nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Fauci is now suggesting that eye protection can help against the virus. Makes sense. Whatever germs you can get in your mouth or nose, you can get in your eyes. But it took him four months into the pandemic to realize this and offer it?

While everyone is solely focused on trump, leaders and experts from all over the world have failed us. This is literally they’re job. 
    how have they failed us? this is a completely new virus that no one knew anything about. trump failed because he doesn't take the advice of the experts when they find something out, like most every other free world leader has done with great success. 
    I’m not getting into a back and forth. It’s my view that countless leaders and experts failed us. Not only Trump. This pandemic completely exposed us. 
    That's fine, but trying and failing isn't what Trump did. He has at times actively worked against those trying. 

Great. I never said Trump did a good or decent or even a bad job. So I’m not sure what trump has to do with anything I’ve said. 
    You literally mentioned Trump in your post. 

Did I? All I said was everyone is only focused on him. Does that imply he did a good job handing the pandemic? Or are you assuming? 
    Not sure what you are trying for here. You said "While everyone is solely focused on trump, leaders and experts from all over the world have failed us. This is literally they’re job." I pointed out that these leaders and experts may have failed, but not in the way Trump has. You could have made a better point by leaving Trump out. 
    Yes I should have never mentioned him. What a mistake. 
    Pretty much, since you then landed on "I said one thing about leaders failing us and I’m hit with multiple responses about how bad Trump is. Weird. I never said anything positive about Trump."

Other leaders' and experts' failures aren't comparable to Trumps. That's why his get focused on more. 
    Cool I just don’t agree with because one person did the worst job, everyone else shouldn’t get mentioned. 

We lost 30k people here in NY. 30k! Yet everyone loves Cuomo. We did a great job getting past it because everyone here was scared shit! Plus it was winter which makes it easier to stay in. I doubt we wouldn’t be in the same boat as Cali, Florida if the height of the curve happened here in better weather. We were told to wear face coverings WAY TOO LATE. I know the reasoning was for saving masks for first responders but cmon. Everyone has a scarf or something to use as a face covering. I just don’t understand the harm in calling out people who aren’t named Trump. We all know he’s failing. 
    Cuomo sucks. The only reason some people like him is he was going at it with Trump. Those "bits" with her brother on CNN were so cringeworthy. The worst being his brother pulling out the giant swab as a joke on his nose. Good one! While thousands are dying.

How is NYC these days with the virus?
    We’re doing good he might of stumbled at the beginning of the pandemic but he got a good handle of it and it made a difference, I trust him way more that the idiot in chief so no I don’t agree with you at all! 

Okay!
    I’m trying to see where in your original post you mentioned Trump or compared Trump to Cuomo!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    Private school attended by Barron Trump prohibited from in-person learning until October as President pushes openings. https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/01/politics/barron-trump-private-school-maryland-order-coronavirus/index.html
    So I can assume Trump will take Barron out and move him to another school right?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,824
    Private school attended by Barron Trump prohibited from in-person learning until October as President pushes openings. https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/01/politics/barron-trump-private-school-maryland-order-coronavirus/index.html
    So I can assume Trump will take Barron out and move him to another school right?
    Trump has no idea where Barron goes to school. I would not bet any money on him knowing what grade Barron is in.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    A patriot like Trump? No way!!! He’ll do what any good American would do and that’s punish them through any backdoor method he can find. 

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Fauci is now suggesting that eye protection can help against the virus. Makes sense. Whatever germs you can get in your mouth or nose, you can get in your eyes. But it took him four months into the pandemic to realize this and offer it?

While everyone is solely focused on trump, leaders and experts from all over the world have failed us. This is literally they’re job. 
    how have they failed us? this is a completely new virus that no one knew anything about. trump failed because he doesn't take the advice of the experts when they find something out, like most every other free world leader has done with great success. 
    I’m not getting into a back and forth. It’s my view that countless leaders and experts failed us. Not only Trump. This pandemic completely exposed us. 
    That's fine, but trying and failing isn't what Trump did. He has at times actively worked against those trying. 

Great. I never said Trump did a good or decent or even a bad job. So I’m not sure what trump has to do with anything I’ve said. 

Did I? All I said was everyone is only focused on him. Does that imply he did a good job handing the pandemic? Or are you assuming? 
    Not sure what you are trying for here. You said "While everyone is solely focused on trump, leaders and experts from all over the world have failed us. This is literally they’re job." I pointed out that these leaders and experts may have failed, but not in the way Trump has. You could have made a better point by leaving Trump out. 
    Pretty much, since you then landed on "I said one thing about leaders failing us and I’m hit with multiple responses about how bad Trump is. Weird. I never said anything positive about Trump."

Other leaders' and experts' failures aren't comparable to Trumps. That's why his get focused on more. 
    Cool I just don’t agree with because one person did the worst job, everyone else shouldn’t get mentioned. 

We lost 30k people here in NY. 30k! Yet everyone loves Cuomo. We did a great job getting past it because everyone here was scared shit! Plus it was winter which makes it easier to stay in. I doubt we wouldn’t be in the same boat as Cali, Florida if the height of the curve happened here in better weather. We were told to wear face coverings WAY TOO LATE. I know the reasoning was for saving masks for first responders but cmon. Everyone has a scarf or something to use as a face covering. I just don’t understand the harm in calling out people who aren’t named Trump. We all know he’s failing. 
    Cuomo sucks. The only reason some people like him is he was going at it with Trump. Those "bits" with her brother on CNN were so cringeworthy. The worst being his brother pulling out the giant swab as a joke on his nose. Good one! While thousands are dying.

We’re doing good he might of stumbled at the beginning of the pandemic but he got a good handle of it and it made a difference, I trust him way more that the idiot in chief so no I don’t agree with you at all! 

Okay!
    I’m trying to see where in your original post you mentioned Trump or compared Trump to Cuomo!
    lol you can’t separate the two one did a good job the other is not even in the same league the Baffoon will be tied to this for ever! 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    JimmyV said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Okay!
    lol you can’t separate the two one did a good job the other is not even in the same league the Baffoon will be tied to this for ever! 

It will always be his legacy

Before the failed businesses 
    Before the bankruptcies 
    Before the lawsuits
    Before the sexual assault allegations 
    Before all the lies
    Before all the bullshit

The pandemic and the eventual hundreds of thousands of American deaths. With the failing economy and the lies and anti-science ignorance will be his legacy and the legacy of everyone who supports him and votes for him in November. 
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    OnWis97 said:
    Trump has no idea where Barron goes to school. I would not bet any money on him knowing what grade Barron is in.
    I love this. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430

First COVID-19 double-lung transplant patient goes home

https://www.livescience.com/double-lung-transplant-covid19-home.html

After the coronavirus inflicted irreversible damage to her lungs, 28-year-old Mayra Ramirez underwent the transplant on June 5, Live Science previously reported
  • Options
    cutz said:

First COVID-19 double-lung transplant patient goes home

https://www.livescience.com/double-lung-transplant-covid19-home.html

After the coronavirus inflicted irreversible damage to her lungs, 28-year-old Mayra Ramirez underwent the transplant on June 5, Live Science previously reported
    wow. I assume these pairs are from the same donors?

makes it very important for folks to seriously consider being a donor and if agreeable make sure thats known.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    i keep seeing schools opening. americans go to school starting in early august???
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    i keep seeing schools opening. americans go to school starting in early august???
    Yep...a lot of schools are on a balanced calendar.  They basically have June/July off but they take more days off during the year
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    I heard Mitch Daniels (Purdue's President) talking about their decision making process.  They basically said that the chance of fatal exposure for college students is less than the chance of them being injured driving to school.

That's all fine and good until the student takes the virus home.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    I heard Mitch Daniels (Purdue's President) talking about their decision making process.  They basically said that the chance of fatal exposure for college students is less than the chance of them being injured driving to school.

That's all fine and good until the student takes the virus home.
    no kidding. asinine. if i get into a car accident it doesn't injure any of my friends when i see them later. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    I just know one thing Florida has coronavirus so bad even hurricanes don't want to make landfall.😥

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    My daughters school would normally go back mid August. Pushed till end of August so far
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    g under p said:
    I just know one thing Florida has coronavirus so bad even hurricanes don't want to make landfall.😥

Peace
    :clap:
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    A lot still start after Labor Day and go through mid-June. It’s a pretty wide range. I think many schools in NY and CA start much later. At least the ones I’m familiar with did.

Ours starts in 2 weeks and we get out end of May.

Bybthe way, that hallway is totally acceptable. Our Superintendent said social distancing only counts if you are closer than 6 feet for more than 15 minutes. Since passing periods are 5-6 minutes, social distancing is not needed.
    Fun.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,542
    edited August 2020

Canada has some delayed vaccine trials. China never shipped the item which is derived from embryonic kidneys. 

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    A lot still start after Labor Day and go through mid-June. It’s a pretty wide range. I think many schools in NY and CA start much later. At least the ones I’m familiar with did.

Bybthe way, that hallway is totally acceptable. Our Superintendent said social distancing only counts if you are closer than 6 feet for more than 15 minutes. Since passing periods are 5-6 minutes, social distancing is not needed.
    Fun.
    Well, it;s not just your superintendent.  Medical professionals define close contact with that same definition.  Still, that hallway is stupid.  

Thankfully my daughter's school was going mandatory mask anyhow, and now Gov DeWine has made masks mandatory for all kids K-12 in school.  School hasn't started yet, so we will see how this all goes I guess.  

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    edited August 2020

By PAUL J. WEBER
    1 hour ago

RIO GRANDE CITY, Texas (AP) — When labor pains signaled that Clarissa Muñoz was at last going to be a mom, she jumped in a car and headed two hours down the Texas border into one of the nation's most dire coronavirus hot spots.

She went first to a hospital so desperate for help that nurses recently made 49 phone calls to find a bed 700 miles away to airlift a dying man with the virus. From there, she was taken to a bigger hospital by ambulance. Along the way, she passed a funeral home that typically handles 10 services a month but is up to nine a week. And when she finally arrived to give birth, she was blindsided by another complication: A test revealed that she too was infected.

Hours later, Muñoz was granted just a few seconds to lay eyes, but no hands, on her first born, who was quickly whisked away

continues....

• Options

Tribe, economy, even cemeteries hurt as virus hits Choctaws
    By LEAH WILLINGHAM
    Today

PHILADELPHIA, Miss. (AP) — When Sharon Taylor died of coronavirus, her family — standing apart, wearing masks — sang her favorite hymns at her graveside, next to a tiny headstone for her stillborn daughter, buried 26 years ago. Fresh flowers marked row after row of new graves. Holy Rosary is one of the only cemeteries in this Choctaw Indian family’s community, and it’s running out of space — a sign of the virus’s massive toll on the Choctaw people.

As confirmed coronavirus cases skyrocket in Mississippi, the state’s only federally recognized American Indian tribe has been devastated. COVID-19 has ripped through Choctaw families, many of whom live together in multigenerational homes. Almost 10% of the tribe’s roughly 11,000 members have tested positive for the virus. More than 75 have died. The once-flourishing Choctaw economy is stagnant, as the tribal government put in place tighter restrictions than those imposed by the state.

July brought a glimmer of hope, with some numbers dropping among Choctaws, but health officials worry that with cases rising elsewhere in the state, the reprieve is only temporary. On Friday, Mississippi recorded its highest single-day coronavirus-related fatality count, 52.

continues....

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    mace1229 said:

Fun.
    Despite what your Superintendent says 'counts', your likelihood to contract CoVID is dependent on the number of CoVID particles in the air, and the amount of time you're exposed to them. Thus, risk is proportional to both the density of people (i.e. things like schools should be avoided) and the amount of time you're in a large group.

Your superintendent should be fired and possibly arrested for reckless endangerment. Also, I'd like to seek a second opinion from either my gardener or lawyer.

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,013
    benjs said:
    mace1229 said:

Fun.
    Despite what your Superintendent says 'counts', your likelihood to contract CoVID is dependent on the number of CoVID particles in the air, and the amount of time you're exposed to them. Thus, risk is proportional to both the density of people (i.e. things like schools should be avoided) and the amount of time you're in a large group.

Your superintendent should be fired and possibly arrested for reckless endangerment. Also, I'd like to seek a second opinion from either my gardener or lawyer.

I agree the density is a big part of it. The 15 minutes makes sense if you’re at a restaurant with limited capacity and the waitress comes by every few minutes.
    But at a school that is already over crowded, I’d say multiple the number of people by the time. 15 people for 1 minute = 15 minutes. But they don’t do that. 
    Our hallways were already shoulder to shoulder last year for passing period, it’s packed. Now this year we’ll be at about 40% because of kids electing to go online and the rest alternating every other day. But even at 40% it’s still going to be a crowded hallway.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,609
    “It will go away like things go away.”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    edited August 2020

LOCALNEWS

2nd Grader Tested Positive for COVID-19 After First Day of School

By Jeremy Jones @GAFollowers · On August 5, 2020

A Georgia second grader tested positive for Covid-19 after attending the first day of school, the school district told CNN.

Sixes Elementary in the Cherokee County School district began in-person classes on Monday. But by Tuesday, a classroom was temporarily closed for deep cleaning and the teacher and 20 other students had been asked to quarantine for two weeks after the second grader tested positive.

Parents and officials have debated whether it is safe to send students back into classrooms as virus cases have surged across the country. While health experts are still investigating how children spread the virus, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Dr. Anthony Fauci has emphasized that schools need to include safety in their reopening plans.

Cherokee County recommends, but does not require, that children wear masks in school whenever social distancing is not possible, according to the school district’s reopening plan. The district would only require students to wear masks if there was a statewide mandate in place. Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has fought mayors’ attempts to mandate mask use.

Cases connected to schools have broken out in Georgia even as some schools opt for all-remote learning for the start of the year.

Since Marietta City Schools began preplanning on July 27, five employees have tested positive and another is presumed positive, Jen Brock, the system’s executive director of communications told CNN.

The employees work in the teaching, transportation and janitorial. The first day of school was Tuesday, but classes were all taught virtually, Brock said.

Earlier this week, around 260 employees were reported to have either tested positive or been exposed in Georgia’s largest school district, Gwinnett County Public Schools.

“As of last Thursday, we had approximately 260 employees who had been excluded from work due to a positive case or contact with a case,” GCPS spokeswoman Sloan Roach told CNN Sunday. “This number is fluid as we continue to have new reports and others who are returning to work,” she added.

The district is set to reopen for online learning August 12.

Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,609
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.