Who gets sued??

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,076

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    You know, when my daughter was in elementary school, I was PTA president. I would receive calls and texts from 6:10 AM-midnight about how Jenny got a bigger piece of cake than Johnny. 

I think I found Johnny.

There are people starving, locked in cages, countries burning, ice is melting, the earth is going to shit and you want to sue because you didn't get tickets to a fucking concert? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    Your grammar is the real crime.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Sue everyone! It's the American way.
  • I’m sorry that the people that got a ticket to the show are not mad, It wouldn’t bother me at all if I didn’t get a ticket and Ticketmaster wasn’t involved but with them being involved changes the whole concept of what I thought Pearl Jam stood for,,
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Sue everyone! It's the American way.
    We can add it into the missing fan club singles lawsuit. Kill two birds with one stone. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    You get a lawsuit and you get a lawsuit and you get a lawsuit...

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission

• "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    You know what, you are right.  When I could not go to PJ 20 because life really struck in a way that prevented it, PJ should have gotten me a private jet and taken me to the shows back and forth each day so I could deal with my situation and be able to see an important event from my favorite band.

They should also build a time machine so that I could go to all the fall 1995 shows that I love listening to but could not attend in person because no one thought about guaranteeing my happiness.

Call the magistrate...
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

I’m sorry that the people that got a ticket to the show are not mad, It wouldn’t bother me at all if I didn’t get a ticket and Ticketmaster wasn’t involved but with them being involved changes the whole concept of what I thought Pearl Jam stood for,,

Sue the people who got tickets too, for adding to your emotional distress.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    I’m sorry that the people that got a ticket to the show are not mad, It wouldn’t bother me at all if I didn’t get a ticket and Ticketmaster wasn’t involved but with them being involved changes the whole concept of what I thought Pearl Jam stood for,,
    Okay, now I feel bad for coming at you.  I didn't realize you have been in a coma since 1997.  Sorry to hear that, some crazy crap has happened since then.  Anyway, feel better, you will probably identify with Captain America from the Avengers movies.  Go ahead and see those first.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

•  
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Sue everyone and anyone then come back here and report your results
  •     Everyone can laugh at me and make jokes whatever but you’re missing the point,,If Don’t understand that then you’re not really a fan
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,785
    I bet this ball of sunshine fucked up his entry 🤣
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    It's raining justice from the heavens!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • willnycwillnyc Posts: 131
    Came in here to fart
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    What stuns me is that you spew your own brand of whatever the hell this is over several sections of the forum and yet still (I think) want to go see PJ? I mean, isn't the experience ruined for you at this point? 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • I didn’t enter the code because it was Ticketmaster 
  • The music is real though,,,,
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 296
    tdawe said:
    How long have some of you people been fans,,, Obviously not when Pearl jam was trying to sue Ticketmaster,,It really sucked at that time
    Yeah totally the same thing. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. 
    Image result for homer simpson meme newsletter
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    edited January 2020
        Everyone can laugh at me and make jokes whatever but you’re missing the point,,If Don’t understand that then you’re not really a fan
    The best way to get a fan base on your side....

I hope they let this thread ride. With every response the op has to learn how moronic the premise of this thread is.

Im suing them because every time I’ve tried to get PJ tickets through TM or 10c, I’ve received them and the shows were at convenient venues. I was anticipating multiple crying fits from missing out on tickets and venues that had shit running down the lawn.
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • I didn’t enter the code because it was Ticketmaster 
    If Stone was able to get over it, you should too.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Man I need to hire a lawyer and take my fandom to the next level
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • RP112579 said:
    Your grammar is the real crime.
    Gold!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    edited January 2020
    Jerky boys making a comeback.

This thread had potential, but the wheels came off when the Ticketmaster angle was introduced.

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    This guy is on it

...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
This discussion has been closed.