TM Public Sale Offers Additional Opportunity For Hopes To Be Crushed

191011121315»

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    I have a question. So the only two shows, even now that the sales are over, on Stubhub still are just MSG and Denver. 

How would one go about getting a ticket to, say, Nashville at this point? 

I thought after the general sale happened, other shows would be on Stubhub?
    Try the fan to fan option before working out any other arrangements. That will be the only way to know 100% your tickets are legit.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • TM just sent me a "Pearl Jam tickets are waiting for you" notification. Nothing new seems to be for sale at any shows - still just OKC, Ott, QC.

This is like "Halloween shirt" levels of misrepresentation.
  • The ticket situation is miserable. I'm a Nashville native and can't get into the show. Shut out of all three sales.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    I keep checking for drops... got all excited when the site went down at 2:30am, thought something might be happening but it was just maintenance.

I had an early morning dream where a drop happened and I was trying to get tickets but kept just missing every time. 

This is becoming all consuming. 😳
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    The ticket situation is miserable. I'm a Nashville native and can't get into the show. Shut out of all three sales.
    What’d you submit as your ticket priority?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    I know ticket scalping is a problem and all but I think a lot of people who have the means nowadays, rely on Stubhub for tickets since shows sell out so fast. I doubt many people are aware of this fan to fan exchange. I am hardly aware of it myself. It just seems weird to me. 
    www.myspace.com