Comments

• Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    lot of people making noise in my neck of the woods about "why can kids go to school but the restaurants and bars have to close?". because, geniuses, the kids actually fucking listen to protocols and take direction seriously, where the adults don't. there's a reason there's very few cases in our schools and kids getting infected. it's all the stupid fucking adults that can't stay home and have a zoom happy hour. 
    Middle school kids definitely don’t here. The second they’re out for recess the mask is off, they’re wrestling, hugging, whatever. In class t he y follow the rules, but not in hallways and recess.
    But I still think that’s a dumb argument, comparing schools to bars are 2 different animals.
    I don't have kids or truly understand how they're behaving but my gut reaction would be that kids might be worse than adults. Or, rather that kids would be better than petulant/obstinate adults but not as good as responsible adults.  In any case, I agree that "what about schools?" is a lame deflection. They can talk about whether or not in-person school is a good idea but it's neither here nor there for validating hanging out in bars.

everything i've seen over the course of the last several months, now admittedly, this is limited to my daughters and their classmates/friends, the kids are doing amazingly well and are being way better about it than the adults i've encountered. 

maybe it's a canadian thing. 
    My school is the same way.  Maybe it s a Winnipeg/New Jersey thing. 
    My sisters kids too. 

Maybe it's a Winnipeg/New Jersey/Trollhättan thing
    Yes!  I love it.   
    In BC the schools are doing really well too. The kids have been back since September and there have been scattered, minimal cases and no outbreaks. The evidence that we have keeps showing that community spread is happening most in restaurants, bars and gyms. There are solid grounds to shut down those places and keep schools running.  
    Same in nj.  As a teacher and parent I hope and pray the governor does not shut down schools again.  I think we have had four cases in our school (1200 students plus around 85 faculty members).  
    Exponential spread. Four cases in your school (that you know of) turns into how many in the community? 
    I'm not disputing anyone's preference for schools being open or closed, or the reasons why. I'm just questioning why we would minimize the math when we know four cases doesn't stop at four cases.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:
    lot of people making noise in my neck of the woods about "why can kids go to school but the restaurants and bars have to close?". because, geniuses, the kids actually fucking listen to protocols and take direction seriously, where the adults don't. there's a reason there's very few cases in our schools and kids getting infected. it's all the stupid fucking adults that can't stay home and have a zoom happy hour. 
    Middle school kids definitely don’t here. The second they’re out for recess the mask is off, they’re wrestling, hugging, whatever. In class t he y follow the rules, but not in hallways and recess.
    But I still think that’s a dumb argument, comparing schools to bars are 2 different animals.
    I don't have kids or truly understand how they're behaving but my gut reaction would be that kids might be worse than adults. Or, rather that kids would be better than petulant/obstinate adults but not as good as responsible adults.  In any case, I agree that "what about schools?" is a lame deflection. They can talk about whether or not in-person school is a good idea but it's neither here nor there for validating hanging out in bars.

everything i've seen over the course of the last several months, now admittedly, this is limited to my daughters and their classmates/friends, the kids are doing amazingly well and are being way better about it than the adults i've encountered. 

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   
    In BC the schools are doing really well too. The kids have been back since September and there have been scattered, minimal cases and no outbreaks. The evidence that we have keeps showing that community spread is happening most in restaurants, bars and gyms. There are solid grounds to shut down those places and keep schools running.  
    Same in nj.  As a teacher and parent I hope and pray the governor does not shut down schools again.  I think we have had four cases in our school (1200 students plus around 85 faculty members).  
    Exponential spread. Four cases in your school (that you know of) turns into how many in the community? 
    I'm not disputing anyone's preference for schools being open or closed, or the reasons why. I'm just questioning why we would minimize the math when we know four cases doesn't stop at four cases.
    Agreed thats symptomatic cases. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   
    You really can't look at it that way though since you do not know where they got it from. Yes obviously if they got it from another kid in class and spread it to their family and then to others then that is not good. But if there has only been 4 cases in the last 3 months in his school I think it is pretty obvious that it is not being spread in the school and it is coming from outside sources and they would have spread that way anyways whether schools were open or not. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   
    You really can't look at it that way though since you do not know where they got it from. Yes obviously if they got it from another kid in class and spread it to their family and then to others then that is not good. But if there has only been 4 cases in the last 3 months in his school I think it is pretty obvious that it is not being spread in the school and it is coming from outside sources and they would have spread that way anyways whether schools were open or not. 
    People keep talking as though there is this thing called school and a completely different thing called community.

Schools are PART OF communities. Community spread and school spread are NOT SEPARATE from each other. 

The virus doesn't give a shit where it spreads.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   
    People keep talking as though there is this thing called school and a completely different thing called community.

Schools are PART OF communities. Community spread and school spread are NOT SEPARATE from each other. 

I don't think you get it. My kids are in school right now and there have been a couple of kids test positive within the school. Any kid that was within the cohort with a positive test goes home for 2 weeks and gets tested. So far there has been no spread within school. These schools are doing a phenomenal job and so far their mitigation efforts are working.

And to the other comments, the kids I've seen have been doing at much better job at wearing masks than the adults. The distancing, not so great, but kids are gonna be kids.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,053
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

I don't think you get it. My kids are in school right now and there have been a couple of kids test positive within the school. Any kid that was within the cohort with a positive test goes home for 2 weeks and gets tested. So far there has been no spread within school. These schools are doing a phenomenal job and so far their mitigation efforts are working.

And to the other comments, the kids I've seen have been doing at much better job at wearing masks than the adults. The distancing, not so great, but kids are gonna be kids.
    The kids have been awesome.  They wear their masks from 7:15-11:30 without complaining.  The measures that we have put in place (no group work, no switching classes, no lunch) seem to be working.  (knock on wood)
    Any student with a symptom (headache, sore throat , etc) or has an immediate family member who tests positive is sent home for two weeks.  During that time the parent can either take the kid for a covid test or have the student go full virtual for that time.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

But how and where it spreads is important within the context of schools being opened or closed. Again if there are 4 cases and they were not spread at school that is very noteworthy. They did not get it at the school therefore schools being opened did not have an impact on anyone outside of the schools getting it as well as you stated. Thats all I am trying to say and that is an important point when saying that kids are taking it home and getting others sick as you did. 

I should clarify that I think this is happening in other schools for sure just this example however I do not see it. 

Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

The kids have been awesome.  They wear their masks from 7:15-11:30 without complaining.  The measures that we have put in place (no group work, no switching classes, no lunch) seem to be working.  (knock on wood)
    Any student with a symptom (headache, sore throat , etc) or has an immediate family member who tests positive is sent home for two weeks.  During that time the parent can either take the kid for a covid test or have the student go full virtual for that time.
    I bet how the teachers act and educate on the virus plays a huge roll as well. If you are a teacher who believes in the virus and that masks work you will enforce it more and it will trickle down to the students.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

Dude, I absolutely get it. Schools are open. Only  a few cases are being reported in SOME schools. Congrats on all the people making it work. You don't need to lecture me, a teacher, on what extraordinary lengths schools are doing to pull off this fucking miracle, no matter where we are teaching from.

It is you clearly doesn't what I'm saying. If our goal is to keep the infection rate down *everywhere,* four cases in a school means more than four cases *everywhere else.*  That remains a problem, no matter where the fucking outbreak originated.

And to my point about known cases. Here is the Virginia schools dashboard. Note the asterisk below the data table "Numbers suppressed to protect anonymity." We are NOT being told the full story about CoVid in schools.
    https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/outbreaks-in-school-settings/

• Options
    Schools here  are having more cases than you seem to be there.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   
    We still have not stepped foot in a classroom in our district and I don’t see it happening this school year. It’s really upsetting when you hear the positive stories about it being done safely. Glad it’s working well in your area. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

But how and where it spreads is important within the context of schools being opened or closed. Again if there are 4 cases and they were not spread at school that is very noteworthy. They did not get it at the school therefore schools being opened did not have an impact on anyone outside of the schools getting it as well as you stated. Thats all I am trying to say and that is an important point when saying that kids are taking it home and getting others sick as you did. 

I should clarify that I think this is happening in other schools for sure just this example however I do not see it. 

I remember reading some lame ass WAPO opinion from the "open the schools now" public health crowd, where they shared this mind boggling data supposedly to support their argument -- in communities where schools are closed, spread is low. In communities where school is open, spread is high. In my family, we would say "No shit Sherlock" when faced with this type of data.

I'm not of any opinion whatsoever about school being open or closed. I will do my job to the best of my ability wherever they tell me to go. I just wish people would quit pretending that this is about anything but parents needing babysitters and playmates for their kids. It has nothing to do with learning.

Since we're sharing anecdotes, I can tell you that my colleague-friends who are back in buildings are not accomplishing any more in their classrooms than I'm accomplishing at home on the computer because of the disruptions and the stress. All I've heard from "professional developers" over the past decade is that "kids can't learn if they don't feel safe." So now we throw them in a building where nobody feels safe. Sure. Gotcha. I will remember that at my next training on social-emotional learning. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

Give yourself a pat on the back because teachers are one of the biggest reasons this is working. I'm extremely grateful that my kids can continue to go to school, you guys are a lifesaver.
  • Options
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

Give yourself a pat on the back because teachers are one of the biggest reasons this is working. I'm extremely grateful that my kids can continue to go to school, you guys are a lifesaver.
    This is true
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

I remember reading some lame ass WAPO opinion from the "open the schools now" public health crowd, where they shared this mind boggling data supposedly to support their argument -- in communities where schools are closed, spread is low. In communities where school is open, spread is high. In my family, we would say "No shit Sherlock" when faced with this type of data.

I'm not of any opinion whatsoever about school being open or closed. I will do my job to the best of my ability wherever they tell me to go. I just wish people would quit pretending that this is about anything but parents needing babysitters and playmates for their kids. It has nothing to do with learning.

Since we're sharing anecdotes, I can tell you that my colleague-friends who are back in buildings are not accomplishing any more in their classrooms than I'm accomplishing at home on the computer because of the disruptions and the stress. All I've heard from "professional developers" over the past decade is that "kids can't learn if they don't feel safe." So now we throw them in a building where nobody feels safe. Sure. Gotcha. I will remember that at my next training on social-emotional learning. 
    To the highlighted portion. Bullshit. My son is in grade one and is deaf. He has an in class interpreter and has made huge strides educationally and developmentally since going back to school in the fall. It's absolutely necessary for his development to be in school with his peers (who are also learning sign) and interpreter. Without school we don't have access to that priceless resource.

So don't pretend you have any idea what parents are going through or their situations.  

• Options
    Rounding the big bend over.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

I disagree 100% based solely on what I have witnessed in grades k-8.  In person teaching is the way to go; teaching via zoom is total garbage.  What disruptions are you seeing?  
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

To the highlighted portion. Bullshit. My son is in grade one and is deaf. He has an in class interpreter and has made huge strides educationally and developmentally since going back to school in the fall. It's absolutely necessary for his development to be in school with his peers (who are also learning sign) and interpreter. Without school we don't have access to that priceless resource.

So don't pretend you have any idea what parents are going through or their situations.  

Totally agree with you bud.  My son is also in grade one and is high functioning autistic.  he really really struggles on the zoom but excels in the classroom.  
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,428
    edited November 2020
    My brother is the assistant principal at a small rural school. He told me he knows there are families that are sick, but will not get tested because they do not want the school to close or go to distance learning. The county my brothers school is in has had one of the highest rates of new cases in the state but no kids or their families are, or have tested, positive?!? Really?!?

i honestly believe there are a lot of families that are being very quiet about COVID infections to keep the schools and daycare centers open. In some ways I don’t fault them. In my house, myself and wife are dealing with COVID, and we have had our three year old home for two weeks now and possibly for another 2-3 weeks. All this while trying to hold down full time jobs. It’s stressful. Luckily, we both are working from home, and my boss is being very flexible with my hours/workload. I can only imagine how hard this would be if we actually had to go into an office.
    Post edited by jerparker20 on
  • Options
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

I'm glad your child is getting the services he needs. There are many exceptional cases where this is true, and I do not deny that at all. My district has opted to bring in high needs special education students and first and second year ESOL as well, if the parents want it.

On the computer at home, I have an inclusion class of learning disabled students, and many of them are absolutely rocking it. I have found also my students with ADHD are  thriving without all the knucklehead "socializing" that normally goes on in a classroom. Please do not pretend you have any idea what I'm doing either.

I also know there are hundreds of thousands of teachers at home, who are teaching their own kids while also teaching the kids in their communities. Quit acting like teachers aren't parents, too, and lack understanding of what it means to be a parent.
  • Options
    I will believe this country is serious about fully opening schools when everything else shuts down. Completely.  All bars and restaurants, Door Dash, gyms, retail, hotels, airlines, entertainment venues, garden centers, construction sites. Everything.

If schools aren't the problem, but the community is -- then nobody should be debating which should be shut down and which should be open. That isn't what we are seeing, however, is it? Nope.
  • Options

Transmission of SARS-COV-2 Infections in Households — Tennessee and Wisconsin, April–September 2020

Weekly / November 6, 2020 / 69(44);1631–1634

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6944e1.htm

"Among fourteen households in which the index patient was aged <18 years, the secondary infection rate from index patients aged <12 years was 53% (95% CI = 31%–74%) and from index patients aged 12–17 years was 38% (95% CI = 23%–56%). Approximately 75% of secondary infections were identified within 5 days of the index patient’s illness onset, and substantial transmission occurred whether the index patient was an adult or a child."
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I am part of the support staff at a school board here in Ontario.  Without them, this school year does not happen...especially the custodian...many of which have taken on extra work to covid clean schools...many of them are cleaning bathrooms 2 - 3 times a shift,  I will tell you that will only last for so long...the schools are asking a lot of the support staff.  Where I am at many custodians work 11-730 and are not able to fully clean the school until 230ish...doing 8 hours cleaning in 5 hours.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,846
    I am neither a teacher nor a parent. So I’m not going to get into the intricacies of the value of in person versus online or anybody’s motivations. But I have a difficult time believing that the spread isn’t going to be worse with open schools. I’m actually surprised our teachers here that support it. Given that some places have schools open, I appreciate teachers and administrators who are diligent in helping mitigate the problems. And I appreciate that young people are more able to wear mass without whining about it. But the basics of spreading tell me that there is no way that this is safer than online and that it’s almost certainly more dangerous.Then again, at least in the United States, we’re pretty much just waiting on vaccines now and giving up on trying to slow the spread significantly.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    Whether it’s good for kids to be in the classroom or not can be debated endlessly. The kids getting 100% remote learning are not getting the same quality of education though. Especially at the elementary level.  As a parent, that part is troubling. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    Whether it’s good for kids to be in the classroom or not can be debated endlessly. The kids getting 100% remote learning are not getting the same quality of education though. Especially at the elementary level.  As a parent, that part is troubling. 
    Bingo.  
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,815
    bbiggs said:

Well there is a teacher here who will rant and rave about us fucking parents who want babysitters or friends for our kids.

Of course I agree with you -- and our schools have not opened back up, although try #3 is set for Tuesday of this week.  (They stood down for the first two tries the day prior, so we expect to see an announcement on Monday.) 
    Worth mentioning that we elected (and still elect) to keep our child home from school and to forsake the babysitters and playmates.
    It is pretty tough, really -- I mean, free babysitting and playmates are super tough to get past.
    For us, it does not make sense to put ourselves at risk when we know we cannot trust everyone in the community to try and be safe and follow rules and send their kids to school.  I don't think that the teachers should be exposed to the children of morons, either.
    Many parents disagree with us and do follow the rules -- I do believe that many do want to have their kids back in because they want them to be in the best learning environment.  These are parents who also work with their kids and enroll their kids in extra stuff like kumon. 

Damn.  Free babysitting, though.  It would be great.  Us parents are such fools.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    bbiggs said:

Well there is a teacher here who will rant and rave about us fucking parents who want babysitters or friends for our kids.

Of course I agree with you -- and our schools have not opened back up, although try #3 is set for Tuesday of this week.  (They stood down for the first two tries the day prior, so we expect to see an announcement on Monday.) 
    Worth mentioning that we elected (and still elect) to keep our child home from school and to forsake the babysitters and playmates.
    It is pretty tough, really -- I mean, free babysitting and playmates are super tough to get past.
    For us, it does not make sense to put ourselves at risk when we know we cannot trust everyone in the community to try and be safe and follow rules and send their kids to school.  I don't think that the teachers should be exposed to the children of morons, either.
    Many parents disagree with us and do follow the rules -- I do believe that many do want to have their kids back in because they want them to be in the best learning environment.  These are parents who also work with their kids and enroll their kids in extra stuff like kumon. 

Damn.  Free babysitting, though.  It would be great.  Us parents are such fools.
    I ll teach your kids, in exchange you can send me scotch, pizza and ketel one.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,155
    dignin said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dignin said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    mace1229 said:

My sisters kids too. 

Yes!  I love it.   

i agree completely. my daughter's schools and administrators have been amazing, and it's been wildly successful to date. my youngest is basically business as usual; sure, the two classes instead of one (teacher and EA alternate), the distancing, the masks, but it's otherwise normal and sustainable. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.