Options

Ticketmaster Issue with Oak and LA

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969
    KC2917 said:
    Tickets today just called me back. Confirmed both shows, so the emails were accurate. I need a drink. 
    LIAR!
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 238
    KC2917 said:
    Tickets today just called me back. Confirmed both shows, so the emails were accurate. I need a drink. 
    Lovely news! I'll be joining you in having one when I get home from work!
  • Options
    I agree with those who are saying that 10c needs to come out and stop being silent. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    It would sure be nice to hear something from 10C.  
    Seriously. 10c tweeted about the StL email screwup a few hours after it happened so people
    knew what was going on.  It’s been almost 24 hours since we all got the email last night and no word.  If anything, that’s a good sign- I would hope they’d acknowledge an error as quickly as they had done for StL if this was in error.  Sure makes me worry when they point people’s questions to TM, who don’t know what band we’re even calling about.

I sent 10c a huge thank you email last night after I received the email, i really thought they had taken care of us all after realizing the screw up.  Now I’m not so sure, could it just be another TM glitch and 10c is just hiding from it all?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Seriously. 10c tweeted about the StL email screwup a few hours after it happened so people
    knew what was going on.  It’s been almost 24 hours since we all got the email last night and no word.  If anything, that’s a good sign- I would hope they’d acknowledge an error as quickly as they had done for StL if this was in error.  Sure makes me worry when they point people’s questions to TM, who don’t know what band we’re even calling about.

I sent 10c a huge thank you email last night after I received the email, i really thought they had taken care of us all after realizing the screw up.  Now I’m not so sure, could it just be another TM glitch and 10c is just hiding from it all?
    Yeah and with TM blaming 10C and then 10C throwing it back on TM it is hard to figure out.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    mcgruff10 said:
    robbie said:
    Just called. Again. Now they say everyone will be notified on Wednesday the 23rd. We REALLY need an official statement from Ticketmaster and/or 10c because everytime you call the Ticketmaster number they give you a different story. I am sure 10c will ultimately get it all taken care of....it seems like a software error with the system simply not considering many entries. Dont know how they can fix it other than granting tickets if you can prove you entered and were shut out of the system. Everytime I call they can find my order by my request number, name, last 4 didgets of my credit card number, and my zip code. Only then do they see my name but have no power or ability to put me into the drawing. At some point they should be authorized to grant tickets at that point. Otherwise, without fixing the glitch, I dont see how my request will magically appear for the supposedly ongoing lottery. 
    How many shows were messsd up?
    The ones I didn't get tickets for!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542

Technically they hopefully took care of us.  They just have left it to TM to provide that confirmation and the CSR's over at TM weren't informed and don't have access to the information. 
  • Options
    Someone should sue someone
  • Options
    Someone should sue Bon Jovi.
  • Options
    Can we sue you?
  • Options
    WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 208
    edited January 2020
    I still have only received one email pertaining to my two Oakland ticket requests...days after the supposed deadline of the 19th, and many days past the supposed Oakland announcements. I have not called or emailed 10 Club or TM (but thanks to those who have and have posted what they've heard back), trying to keep the faith that it will all work out, but whether it's TM's fault, 10 Club's, or both, the fact that I'm still in limbo (and however many others are) at this point is fucking ridiculous. 
    Post edited by WMAmorican on
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    Wow I hope this does not happen, I'm very close to booking hotels flights.
  • Options
    I’m hoping PJ will not use Ticketmaster again. Not sure this will happen. 
    Sending good vibes to my fellow 10c peeps that had their requests screwed up. 
  • Options
    Can we sue you?
    I dont see why not 
  • Options
    So I love the new song but it’s a bit harder to fully appreciate it when your tickets are still up in the air.  I guess we hope for a code today for verified fan? Still no charge on my card for the Monday night email.  Any clairvoyant who knows please enlighten us
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    A jury of 12 women in Mom Jeans would find him not liable.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    I look forward to another day of playing the hot new game "Do We or Don't We Have Tickets".
  • Options
    I look forward to another day of playing the hot new game "Do We or Don't We Have Tickets".
    With the way this has all gone down I’m expecting the worst.  Still can’t believe that 2 BA picks for Oakland shows couldn’t land me tickets for both nights when folks were pulling Oakland tix with picks 7 & 8
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Still nothing on LA 1.... I don't think anyone will notice if there are two less tickets during the verified fan presale....just saying :wink:
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    With the way this has all gone down I’m expecting the worst.  Still can’t believe that 2 BA picks for Oakland shows couldn’t land me tickets for both nights when folks were pulling Oakland tix with picks 7 & 8
    yep....that is the most irritating part.  We should have tickets and (as of now) we don't.  Makes absolutely no sense that someone can't correct this.

or maybe they have?

• Options
    Poncier said:
    A jury of 12 women in Mom Jeans would find him not liable.
    First time jurors had to be excused for throwing bras in the courtroom
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    Still nothing on LA 1.... I don't think anyone will notice if there are two less tickets during the verified fan presale....just saying :wink:
    Exactly....I can't imagine that 10c couldn't get enough tickets to take care of these issues.  It clearly isn't a case where we were "not selected"...if we weren't selected we would have received a denial.  

• Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Not to add to the list but LA 2 never heard anything and got responses for LA 1 and SD.
  • Options
    TEEJAM11 said:
    Not to add to the list but LA 2 never heard anything and got responses for LA 1 and SD.
    add away....this thread is dedicated to those of us who have suffered for OAK and LA tix

• Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 758
    I still have not received a response on LA1. Got tickets to LA2. 

Cause... I believe.... in miracles!!!!!
  • Options
    Never wanted my credit card to be charged this much before!  Let's go!  
  • Options
    Got tickets to LA1, still haven't heard back on LA2 . . .
    11.11.93 (Denton) | 9.16.95 (Austin) | 7.5.98 (Dallas) | 10.31.00 (Mountain View) | 10.6.09 (LA) | 11.23.13 (LA) | 11.24.13 (LA) | 9.26.21 (Ohana) | 10.2.21 (Ohana Encore) | 5.6.22 (LA) | 5.7.22 (LA)
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    TEEJAM11 said:
    add away....this thread is dedicated to those of us who have suffered for OAK and LA tix
    LOL thanks man, I do appreciate 10C and the band as well as fellow fans so more info is always a good thing. So, I will just pick something up via presale or public I know they must be underwater trying to accommodate us. 
  • Options
    Here's what I got back this morning. Got that Monday email for LA1:

Thanks for reaching out! We'd be more than happy to assist you. We apologize for the confusion. You were granted tickets for the 15th, however, orders have not been finalized. You will be receive another email confirming your purchase and with the new receipt number ID for those tickets. 

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Thank you,

Maria

Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support

• Options
    Here's what I got back this morning. Got that Monday email for LA1:

Thanks for reaching out! We'd be more than happy to assist you. We apologize for the confusion. You were granted tickets for the 15th, however, orders have not been finalized. You will be receive another email confirming your purchase and with the new receipt number ID for those tickets. 

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day.

Thank you,

Maria

Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support

Interesting....

I tell you though....this reminds me of dealing with AT&T and/or Comcast, DirectV, etc.  Due to those surveys that they want you to take they will tell you whatever you want to hear so that you give them a good rating.