Looks like good news all around.
    If you get Pfizer, the US authorized exporting Canada doses yesterday from Michigan (which were cut January). This vaccine will no longer be imported from Belgium.

It's good news, as it leaves us less vulnerable to any further restrictions the EU might try to put on export. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,546
    At least Europe honored distribution in the first quarter. When kids and variant doses start, I'd rather depend on Europe.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    our premier is a laughingstock. many here (including myself) are of the opinion that front line workers should be prioritized, especially those in child care and the education system. my premier's solution? telling the teachers to go to North Dakota to get vaccinated. 

and then the North Dakota health spokesperson says they have no idea what Pallister is talking about. 

this idiot also thinks it's great that teachers have to shell out their own money to buy school supplies for their students. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509
    One of them who scream every day on tv for masks and social distance..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    23scidoo said:

Pearl Jam made a whole album with a climate crisis theme while their lead singer flies around on and shills for a private jet company. 

A lot of people just suck. It is what it is. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,787
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

Pearl Jam made a whole album with a climate crisis theme while their lead singer flies around on and shills for a private jet company. 

Agreed. Shouldn’t be surprising. This kind of thing has been exposed over and over during this pandemic. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

Who is that and what year was that photo taken?

Whoever it is,  I'm super regretful that I, and my family wore masks.  Every time I see someone without one,  my jealousy and regret overwhelm me. 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

Whoever it is,  I'm super regretful that I, and my family wore masks.  Every time I see someone without one,  my jealousy and regret overwhelm me. 
    He is a greek epidemiologist, day by day on tv..photo was taken 2 days ago..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

That's why I don't trust the Greeks.
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    In many cases with some people, “it’s do as I say, not as I do”.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

W

Has he been vaccinated yet?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

Well, they are loyal like no other people.
    A Greek will never leave his buddy's behind.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

pumper fi?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

:| 
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Poncier said:
    mrussel1 said:
    23scidoo said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    23scidoo said:

You know something??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    In many cases with some people, “it’s do as I say, not as I do”.  
    ''Leading by example''..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Please, smile..it's humour, ok??..

https://youtu.be/Km6wmz2qGpQ

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Bars and restaurants open today, the tourists coming next week..God help us..
    and i think i decide which vaccine gonna get..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,964
    edited May 2021
    You get a choice? That's  a privilege 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/health/covid-herd-immunity-vaccine.html

"Now, more than half of adults in the United States have been inoculated with at least one dose of a vaccine. But daily vaccination rates are slipping, and there is widespread consensus among scientists and public health experts that the herd immunity threshold is not attainable — at least not in the foreseeable future, and perhaps not ever.

Instead, they are coming to the conclusion that rather than making a long-promised exit, the virus will most likely become a manageable threat that will continue to circulate in the United States for years to come, still causing hospitalizations and deaths but in much smaller numbers."

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    You get a choice? That's  a privilege 
    I think i can R...
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

"Now, more than half of adults in the United States have been inoculated with at least one dose of a vaccine. But daily vaccination rates are slipping, and there is widespread consensus among scientists and public health experts that the herd immunity threshold is not attainable — at least not in the foreseeable future, and perhaps not ever.

Instead, they are coming to the conclusion that rather than making a long-promised exit, the virus will most likely become a manageable threat that will continue to circulate in the United States for years to come, still causing hospitalizations and deaths but in much smaller numbers."

Exceptional!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

Exceptional!
    Sad and pathetic.  People choosing their own demise.  
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    USA!  Freedumb!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
This discussion has been closed.