Who gets sued??

Comments

• fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 137
    WTF... 🤯
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Didn’t  say nothing about Ticketmaster being involved in the pre-sale tickets when I pay money to become a member, (Know Your Rights)
    Straight from the 10C e-mail last Monday:

Ten Club Presale

In an effort to get more tickets than ever before into the hands of our fans, Ten Club has partnered with Ticketmaster for an exclusive members-only presale through Ticket Request for this tour. All tickets on this tour will be mobile only, non-transferable tickets (except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law). To read all about the new presale process, features, and ticketing rules, click the button below.

• I always bring my lawyer as a seat buddy, never know when the butter on the popcorn is going to be too hot
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I hate everyone....
  • andrew68andrew68 Posts: 1,804
    10 Club or Ticketmaster perhaps both,,,Laws have been Broken!!
    now this has gone too damn far......

it's a damn band....it's a concert....let it go ( i get it...took me a few days ) but let it go...it's unhealthy to dwell...all will be fine

A

Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    edited January 2020
    If ever it were appropriate...

Halts maul, buddy, halts maul.
    Post edited by Jason7192 on
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    Another of these threads.
    You appear the sewer type.
    ;)

Get your popcorn ready 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    put the entire system on trial.  Make people testify.  Shine a light on this travesty for all the world to see
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    Or just get a ticket to the show.
  • I went 0-3 in the lottery.. i was just going to try the VF sale then other options.. can't believe i didn't think to sue my favorite bands fan club and the corporation who prints the tickets.. thanks for the thread tho😂😂
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    Anyone who thinks this forum alone isn’t worth $20 a year isn’t paying attention. 
    Its worth the $40 for an analog membership lately.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    Sue everyone! It's the American way.
    Kill two birds with one stone. 
    Then sue Stone for animal cruelty.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Anyone who thinks this forum alone isn’t worth $20 a year isn’t paying attention. 

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    I hate everyone....
    Ever green
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Your parents 
  • The 10 club announced it last Monday that Ticketmaster was involved well I didn’t say anything about them when I got my membership I would think and hope Ticketmaster wasn’t involved that was a given are y’all smoking crack
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    The fan club has used Ticketmaster in the past to sell fan club tickets.  Jackass.  
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    Wow.  I needed this today after my hectic morning so far.  Keep it up!  This is great entertainment. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    edited January 2020
    The 10 club announced it last Monday that Ticketmaster was involved well I didn’t say anything about them when I got my membership I would think and hope Ticketmaster wasn’t involved that was a given are y’all smoking crack
    They’ve used Ticketmaster for almost exclusively for over 20 years. Even when you mailed your show request cards in, tickets and venues were TM.
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,192
    Someone alert The Legal Eagles from the holiday singles thread and let them know another guy is in desperate need of their support

• So you Believe Ticketmaster has been involved in the pre-sale tickets in the past is that what you’re saying,
  • LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    Can we all just agree to stop feeding this troll? He’s been on this for days and he’ll just keep going so long as people keep giving him the Internet attention he so desperately craves. 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• After Ten Club did the lottery for Pre-sale tickets yes they came from Ticketmaster I hope some people get educated on this a little bit
  • So weird this "suing" culture. 

In Sweden you go to the "konsumentverk". Consumer Agency.

About the Swedish Consumer Agency
    The Swedish Consumer Agency is a government agency whose task is to safeguard consumer interests.
    The government and the parliament determine consumer policy objectives and the direction of work for the Swedish Consumer Agency.

The Swedish Consumer Agency is headed by a Director General who is also the Consumer Ombudsman (Konsumentombudsman, KO). KO can represent consumer interests in relations with businesses and pursue legal action in court.
    Our responsibilities include
    • to ensure companies abide by appropriate laws
    • to receive complaints from consumers
    • to work towards implementing branch agreements
    • to ensure the safety of products and services
    • to assist consumers in planning their personal finances
    • to educate and provide support to the Consumer advisors and Budget and debt advisors in the municipalities
    • to provide young consumers with appropriate tools and information and to become informed consumers
    • to provide consumers independent guidance through Hallå konsument
    • to provide consumers independent guidance when purchasing goods and services from countries within the EU
    • to watch over market developments and identify consumer problems in different markets

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • So you didn't even enter and you want to sue because they used a third party you don't like for the lottery? Got it. Makes complete sense. 
  • So you can understand why Ticketmaster would want to team up with the 
    Ten Club because they knew how much money was involved!!! Ticket master is a corrupt business or whatever My God do some people work for Ticketmaster on here
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    So you didn't even enter and you want to sue because they used a third party you don't like for the lottery? Got it. Makes complete sense. 
    Oh no. He entered. He lost, which is why he's subjecting this stupidity on everyone here.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
This discussion has been closed.