Still Waiting for TM Email Confirming Tix (Win or Lose)

1235»

Comments

• potnikpotnik Posts: 461
    Everyone getting tickets tonight.... did you receive an email saying they could not complete your request?

Or were you in limbo with no email received either way?
    I was in limbo with no email either way.  Received OAK night 1 which was my second priority.  

Appreciate the support folks showed in here and for those who contacted 10 club and Ticketmaster.  I had chaked it upto I would need to try on the 23rd.  

Hope this worked out for the others who had been waiting.  For those going for tickets best of luck.  
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Everyone getting tickets tonight.... did you receive an email saying they could not complete your request?

Limbo... Most of us were questioning why we didn't get an acceptance or rejection for certain dates
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • TA243471 said:

Never received anything until just tonight.  Almost like we were never entered in the drawing for that particular show.

If the software glitch reason provided was real, more than likely an incomplete draw as opposed to it running without you.
  • Also just got an OAK 2 confirmation.  Both nights now confirmed and I feel like a happy bunny...
    Well we've been a good few hours drinking
    So I'm going to say what everyone's thinking
    If we're stuck on this ship and it's sinking
    Then we might as well have a parade
  • Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,396
    I posted in another thread but probably should have posted here. Two friends received LA2 confirmations late today which is great news since I have one less freeloader riding my coattail to that show. Looks like some folks are getting their picks which is great news. 
  • OAK night 1 confirmed second priority...thanks to all who chipped in and made this issue known! 
  • TracerTracer Posts: 109
    OAK night 1 confirmed second priority...thanks to all who chipped in and made this issue known! 
    Ahhhhhhh. Did it JUST come through? I’m still waiting on pins and needles for my Oakland night one first priority. 
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    TA243471 said:

Never received anything until just tonight.  Almost like we were never entered in the drawing for that particular show.

If the software glitch reason provided was real, more than likely an incomplete draw as opposed to it running without you.

True. Thats just the way I was trying to explain it to someone else.  But thanks.  I always thought that maybe they stopped the draw, with names in the hopper, until they got everything resolved.  Now we will never know, but I'm damn glad they drew me.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
  • Tracer said:
    OAK night 1 confirmed second priority...thanks to all who chipped in and made this issue known! 
    Ahhhhhhh. Did it JUST come through? I’m still waiting on pins and needles for my Oakland night one first priority. 
    Yea got it about 8 PM Pacific 
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    I was rooting for you Jason, you reported your issue same time as me... 
  • OAK night 1 confirmed second priority...thanks to all who chipped in and made this issue known! 
    I was rooting for you Jason, you reported your issue same time as me... 
    thanks buddy! Let’s have a beer in Oakland 🍺 and celebrate
  • Just got my confirmation for Oakland N1 (BA); 3 'in-limbo' days after receiving confirmation for Oakland N2 (BA).
    However, it was also 2 hours after a TM rep responded to my email query about the missing notification by saying that "your ticket request was not confirmed for 4/18/20". I'm not complaining, but I remain skeptical until they charge my card.
    I'm assuming they've resolved whatever the glitch was.....
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    Got confirmation on night 2 pic 2 BA.  Will wait until its charged to be 100 percent.  A step forward for sure.
  • MorboMorbo Posts: 16
    Got the email on Jan 18 from TicketBastard, only requested a single for MSG and did not get one. Only show, only ticket requested, member 310xxx. What a huge bummer.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    Morbo said:
    Got the email on Jan 18 from TicketBastard, only requested a single for MSG and did not get one. Only show, only ticket requested, member 310xxx. What a huge bummer.
    That's surprising, you've been around for a while if your membership number is that low.  
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    I haven't heard either way on my first choice LA Night One GA.  Sent an email to 10c to see if they have any insight.  I live about ten miles from the venue and #45xxxx
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
    Morbo said:
    Did you request GA?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Yep, too old and short for the pit LOL
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    Still no email
    Morbo said:
    Yep, too old and short for the pit LOL
    GA is the pit though....

Sorry, only requested one SEATED ticket, hope that is clear.

• I got the LA1 (BA, 2nd Pri) email confirming tix last night at 730. Did not get a rejection, sent an email to TM and got an unhelpful "some people lose" response, so they definitely weren't looking into every order.
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 213
    Morbo said:

I'm in the same boat as you, unfortunately. Requested a single, best-available to MSG, and no luck, Member number is 27xxx, but have never lived close enough to NYC (until now) to see them at the Garden....
    NDJeff7 said:
    Morbo said:

I'm in the same boat as you, unfortunately. Requested a single, best-available to MSG, and no luck, Member number is 27xxx, but have never lived close enough to NYC (until now) to see them at the Garden....
    I'll try my luck at the verified fan presale, whatever the fuck that is. 
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    I put in for 1 Bmore GA/Reserved and got rejected.
    Put in for 2 OKC reserved. No response.
    E-mailed TM and they said "Thank you for contacting Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support, we will be happy to assist you. As per the confirmation email you received, when submitting separate requests, only the most recent one will be considered. Our records show that you submitted another request after the initial order, which would have invalidated any previous requests on file"
    I didn't apply for OKC twice, just once. I asked for clarification and they responded with same email as above.