Options

Ticketmaster Issue with Oak and LA

123457»

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    edited January 2020
    I applied for LA x 2 and Oakland x 2........my credit card was charged 4 times, so I am assuming I am all good. 

My LA1 confirm did't arrive until yesterday.
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    TEEJAM11 said:
    Congrats as well, still waiting for LA 2

Just an update here on my experience won 2 shows LA 1 and SD, never heard anything about LA 2 until last night in which I got the presale code for LA 2 only, which is cool in my book and fair.

Never got an email for LA 2 stating win or loose so something went wrong with the email communications for LA 2 show based on the posts here. I hope this info helps Ten Club for future sales. I am happy and appreciate you Pearl Jam and Ten Club. Keep on rocking and look forward to seeing fellow fans at the shows.
  • Options
    chalonchalon Posts: 106
    So I never ended our hearing about LA2 from 10c. However, I got an “off the waitlist” VF text from Ticketmaster. I checked and it was all crap seats on the website (nosebleeds and behind the stage). And no ADA accessible seats (which I need).

HOWEVER, I called my ace in the hole, the Forum Disabled Services Hotline. The asked for my presale code, and pretty quickly they hooked me up with an ADA seat in 106. Not floor (which I’m hoping my LA1 10c ADA will be), but it’s within my typical ADA sections when I go to the Forum. So I’m set for both nights!!

if there are any fellow ADA section people in a similar boat, I really recommend calling the Forum Disabled Services number tomorrow at 10am because they will hook you up! There are extra ADA seats that they do not list on Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to hear on Oakland 2! Any day now, 10c/TM! (Or any week, or month, or even year...zzz)