Who gets sued??

Comments

• I have problems with the song "Detroit Rock City". I've been there. Very few rocks. Lots of garbage though.
    Had no problems getting tickets to THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Why now u don't bitching?? 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 210
    Anyone who thinks this forum alone isn’t worth $20 a year isn’t paying attention. 
    Agree 100% - I sat on the couch this weekend sharing these posts and comments with my two boys that are in High School - pure comedy.  My youngest (14) even asked how old most of these people in the Ten Club are?  For the most part, many of the folks here are really clever and extremely generous.  The level of sarcasm, which I love, is at an all time high on these boards.  Winners and losers alike, with this past lottery, all have had some pretty comical ways of showing their gratitude and frustrations.  For those that have been around long enough on these boards we certainly have seen this before with other ticket drawings and posters, but I think we have hit a "high water mark" this time around with the complaining - maybe it is tied to global warming as well?  lol  I can't wait for the MSG poster and general merch discussions - I think that's when the real players come out.  I will gladly pay $20 a year to occasionally lose (ticket drawings) and be amused by the boards.  This community is great - so passionate about the music and the band and I understand what drives the disappointment at times - we really care and that is not sarcasm.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,589
    I'm still emotionally unstable from those PJ billboards that promised they'd Gig-a-ton and all we got was a little more than a dozen dates. Lame ass yo! I've been crying for days. My buddy Scott Stapp once said, "What's this life for?" I thought I knew, I thought I knew....
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • I have to work I run law firm
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    I have to work I run law firm
    And that makes this all more ridiculous!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • I have to work I run law firm
    Cases lost due to poor legal knowledge: 0
    Cases lost due to poor grammar: 159
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    I have a new favorite post.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • I, on the other hand, run a Supreme Court Food Truck.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    I, on the other hand, run a Supreme Court Food Truck.
    HA!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    I laughed so hard I spit out the coffee that I am going to get in five minutes....
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    The two utes...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    I get it. I am an architect, counselor, legal advisor, IT professional, (means I tried), and a connoisseur of personal issues. junbugtn24 said:
    Take into consideration all the money they have raised for various groups and charities. We should let the dust settle. You sir know they are innocent until proven otherwise. ty
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    With some darn tasty vittles! Use caution. You may get sued. Your fry distribution amongst portions are about 3 fries off per serving. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381

6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RP112579 said:

LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I'm eating a banana
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I'm eating a banana
    One-bite?
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    You guys/people are an entertaining bunch. And for that....
    we thank you 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    I'm eating a banana
    Did you peel it yourself or did your slave do it for you?

• deadendp said:
    With some darn tasty vittles! Use caution. You may get sued. Your fry distribution amongst portions are about 3 fries off per serving. 

We take extra precaution to only serve Pepsi.
    We want no Pubic Hair / can of Coke issues.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    JimmyV said:
    The two utes...
    Don't you mess with my Utah Utes or I will sue you too!  I will sue everybody!!
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,003
    Very sad.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Bildergebnis fr donald trump sad
  • JPPJ84 said:
    I'm eating a banana

No. But I do peel it starting at the wrong end.
  • Now that is the capper to an already entertaining thread!  Best $40 spent!
    Bouldermom
  • Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    tdawe said:
    You know, we're laughing at this like we don't all live in 2020. Can't you see turning on the TV in a couple months...

"And you can't even get tickets for Pearl Jam anymore. Not me, I go to whatever shows I want, but people come up to me all the time, big guys, big strong handsome guys with big beautiful beards like you've never seen, and they've got tears in their eyes and they say 'Mr. Trump, sir, we can't get tickets for Pearl Jam anymore.' And I say what are you talking about? You remember, Pearl Jam would go on tour and you'd fill out your little form and say 'I want 8 tickets for Madison Square Garden' and you'd mail it in. And then you'd show up at the concert and they'd have your tickets. Sometimes they wouldn't even cash the check. Third row, Mike side and you'd be there with all your friends and all the beautiful fans and you'd have an outstanding time. Singing I'm Alive and everything. So I said what's the problem and he says sir, you can't do it anymore. And he shows me this email [crowd: boo!] and he printed it out and it's four pages long. I said who's gonna read this thing? And you have to go online and click through nine pages with the forms and if one letter, one letter is out place, they throw your entry in the garbage [crowd: boo!]. And sometimes you even do a perfect, a perfect entry and you still don't get tickets, people who have been in the club for 40 years and they don't get tickets. [crowd: BOOO!] But it's something we're looking into very strongly. I told Mick - Mick, right, I told you, we need to figure out what's going on here. And we will, and it will be wonderful. But then you go to the concert and you see all these people, all these people on the floor and in beautiful, perfect seats, and they're waving flags from all over the place and you're saying, who are these people? Where did they come from? [crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!] And all the real fans are crammed up in the rafters, you can't even see anything, you might as well be in the parking lot. That's what people tell me, when I go I'm usually backstage. Sometimes in a box. But often I'm backstage, or on the side. But usually I'm in a box. Vince Vaughn, all that. Most people don't know this, but me and Ed - I call him ED. ED. [crowd: cheers] Most people call him Eddie. I call him ED. The first time I met him he came up to me and he said 'Mr. Trump, sir, it's such a pleasure to meet you.' Very nice guy. And I said 'oh, hi Eddie.' And he says 'sir, my friends call me Ed.' So I guess we've been friends for a long long time. But he's with Crazy Bernie now so who knows. [crowd: boo!] And now you can't get tickets anymore. But we're going to fix it, and it will be beautiful. But we love Pearl Jam don't we folks..."
    My hat off to you for this perfect response.
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    JPPJ84 said:
    I'm eating a banana

or the way a primate does 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • D-Rod said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    I'm eating a banana

or the way a primate does 
    So I'm doing it correctly then. 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Didn’t  say nothing about Ticketmaster being involved in the pre-sale tickets when I pay money to become a member, (Know Your Rights)
    Quick, call the cops. Grammar laws have been broken! 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
This discussion has been closed.