Options

The coronavirus

Comments

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    I cannot believe people still question mask usage at this point.  There are so many real world examples to show that it is part of the near-term solution.  Plenty of big examples just in my own personal life, let alone elsewhere.
    Gee, I don't know why anyone would question wearing the mask.  Our very own Lead Epidemiologist Anthony Fauci himself has flip flopped so many times on mask usage it is hard to know what to trust.  See the thread on the last page.

Maybe the Danish Mask Study found here is why people doubt the effectiveness of masks...  https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

Maybe it is the countless examples of our very own political leaders going against their own advice...  Pelosi at the hair salon...  This from Newsom the other day...  I mean, the nerve of this guy...

Maybe it's the fact that the recommendation is now to wear TWO masks because one is not that effective.  I mean seriously, when does it stop?  If two is better, am I not wrong to assume 4 is going to be pretty damn close to perfect?

Maybe it's the fact that states that have masked harder and locked down harder are doing worse than states that have not.  Would that not prove masks have hardly any effect?

I think there are plenty of reasons for people to doubt mask usage, no?
    You still questioning masks huh? Welcome to the wrong side of history...and data of course. Have fun with your weird fascination with fauci though. Build a statue made out of unused masks.

How many masks are you currently wearing Cincy?  And by currently I mean when in public or around others?
    Here’s the deal. 3 works better than 2. It pretty simple concept. That said, I wear one. And my global mfgr employee is still only requiring 1 (after review). A Global mfgr that has been making the stuff you need the entire pandemic and has ZERO covid transmission on-site at any location (I guess you can’t rule out asymptomatic). Seems to have been working across the globe during the entire pandemic. Just a small piece (if 100,000 people across the world working at locations open 24/7 is a small piece) of information 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    Double masker here. Care to shame me?
    Not at all.  Glad you stand firm in your beliefs.

Edited to add, a question though.  What are your thoughts on single maskers?
    Gratitude. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    benjs said:
    House Democrats providing a reminder to DOUBLE MASK you degenerates!  Anybody care to admit they double mask by the way or do we not truly believe in the science like we put on here?  

I thought you're opposed to even wearing a single mask. What's your point? 

On your prior point about 'flip-flopping' - I'm an advocate for making the best decisions by aggregating the best verifiable data available. I want someone who responds to the data as it comes in, and as they're disproven by learning more facts and aggregating more data, they are amenable to modifying their stance by seeing the proof. If you want someone making decisions with an outdated perspective of reality, that's your prerogative.
    Thanks @benjs for taking the time to explain this because most of us don't have the energy or patience for it anymore.
    “When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?”

—Apocryphal Keynes
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472
    Moderna announced today that it is beginning clinical trials on an adapted version of its vaccine targeted against one of the variant forms of the virus. They have reportedly produced enough to test in volunteers, and will be trying to work out what format and mix of dosing will be most  effective.

It’s great news that they have been able to produce an adapted vaccine candidate so quickly - definitely encouraging, as we face more and more variants, and one of the big pluses of the mRNA vaccines. 

In related news, the FDA announced this week that variants of the vaccine do not need to go through the full approval process again, but rather can go through a process similar to that of the seasonal influenza vaccine. 

Thanks for the good news! 

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,472

In Canada, were advised to wear the best-fit mask. Now I cut up n95s and put them in the middle layer of a great fitting mask for the little one.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Gratitude. 
    And that's right!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Masks work its not negotiable.  Just pathetic  to say otherwise. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Gratitude. 
    And that's right!
    Top 5 bass groove.

Yauch the maestro!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    gvn2fly1421gvn2fly1421 Posts: 935
    edited February 2021
    Things that make you go hmmmm....

Biggest lie we have been told the past year?  What's your vote?  Feel free to add your own...
    1.  Super spreaders
    2.  New variants, even scarier than the original
    3.  Masks work
    4.  Two weeks to flatten the curve
    5.  Once the vaccines are here, life can go back to normal
    6.  Masks actually do not work as good as we thought, so wear two masks because "common sense"
    7.  Dying "with" Covid vs Dying "from" covid
    8.  Covid relief bills actually provide relief to the ones who need it (This is true for Trumps bills and this new one which shows 9% of the 2 trillion goes to the people)

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Gratitude. 
    And that's right!
    Top 5 bass groove.

Yauch the maestro!
    Indeed!

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,714
    dankind said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Gratitude. 
    And that's right!
    Top 5 bass groove.

Yauch the maestro!
    Sorely missed. 
  • Options

Biggest lie we have been told the past year?  What's your vote?  Feel free to add your own...
    1.  Super spreaders
    3.  Masks work
    6.  Masks actually do not work as good as we thought, so wear two masks because "common sense"
    8.  Covid relief bills actually provide relief to the ones who need it (This is true for Trumps bills and this new one which shows 9% of the 2 trillion goes to the people)
    I don't know what to believe sometimes. I'll give a comment (or question) on each of these nine though. Even though you'll see I'm just as confused as anyone else. So everyone feel free to correct anything below....

1) Has anything been confirmed as a "superspreader" event? I know that Trump Rose Garden thing was, but those were all famous politicians who had to report that they were positive. But were events like Trump's arena rallies or BLM gatherings ever confirmed to be superspreaders? How would we know who was there, who actually got tested, and who was positive?

2) Seem to be hearing this more and more. With people saying that the vaccine may not work for some new strains. But who knows?

3) I'm sick of the masks as much as the next guy but they can't hurt. I only wear it where it's deemed I have to (in stores, government buildings, etc.) I take it right off the moment I'm out the door. 

4) Don't remember hearing that. Is that a Trump-line?

5) If that was said, it definitely wasn't true. It's my understanding (and I could be wrong) that while the vaccine protects you from the symptoms of Covid, you still can get it and can spread it if you're vaccinated. So from a spreading-standpoint, being vaccinated might just as well be the same as being not vaccinated. 

6) That's dumb. Nothing short of Biden showing up at my door with armed secret service agents will get me to wear two masks. 

7) If you were likely going to die within a year, but contracted Covid and died within a few days, I understand why they consider that dying "from" Covid. 

8) Yeah this needs to be amended. Get the money to people who need it, and only people who need it. And businesses too. Tom Brady's TB12 nutrition company got a PPP loan of almost one million dollars. But he's not the only one. Kanye West, The Church of Scientology, and (of course) a venture firm run by Jared Kushner, all got PPP money. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I don't know what to believe sometimes. I'll give a comment (or question) on each of these nine though. Even though you'll see I'm just as confused as anyone else. So everyone feel free to correct anything below....

1) Has anything been confirmed as a "superspreader" event? I know that Trump Rose Garden thing was, but those were all famous politicians who had to report that they were positive. But were events like Trump's arena rallies or BLM gatherings ever confirmed to be superspreaders? How would we know who was there, who actually got tested, and who was positive?

2) Seem to be hearing this more and more. With people saying that the vaccine may not work for some new strains. But who knows?

3) I'm sick of the masks as much as the next guy but they can't hurt. I only wear it where it's deemed I have to (in stores, government buildings, etc.) I take it right off the moment I'm out the door. 

5) If that was said, it definitely wasn't true. It's my understanding (and I could be wrong) that while the vaccine protects you from the symptoms of Covid, you still can get it and can spread it if you're vaccinated. So from a spreading-standpoint, being vaccinated might just as well be the same as being not vaccinated. 

6) That's dumb. Nothing short of Biden showing up at my door with armed secret service agents will get me to wear two masks. 

7) If you were likely going to die within a year, but contracted Covid and died within a few days, I understand why they consider that dying "from" Covid. 

8) Yeah this needs to be amended. Get the money to people who need it, and only people who need it. And businesses too. Tom Brady's TB12 nutrition company got a PPP loan of almost one million dollars. But he's not the only one. Kanye West, The Church of Scientology, and (of course) a venture firm run by Jared Kushner, all got PPP money. 
    1.  That's my point.  The national news loves to use fear to control us.  Remember the Super Bowl and post party?  Superspreaders!

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wild-super-bowl-celebrations-tampa-prompt-covid-super/story?id=75754157

Remember when my Bama boys won the National Title?  Roll damn Superspreader!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tuscaloosa-celebration-alabama-national-championship-covid-19-concerns/

There are countless others, but you get my drift.

2.  Exactly, cases are dropping, deaths are dropping, but we have to keep this fear going somehow...  Let's go with new variants!

3.  With you here.  Most in here think I never wear one, but when I have to, I have to.  When I don't, I certainly do not and I am seeing more and more grocery stores locally get lax with their enforcement!

4.  It goes way back to the beginning...  https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/11/flattening-curve-coronavirus/

5.  I am convinced we will never return to "normal".  The next big lie they will tell us is that our "normal" was never really normal to begin with.

6.  Shhh, I am supposed to be the only unliked one here...

7.  I totally understand and agree with you...  Now tell me how these deaths are considered covid deaths...

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/washington/washington-health-officials-gunshot-victims-counted-as-covid-19-deaths/

https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-coroner-calling-out-how-state-classifies-covid-19-deaths/article_297e3550-4131-11eb-9f01-ffe3e11d0f46.html

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/data-analytics/florida-covid-19-fatalities-data-included-man-who-died-in-motorcycle-accident.html

I could find countless others if needed...  Above we have Washington and Colorado classifying gunshot victims as covid deaths and a Florida man who had a motorcycle death as Covid.

8.  We agree here totally and I think our double masked friends would agree too.  Dave Portnoy has done more for small businesses than our government.  https://www.barstoolsports.com/the-barstool-fund

Here is some humor for all...  South Park gets it...

• Options

7.  I totally understand and agree with you...  Now tell me how these deaths are considered covid deaths...

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/washington/washington-health-officials-gunshot-victims-counted-as-covid-19-deaths/

https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-coroner-calling-out-how-state-classifies-covid-19-deaths/article_297e3550-4131-11eb-9f01-ffe3e11d0f46.html

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/data-analytics/florida-covid-19-fatalities-data-included-man-who-died-in-motorcycle-accident.html

I could find countless others if needed...  Above we have Washington and Colorado classifying gunshot victims as covid deaths and a Florida man who had a motorcycle death as Covid.
    Yeah those are ridiculous. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889

1.  Super spreaders
    3.  Masks work

Don’t forget the catholic church
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    The "dying WITH covid" crowd would essentially tell you that I cannot die FROM covid.

I'm 46. I've lived with asthma for about 40 years. If I catch covid and die a month later, they'll say my death was from asthma and should not "count." As such it's not 500,000 deaths, it's like 15,000 (at least I remember them suggesting it was 9,000 back when we were in the 300,000 range).
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options

Which makes scenes like this even more.... ridiculous.

Watch Biden Speech Ceremony Honoring COVID-19 Victims  NPR

Anybody else find it a little odd that a nation that loves to rally behind causes (cancer ribbons, Boston Strong, Nashville Strong, etc.) hasn't came up with anything yet to honor these Covid victims?  And why did we just now stop and have a ceremony for 500,000?  Was number 485,000 not as important?

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    I cannot believe people still question mask usage at this point.  There are so many real world examples to show that it is part of the near-term solution.  Plenty of big examples just in my own personal life, let alone elsewhere.
    Gee, I don't know why anyone would question wearing the mask.  Our very own Lead Epidemiologist Anthony Fauci himself has flip flopped so many times on mask usage it is hard to know what to trust.  See the thread on the last page.

Maybe the Danish Mask Study found here is why people doubt the effectiveness of masks...  https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

Maybe it is the countless examples of our very own political leaders going against their own advice...  Pelosi at the hair salon...  This from Newsom the other day...  I mean, the nerve of this guy...

Maybe it's the fact that the recommendation is now to wear TWO masks because one is not that effective.  I mean seriously, when does it stop?  If two is better, am I not wrong to assume 4 is going to be pretty damn close to perfect?

Maybe it's the fact that states that have masked harder and locked down harder are doing worse than states that have not.  Would that not prove masks have hardly any effect?

I think there are plenty of reasons for people to doubt mask usage, no?
    You really are working very hard not to do the easiest thing in the world and wear a mask.  Doctors and nurses wear masks for a reason.  I'll just do what the doctors and nurses do. 
  • Options

Which makes scenes like this even more.... ridiculous.

Watch Biden Speech Ceremony Honoring COVID-19 Victims  NPR

Anybody else find it a little odd that a nation that loves to rally behind causes (cancer ribbons, Boston Strong, Nashville Strong, etc.) hasn't came up with anything yet to honor these Covid victims?  And why did we just now stop and have a ceremony for 500,000?  Was number 485,000 not as important?

Because this guy just became president.  You are stretching and looking for reasons to be angry.   Something as simple as wearing a mask during a pandemic is clearly making you angry and should not be.    Go for a walk, find other hobbies.  Turn of twitter. 
  • Options
    It’s all a conspiracy to control you. “National news.”

3D? Is that you?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Because this guy just became president.  You are stretching and looking for reasons to be angry.   Something as simple as wearing a mask during a pandemic is clearly making you angry and should not be.    Go for a walk, find other hobbies.  Turn of twitter. 
    I see that you have offered nothing to counter any of the points I have made.  Angry?  Nah, not me.  Life is being lived where I am at.  Go for a walk?  Nah, I go to the gym.  I love how you say to get off Twitter, it brings up an interesting point and something to think about. 

Imagine with me for a moment a nation in which nobody wore a mask, businesses were still open, sporting and events and concerts were still being attended in big numbers, the national news did not brow beat us over the head with how dangerous covid was.  In other words, imagine if we did nothing.  Do you honestly think we would know any different?  Do you remember a time when a runny nose and cough meant you were just "sick"?  It didn't mean that I had to run and take a covid test.  It didn't mean that I ran to take a covid test then told all people I had been around for 2 weeks I had taken one and they went and took one.  It meant we could just be "sick".  Remember when healthy people were not being tested for being sick?  I do.  That is an honest question, if we were not told multiple times daily how bad covid was, do you think life would be any different if we did nothing this past year?  

As I have pointed out multiple times, every twitter post I make in here, it is linked to an article or data backing it up.  I am not retweeting "Trump4Lyfe" and his opinion.  I am tweeting actual links to what is out there.  

Finally, everyone tells me to get off of twitter, please let me know where you get all of your covid info?  I would love to be enlightened.
  • Options
    It’s all a conspiracy to control you. “National news.”

3D? Is that you?
    Honestly, yeah, I am starting to feel like that.  You guys act like I am here with nonsense.  Every post I have made has articles and data backing it up.  What is so hard to see about that?  Or is it nobody wants to see it?  

Another question if we can be honest in here, do you think if covid didn't happen DJT would have won re-election?  The man had a first class ticket to 4 more years and nothing was going to stop him.  Until...

Does anyone in here not want to see the other side of this argument?  Is your mind made up to the point it is not coming back?  I do not feel like I have disrespected anyone in here.  Period.  I come with links, data, and facts.  And most importantly I come with questions.  It would be different if I just started name calling and so forth, or if someone offered a reply to me if I just put a clown emoji, but I do not.  I do not shy away from sharing my information that I base my decisions on.  You should not shy away from open and honest dialog.
  • Options
    🤡
  • Options

I'm not saying to bury your head in the sand. 

Attacking Biden's memorial because they didn't do it soon enough is to me an example of being angry just to be angry.  It is okay to be angry about things but just pick the right things to be angry about.  Attacking Biden for a memorial just discounts all of your other arguments in my opinion. 

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    edited February 2021

1.  Super spreaders
    3.  Masks work

Probably your posts. Especially those saying masks don’t work. 

It’s the worst year in a long time for manufacturers of tissues, cold medicine. Just a coincidence huh? Please stop the nonsense.
    Post edited by cincybearcat on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Attacking Biden's memorial because they didn't do it soon enough is to me an example of being angry just to be angry.  It is okay to be angry about things but just pick the right things to be angry about.  Attacking Biden for a memorial just discounts all of your other arguments in my opinion. 

Can you please point out where I attacked Biden in post?

Here is some interesting data for everyone.  North Dakota ended their mask mandate on January 18th.  It would make sense that ND is a dumpster fire by now, right?  Anyone care to explain this image?

• Options

1.  Super spreaders
    3.  Masks work

Probably your posts. Especially those saying masks don’t work. 

It’s the worst year in a long time for manufacturers of tissues, cold medicine. Just a coincidence huh? Please stop the nonsense.
    So my posts are the biggest lies?  Gotcha.

Explain the last part to me?  Are you saying they didn't sell a lot and it was hard on their bottom line OR that they did sell a lot and it was hard to keep up with demand?  I think you are referring to the latter and I do not think this means what you think it means.  The pandemic so scary that.....  I couldn't blow my nose in a kleenex and I couldn't find any cough medicine?  Sounds rough.
  • Options

Can you please point out where I attacked Biden in post?

Here is some interesting data for everyone.  North Dakota ended their mask mandate on January 18th.  It would make sense that ND is a dumpster fire by now, right?  Anyone care to explain this image?

What’s the population density of Nor Dak, per square mile? 503,000 fake dead Americans, dead from other things. You strike me as one of those people who won’t believe it until you’re actually touched by it but then still call it a conspiracy. Almost a year on.

Was POOTWH lying time Bob Woodward or is he in on the mind control?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    And who the fuck travels to Nor Dak? With all the other places to go on the planet?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.