The coronavirus

Comments

• RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Afbeelding
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,135
    Positive news from this hospital it looks like 3 floors are converting back to regular patients meaning those floors were all Covid19 and the ER didn’t have any C19 patients, so this is all good news for the time being..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MalrothMalroth Posts: 2,512
    Positive news from this hospital it looks like 3 floors are converting back to regular patients meaning those floors were all Covid19 and the ER didn’t have any C19 patients, so this is all good news for the time being..

:)
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,286
    That’s huge. 
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

That second hump is exactly aligned with the flu season, so I’m not convinced the interventions had much to do with it or not.

And I believe most protesters just want common sense measure. Not just blindly and willy nilly deciding what people can and can’t do, which several governors seem to have taken as their approach. 
    Counterpoint: I believe the protesters just want an excuse to shoot somebody. While governors are relying on actual experts scientists and professional opinion.

Yeah, I'll believe these people...

...over these any day:

So it was the doctors who said go line up to buy a lottery ticket, but it’s illegal to listen to a church service in your car? 
    The problem is those doctors in that picture aren’t making the decions, and many of the decisions ate not based off any medical or professional advice.
    Some states have restricted lake access to lakeside homes while others allow it as long as its a powerless boat. That to me makes no sense. Michigan has essentially banned all gardening sales and forced stores to block off gardening isles while much of the store still sells non essential items. 90% of Costco isn’t essential, why target gardening and not liquor and lottery sales?
    And that’s the problem, doctors have made none of those decisions. It’s governors or other local officials and much of it makes no sense as to what you can and can’t do or buy. Some governors have gone way overboard.
    Minnesota told people not to visit their summer cabins for a few reasons:
    • travel spreads CV19
    • people who own cabin homes are disproportionately older demographic
    • rural areas are less likely to follow social distancing guidelines because apparently CV19 is 'an urban problem'
    • rural hospitals have less resources and will be easily overwhelmed
    The MN gov actually explained it pretty clearly, wrapping up with, 'more people will die'

Liquor & lottery is essential because can you imagine what will happen to community health if all the gambling addicts and alcoholics can't suddenly get booze or scratchers?  (hint: it's not good)

Gardening hasn't been targeted.  People can still shop online for pickup or delivery.  These are bored old folks who just want to spend hours wandering their local Home Depot (infecting other old folks).

Powerless boats were omitted because kayaks, canoes and sailboats hold less people.  Would you rather all boats were restricted?  

These things all make sense if you just take a moment to think logically.  Or if you listened to the explanations that have clearly been given over and over and over again. 
    I’m not buying any of that (except maybe the wondering Home Depot, but then ban all non essential sales). But then be uniform with that decision, make Costco bam all non essential sales too, and not just Home Depot and gardening. It’s like trying to solve the gun problem by banning all Colts and doing nothing else. Makes no sense.

My parents have a second home and it’s just like you described. They are staying there most of the time because it is rural. When they need supplies the local grocery store is stocked, hasn’t run out of toilet paper, no line to get in, etc. their primary home is just outside Sacramento, much higher rate for cases, stores are crowded. Makes so much more sense for them to stay at their second home.  They drive to the primary home about once every 2 weeks, drive straight there, bring groceries with them and don’t leave once they get there. But they go to mow the lawn, check on things, etc. I see zero reason to not allow that.

Not all boats are massive power boats. Plenty of motor boats are small 2 or 4 person fishing boats. Plenty of sail boats can hold 10+ people. Instead of banning motor boats if that is the reason then wouldn’t it make more sense to limit boat capacity to 2 people? That’s what I mean by the regulations not making sense. If you’re worried about number of people then limit the number of people, not type of boat. 

So people with addictions to scratchers get a free pass during this time and everyone else is told to stay home? Not buying that one. 

I don’t have a problem with liquor stores being open and selling lottery tickets. I do have a problem with the government that allows that also stepping and stopping a church service that several members are listening to via the radio from their car in the parking lot, Parked many feet apart and windows rolled up. 

I have a problem with a father being arrested for playing catch in an empty park, but because you have an addiction to scratchers you can go ahead and line up in a liquor store. Well I have an addiction to quality time with my kids.
    You're talking about anecdotal evidence, when the law of large numbers applies.

The CV19 virus doesn't care if you 'aren't buying it'.

Or more accurately, don't understand:
    It's risk mitigation. Not risk elimination.

So I see instead of trying to explain why if you’re worried about sheer numbers of people on a boat it doesn’t make sense to limit boat capacity and instead just ban certain types of boats that may or may not have a large capacity while allowing other boats that also may or may not have a large capacity and instead just say I don’t understand.

Or don’t bother to explain why it is bad to allow people to practice their religion from their car during the 2 most important weeks in Christianity and instead say but people will be pissed if you don’t let them line up to buy their weekly lottery and see how they act. Yeah? Are they going to be more pissed than the people already protesting?

I just don’t understand how viruses work.
    Gotchya..

My dumb ass just thinks it’s more effective to say no more than 2 people on a boat rather than banning some boats and not others and cross my fingers only small groups happen to be allowed.

But anecdotal and I don’t understand. 
    The Department of Natural Resources has gotten many reports about the heavy use of boat launches across the state, and the congregation of people at the launches.

"In addition, people who use motorized watercraft typically have to procure secondary services for their craft, such as parts and gasoline, that could unnecessarily increase contact with others and spread disease," the DNR said. "The hope is that the prohibition on the use of motorized watercraft will reduce the movement of people within the state and potential contact among people, with the intent of slowing the spread of the coronavirus."

Get it yet?

I think we’ll just have to disagree. I still think there’s a much more effective way. Powerless boats can still use boat launches.

Close boat launches, limit boat capacity, make boat repair shops non essential and that is going to be more effective. People with private lake access or a dock can still enjoy the outdoors which is good for everyone.

My point that got lost in this debate is some governors have pushed their restrictions too far. And boats are just one of dozens of examples if you don’t agree with me about the boat. I don’t think protesting is the right thing to do right now but I can understand why people are upset.

Maybe pictures will help:

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,059
    edited April 2020
    Models by the Public Health Agency (two different ones actually) points to 30% in Stockholm having had covid19 (at May 1). 

And that the peak of infection was on April 15.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,316
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

That second hump is exactly aligned with the flu season, so I’m not convinced the interventions had much to do with it or not.

And I believe most protesters just want common sense measure. Not just blindly and willy nilly deciding what people can and can’t do, which several governors seem to have taken as their approach. 
    Counterpoint: I believe the protesters just want an excuse to shoot somebody. While governors are relying on actual experts scientists and professional opinion.

...over these any day:

So it was the doctors who said go line up to buy a lottery ticket, but it’s illegal to listen to a church service in your car? 
    The problem is those doctors in that picture aren’t making the decions, and many of the decisions ate not based off any medical or professional advice.
    Some states have restricted lake access to lakeside homes while others allow it as long as its a powerless boat. That to me makes no sense. Michigan has essentially banned all gardening sales and forced stores to block off gardening isles while much of the store still sells non essential items. 90% of Costco isn’t essential, why target gardening and not liquor and lottery sales?
    And that’s the problem, doctors have made none of those decisions. It’s governors or other local officials and much of it makes no sense as to what you can and can’t do or buy. Some governors have gone way overboard.
    • travel spreads CV19
    • rural areas are less likely to follow social distancing guidelines because apparently CV19 is 'an urban problem'
    The MN gov actually explained it pretty clearly, wrapping up with, 'more people will die'

Liquor & lottery is essential because can you imagine what will happen to community health if all the gambling addicts and alcoholics can't suddenly get booze or scratchers?  (hint: it's not good)

Gardening hasn't been targeted.  People can still shop online for pickup or delivery.  These are bored old folks who just want to spend hours wandering their local Home Depot (infecting other old folks).

Powerless boats were omitted because kayaks, canoes and sailboats hold less people.  Would you rather all boats were restricted?  

These things all make sense if you just take a moment to think logically.  Or if you listened to the explanations that have clearly been given over and over and over again. 
    I’m not buying any of that (except maybe the wondering Home Depot, but then ban all non essential sales). But then be uniform with that decision, make Costco bam all non essential sales too, and not just Home Depot and gardening. It’s like trying to solve the gun problem by banning all Colts and doing nothing else. Makes no sense.

My parents have a second home and it’s just like you described. They are staying there most of the time because it is rural. When they need supplies the local grocery store is stocked, hasn’t run out of toilet paper, no line to get in, etc. their primary home is just outside Sacramento, much higher rate for cases, stores are crowded. Makes so much more sense for them to stay at their second home.  They drive to the primary home about once every 2 weeks, drive straight there, bring groceries with them and don’t leave once they get there. But they go to mow the lawn, check on things, etc. I see zero reason to not allow that.

Not all boats are massive power boats. Plenty of motor boats are small 2 or 4 person fishing boats. Plenty of sail boats can hold 10+ people. Instead of banning motor boats if that is the reason then wouldn’t it make more sense to limit boat capacity to 2 people? That’s what I mean by the regulations not making sense. If you’re worried about number of people then limit the number of people, not type of boat. 

So people with addictions to scratchers get a free pass during this time and everyone else is told to stay home? Not buying that one. 

I don’t have a problem with liquor stores being open and selling lottery tickets. I do have a problem with the government that allows that also stepping and stopping a church service that several members are listening to via the radio from their car in the parking lot, Parked many feet apart and windows rolled up. 

I have a problem with a father being arrested for playing catch in an empty park, but because you have an addiction to scratchers you can go ahead and line up in a liquor store. Well I have an addiction to quality time with my kids.

So I see instead of trying to explain why if you’re worried about sheer numbers of people on a boat it doesn’t make sense to limit boat capacity and instead just ban certain types of boats that may or may not have a large capacity while allowing other boats that also may or may not have a large capacity and instead just say I don’t understand.

Or don’t bother to explain why it is bad to allow people to practice their religion from their car during the 2 most important weeks in Christianity and instead say but people will be pissed if you don’t let them line up to buy their weekly lottery and see how they act. Yeah? Are they going to be more pissed than the people already protesting?

Gotchya..

My dumb ass just thinks it’s more effective to say no more than 2 people on a boat rather than banning some boats and not others and cross my fingers only small groups happen to be allowed.

Because the sad fact is people bend the rules. It’s unfortunately but the only way to actually get compliance is to have an all or none policy for the most part. 

Is it right? Not really. But since people won’t comply, it’s all you have left to do.

Look - breaches could be open with social distancing...then you get parties of beach goers all getting the virus. People are dumb, not the bannings.
    hippiemom = goodness
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s huge. 
    Yes it is , will see how the rest of this week goes but everyone here is very optimistic..
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s huge. 
    Yes it is , will see how the rest of this week goes but everyone here is very optimistic..
    Man, I hope we are getting closer and closer. I know we don’t always see eye to eye but I’m grateful for  what you do and Appreciate the updates. 🤙🏼🤙🏼
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s huge. 
    Man, I hope we are getting closer and closer. I know we don’t always see eye to eye but I’m grateful for  what you do and Appreciate the updates. 🤙🏼🤙🏼
    It’s all positive man I’m done bickering here everyone is entitled to their opinion it’s good to debate but not cool to take it to a personal level, stay safe I’m hoping we get back to some form of normalcy..
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s huge. 
    It’s all positive man I’m done bickering here everyone is entitled to their opinion it’s good to debate but not cool to take it to a personal level, stay safe I’m hoping we get back to some form of normalcy..
    I think you are still just feeling that 4/20 vibe lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,059

A question about having having sex during corona right now at the Swedish press briefing.

Has Trump been asked about that yet?

SWEDISH SIN STILL LIVES

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,114
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

...over these any day:

• travel spreads CV19

Gotchya..

The Department of Natural Resources has gotten many reports about the heavy use of boat launches across the state, and the congregation of people at the launches.

"In addition, people who use motorized watercraft typically have to procure secondary services for their craft, such as parts and gasoline, that could unnecessarily increase contact with others and spread disease," the DNR said. "The hope is that the prohibition on the use of motorized watercraft will reduce the movement of people within the state and potential contact among people, with the intent of slowing the spread of the coronavirus."

Get it yet?

I think we’ll just have to disagree. I still think there’s a much more effective way. Powerless boats can still use boat launches.

Close boat launches, limit boat capacity, make boat repair shops non essential and that is going to be more effective. People with private lake access or a dock can still enjoy the outdoors which is good for everyone.

My point that got lost in this debate is some governors have pushed their restrictions too far. And boats are just one of dozens of examples if you don’t agree with me about the boat. I don’t think protesting is the right thing to do right now but I can understand why people are upset.
    Your points are valid. Some states have incremental regulations that are negligible for spread but make a difficult situation worse for people. There are people on here you can have reasonable discussions with and people you can't. Sometimes you just gotta eject yourself from a conversation. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 Posts: 4,970
    People are getting lost in the details. 
    Yeah.  I can nitpick some things that don’t make sense to me (lottery) but there’s no magic formula.  One hundred people on board with mandated social distancing would come up with 100 different lists of what can still operate and whether/how to limit numbers.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s huge. 
    Man I love this post. Thank you. Same to you 🤙🏼
    rgambs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    That’s huge. 
    I think you are still just feeling that 4/20 vibe lol
    lol thanks for the laugh you might be correct though , man I was feeling no pain last night 🙂
    edited April 2020
    Some positive news: LabCorp granted emergency use authorization for at-home tests. Will initially be made available to healthcare workers and first responders and "in the coming weeks" to consumers.

@brianlux, I regret to inform you that it is a nasal swab.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200421005452/en/LabCorp-COVID-19-At-Home-Test-Kit-Receives-FDA
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    pjl44 said:
    Some positive news: LabCorp granted emergency use authorization for at-home tests. Will initially be made available to healthcare workers and first responders and "in the coming weeks" to consumers.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200421005452/en/LabCorp-COVID-19-At-Home-Test-Kit-Receives-FDA
     Interesting. I would like to see their validity data. It's not easy to do a nasopharyngeal swab on yourself. Done correctly, it's a painful procedure, and done incorrectly you won't get a useful sample. I would be concerned about a high rate of false negatives with this. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    Smellyman said:
    People are getting lost in the details. 

sure are.

Buh buh buh....Car Sermons!
    Why mock? If you disagree then say something intelligent. It doesn’t upset you that some governments have singled out churches and said a half dozen people can’t park in an empty parking lot? I would think even non religious people would be upset over that.
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

...over these any day:

• travel spreads CV19

Gotchya..

Get it yet?

I, nor anyone else on here that I saw, ever suggested business as usual. So no, this picture does not help.
    There is a lot of area between arresting a dad for playing catch and business as usual.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

...over these any day:

• travel spreads CV19

Gotchya..

Get it yet?

I, nor anyone else on here that I saw, ever suggested business as usual. So no, this picture does not help.
    There is a lot of area between arresting a dad for playing catch and business as usual.
    I thought the majority of protests wanted everything opened back up again.  Thats what the signs are saying that I am reading at least. 
    PJNB said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

...over these any day:

• travel spreads CV19

Gotchya..

Get it yet?

I thought the majority of protests wanted everything opened back up again.  Thats what the signs are saying that I am reading at least. 
    I’m not sure if they just want less restrictions or 100% back to normal. My guess is probably a mix of both.

But I was referring to what I said and have seen on here, since that post was in response to me saying I agree the protest aren’t the right thing to do but that some governors have overstepped.

I just get fired up when I see half the people use the same playbook to respond. Which is to spin a wheel that gives you one of several choices. Call you a Trump lover even though the topic has nothing to with trump. Call you racist. Make fun of your religion. Tell you to stop watching faux news. Even though no one brought up race, religion or Fox News. Or repeat what you said but add stuttering and some baby noises. But Whatever the wheel lands on you must at all costs not provide an actual response. Quite a few subscribe to this playlist of responses. I’m not sure if it’s an actual physical wheel or an app that does it for you.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
    mace1229 said:
    PJNB said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

...over these any day:

• travel spreads CV19

Gotchya..

Get it yet?

I’m not sure if they just want less restrictions or 100% back to normal. My guess is probably a mix of both.

But I was referring to what I said and have seen on here, since that post was in response to me saying I agree the protest aren’t the right thing to do but that some governors have overstepped.

I just get fired up when I see half the people use the same playbook to respond. Which is to spin a wheel that gives you one of several choices. Call you a Trump lover even though the topic has nothing to with trump. Call you racist. Make fun of your religion. Tell you to stop watching faux news. Even though no one brought up race, religion or Fox News. Or repeat what you said but add stuttering and some baby noises. But Whatever the wheel lands on you must at all costs not provide an actual response. Quite a few subscribe to this playlist of responses. I’m not sure if it’s an actual physical wheel or an app that does it for you.
    I hear you. Sometimes people are arguing just to argue, and they are easy to spot. Once you do, they are easy to ignore. The point of this place is to discuss, not to battle.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    PJNB said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    brianlux said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

...over these any day:

• travel spreads CV19

Gotchya..

Get it yet?

I doubt it's a coordinated message. You probably have a mix of (imo) reasonable people upset about the crazier restrictions up to (imo) unreasonable people who think we'd be fine filling the Rose Bowl tomorrow and like shouting in the street.
    pjl44 said:

Interesting. I would like to see their validity data. It's not easy to do a nasopharyngeal swab on yourself. Done correctly, it's a painful procedure, and done incorrectly you won't get a useful sample. I would be concerned about a high rate of false negatives with this. 
    I wondered about that, too. But LabCorp is legit so I imagine/think/hope they know what they're doing. 
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

I wondered about that, too. But LabCorp is legit so I imagine/think/hope they know what they're doing. 
    I want to see their data. I’m not sure I’ll have time today to look for it but I’ll try. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,583
    pjl44 said:

OH my... that would be...
    yikes

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,197
    The problem I have is with misinformation and misrepresented facts used to back an argument. The praying in their car while listening to a sermon on the radio claim appears to be the work of a boneheaded mayor’s misguided enforcement of a state policy guidance or directive. One in which the fine was rescinded. But keep beating that drum.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/religious-liberty-department-of-justice-backs-
    churchgoers-fined-for-attending-drive-in-easter-service/

As for the “arrest” of the dad playing ball with his kid, from what I can tell, he was detained in the back of a police car and eventually sent on his way. “Arrest,” conjures up images of being finger printed, photographed, charged, held in the pokey unless bailed out or a court appearance is made. It also might have resulted in child protective services taking custody of the kid unless other arrangements had been made. But none of that happened. He was detained and the police department eventually issued an apology. If I have that wrong, please link me to a reputable news source that describes the “arrest,” in detail.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/man-handcuffed-for-playing-t-ball-with-daughter-in-empty-park/1pngzukppayy411amo4ykm44b7

https://www.newsweek.com/police-apologize-handcuffing-man-daughter-1496835

As for the gardening supplies, the governor issued a clarifying statement of which it was clearly stated that she didn’t ban the sale of gardening supplies so maybe the anger and criticism should be directed at Costco or Home Depot or whichever store is blocking their gardening supply aisle?

By all means, feel free to ignore.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

I want to see their data. I’m not sure I’ll have time today to look for it but I’ll try. 
    The directions, too. Hopefully it's not just a gif of The Joker's pencil trick.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,384

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
This discussion has been closed.