Who gets sued??

Comments

• Hey Lostpawn you may not realize it but I’m standing up for you as well,,,Eddie will make it right
  • So you can understand why Ticketmaster would want to team up with the 
    Ten Club because they knew how much money was involved!!! Ticket master is a corrupt business or whatever My God do some people work for Ticketmaster on here
    Listen, we may not like Ticketmaster, but it's not our choice on who TC uses. If TC chooses to work with Ticketmaster and I want tickets to the show, my love of Pearl Jam outweighs my dislike for TM. 

You can be a martyr all you want, but you are not proving anything.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    So you can understand why Ticketmaster would want to team up with the 
    Ten Club because they knew how much money was involved!!! Ticket master is a corrupt business or whatever My God do some people work for Ticketmaster on here
    Do you attend any concerts at all?  (We are speaking of the variety of bands out there excluding PJ.)  I'm only wondering, because a bulk of the concerts I attend end up being TM involved.  Lots of shows to be missing out on if I went total no TM.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Hey Lostpawn you may not realize it but I’m standing up for you as well,,,Eddie will make it right
    Please enlighten us on exactly how Eddie will make it right.  :how_interesting:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Image result for my cousin vinny gif
  • It says access to tickets and no guarantee.  It doesn’t say anywhere about what ticket acquiring system or company.  It also says nowhere (though it should) that petulant spoiled brats should piss off if they don’t like it here.  it is your choice to pay for early access with no guarantee of tickets.  You are sooooo butthurt and the verified presale hasn’t occurred yet!  

Get over yourself.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited January 2020

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Posts: 1,118
    Forget the bootlegs, the lottery, and all other Ten Club privileges...this is the quality content that I renewed my membership for.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Didn’t  say nothing about Ticketmaster being involved in the pre-sale tickets when I pay money to become a member, (Know Your Rights)
    So you are suing for your $20 back?  You are willing to pay an attorney $5,000 to get $20?

IBTL
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    “We are going to sue the band...the venue...the ticket broker.....the school system...”

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,212
    You can't handle the truth!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    While I know this thread was started as a troll, the responses have been amazing. You guys make my $40 a year worth it alone. Always a good way to kill some time while in a Hyperbaric Chamber. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    You know, we're laughing at this like we don't all live in 2020. Can't you see turning on the TV in a couple months...

"And you can't even get tickets for Pearl Jam anymore. Not me, I go to whatever shows I want, but people come up to me all the time, big guys, big strong handsome guys with big beautiful beards like you've never seen, and they've got tears in their eyes and they say 'Mr. Trump, sir, we can't get tickets for Pearl Jam anymore.' And I say what are you talking about? You remember, Pearl Jam would go on tour and you'd fill out your little form and say 'I want 8 tickets for Madison Square Garden' and you'd mail it in. And then you'd show up at the concert and they'd have your tickets. Sometimes they wouldn't even cash the check. Third row, Mike side and you'd be there with all your friends and all the beautiful fans and you'd have an outstanding time. Singing I'm Alive and everything. So I said what's the problem and he says sir, you can't do it anymore. And he shows me this email [crowd: boo!] and he printed it out and it's four pages long. I said who's gonna read this thing? And you have to go online and click through nine pages with the forms and if one letter, one letter is out place, they throw your entry in the garbage [crowd: boo!]. And sometimes you even do a perfect, a perfect entry and you still don't get tickets, people who have been in the club for 40 years and they don't get tickets. [crowd: BOOO!] But it's something we're looking into very strongly. I told Mick - Mick, right, I told you, we need to figure out what's going on here. And we will, and it will be wonderful. But then you go to the concert and you see all these people, all these people on the floor and in beautiful, perfect seats, and they're waving flags from all over the place and you're saying, who are these people? Where did they come from? [crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!] And all the real fans are crammed up in the rafters, you can't even see anything, you might as well be in the parking lot. That's what people tell me, when I go I'm usually backstage. Sometimes in a box. But often I'm backstage, or on the side. But usually I'm in a box. Vince Vaughn, all that. Most people don't know this, but me and Ed - I call him ED. ED. [crowd: cheers] Most people call him Eddie. I call him ED. The first time I met him he came up to me and he said 'Mr. Trump, sir, it's such a pleasure to meet you.' Very nice guy. And I said 'oh, hi Eddie.' And he says 'sir, my friends call me Ed.' So I guess we've been friends for a long long time. But he's with Crazy Bernie now so who knows. [crowd: boo!] And now you can't get tickets anymore. But we're going to fix it, and it will be beautiful. But we love Pearl Jam don't we folks..."
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,192
    I feel like 90% of this could have been avoided if Ticketmaster had just named themselves something like Ticketbuddy. Nobody gets this mad at PayPal. They're your pal. PayMaster, though, is definitely up to no good.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    So you Believe Ticketmaster has been involved in the pre-sale tickets in the past is that what you’re saying,

At some point in the chain, absolutely, and has been since at least my first show in 2000. 
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Posts like this make me think Ticketmaster and Tenclub are in the clear here and reason people didnt get tickets was because of errors made by those putting in for tickets
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    pjl44 said:
    I feel like 90% of this could have been avoided if Ticketmaster had just named themselves something like Ticketbuddy. Nobody gets this mad at PayPal. They're your pal. PayMaster, though, is definitely up to no good.
    :lol:
  • JM144705JM144705 Posts: 434
    edited January 2020
    pjl44 said:
    LMFAO!!!!!! This is such a great post! I may steal this..... definitely gonna. 
  • His friends call him add seeing how we’ve never met I know him as Eddie,, this whole thing reminds me of a song
    I believe it was called Satan’s Bed. (Who set the standard, born to be rich? 
    Such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    Model, role model, roll some models in blood 
    Get some flesh to stick, so they look like us)
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    edited January 2020
    His friends call him add seeing how we’ve never met I know him as Eddie,, this whole thing reminds me of a song
    I believe it was called Satan’s Bed. (Who set the standard, born to be rich? 
    Such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    Model, role model, roll some models in blood 
    Get some flesh to stick, so they look like us)
    And he married a model, what's your point?

We probably should sue him for that

• This thing isn’t closed yet?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • pjl44 said:
    POTY!
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
    This thing isn’t closed yet?
    Surprisingly 
    Only 6:30 PST. Still time to get some jokes in.
    Jokey joke: what do you get when you cross 10 club’s ticket system and ticket master’s ticketing system?  NOTHING!!!
    Off topic, but did you ever hear back on the other Oakland show? Seeing people saying some confirmation emails went out last night.
  • pjl44 said:
    Tickethandjob alienates half the market
This discussion has been closed.