Still Waiting for TM Email Confirming Tix (Win or Lose)

Comments

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,415
    Here is my email. I'm going to preface this with.. Yes, I understand that there are other situations than the one I outlined. I sent it to 10C and 10C tm support.

• I just called 10C Ticketmaster support. The representative told me that if I haven’t received an email telling me I won tickets for OAK 2, and if my credit card hasn’t been charged, then I was not selected for that show. I asked him why I did not receive an email by the evening of the 19th as promised, and he said there likely is a technical problem with the emails. He said he has received a number of calls about this today, so he acknowledged that it probably is a widespread problem. 

He reminded me about the TM Verified Fan sale later this week. I told him I understood, but that it’s difficult for people to put in for Verified Fan tickets if we’re still waiting on a written response in connection with the 10C presale. 

I also asked the representative how I could have been denied for my priority 2 show (Oakland night 2), while others have won tickets for that same show despite selecting it with their 3rd, 4th or even lower priority. He told me Ticketmaster is not responsible for the priority selection process - that is set by 10C. Essentially, he claimed the entire system for selecting folks is set by 10C, and TM has no control over it. He said I should contact 10C support (800-724-8038).

I also just finally received an email response from 10C Ticketmaster support telling me that if I haven’t received a confirmation email at this point, then it means I wasn’t selected. I plan to reply with the same question about the priority selection process, copying 10C support. 

Bottom line: TM is denying any control over the priority selection process. I think the only way we get a straight answer is if we make 10C directly aware of the problem.  
    Awwwwwwww maaaaaaaannnnnn
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • I believe the 10C email is info@tenclub.net

Does anyone know of a different, more appropriate email address?
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • baldog27baldog27 Posts: 177
    I just got a reply from TM/TC support.... Thank you for contacting us and we apologize that you didn't receive an email about the April 15th request. However, at this time all tickets have been awarded and we're not seeing that you were granted tickets for that date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A limited amount of tickets will also be made available during the General Public Onsale on Friday, January 24 at 10am local venue time. 

I believe the 10C email is info@tenclub.net

I used tickets@tenclub.net found it in one my emails from Europe entries 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    edited January 2020
    I'm hoping that we get some kind of reply from the 10c once they start their work day.
    Post edited by DoDaFoo on
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    baldog27 said:
    I just got a reply from TM/TC support.... Thank you for contacting us and we apologize that you didn't receive an email about the April 15th request. However, at this time all tickets have been awarded and we're not seeing that you were granted tickets for that date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A limited amount of tickets will also be made available during the General Public Onsale on Friday, January 24 at 10am local venue time. 

So what I read from this is hey sucks to be you. A limited amount of shitty seats will be available to the faithful so take more time out of your life to try and get shitty seats with assholes. Thanks for being a 10 club member. Inconvenience? Then take away the “convenience” fee Ticketmaster. Someone’s 8th preference over someone’s 1 preference? Wow. Not sorry we fucked up and are going to fix it. Bullshit. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    I believe the 10C email is info@tenclub.net

I used tickets@tenclub.net found it in one my emails from Europe entries 
    Yes, tickets@tenclub.net is the address Santos asked us to direct questions to. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BE9456BE9456 Posts: 148
    If ten club has no idea this was happening till today that is unbelievable.
    BE9456 said:
    Literally unbelievable in this age of email on everyone's phones. 

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    JimmyV said:
    BE9456 said:
    I kind of  doubt that info@tenclub is tied to Santos' cell phone
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Face it guys... No email means no entry into drawing. For some reason 1000s of 10c members didn't get their picks put in... mine included,.. I got Priority 1 OAK 2, nothing on Oak 1 Pri 2... This is on TM ... Fix this guys... 
  • Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 252
    Just got off the phone with Tickets Today.  Spoke with a manager.  If you did not get an e-mail and your credit card has not been charged you will not get a ticket(s).  He would not acknowledge there was an error on their part.  Just said 'we process tickets, the client (10c) sets the rules and computer programming to run the lottery.'  Don't really believe that.  Also said there is nothing they can do as they do not have access to ticket inventory, so cannot pull tickets out of the verified or general sale to accommodate people affected by the error.

Channeling Willy Wonka - YOU LOSE!  GOOD DAY, SIR!!!  :s 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Face it guys... No email means no entry into drawing. For some reason 1000s of 10c members didn't get their picks put in... mine included,.. I got Priority 1 OAK 2, nothing on Oak 1 Pri 2... This is on TM ... Fix this guys... 
    1000s?? No.
    JimmyV said:
    BE9456 said:
    I kind of  doubt that info@tenclub is tied to Santos' cell phone
    I kind of doubt any business in 2020 has no idea of widespread problems their customers are facing just because it is a weekend. 

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    This is ridiculous. Many got round 3 and 4 picks to shows people have received no email to. They need to fix And address this before the fall tour announcement. .
  • feederfeeder Boise, ID Posts: 81
    Same issue for me:

Priority 1: Oak 1 received email and text that I scored!
    Priority 2: Oak 2 still waiting, nothing.

I believe something went haywire with their system.
    "Have we got a show for you??  No, it's a question!" EV 5/12/22
    My wife just got an email from 10c/Ticketmaster. I refuse to sit in the worst seats in the house with the EvenBros. I’m pretty sure I’m canceling my membership to the 10club and Seattle night 2 2018 was my last PJ SHOW. It was a great ride but it’s just bullshit. My house hold went 0-6. Bullshit. Not even 1 fucking show. This is what happens when 10club makes a deal with the incompetent devil that is Ticketmaster. 
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    So TM is saying it's an error on 10c's part and 10c hasn't said anything, but will probably say that TM handled it and we need to speak to them about any concerns. So we won't get an answer other than "Sucks to be you. Have you heard about the Verified Fan Presale and Fan-to-Fan exchange???"
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    My wife just got an email from 10c/Ticketmaster. I refuse to sit in the worst seats in the house with the EvenBros. I’m pretty sure I’m canceling my membership to the 10club and Seattle night 2 2018 was my last PJ SHOW. It was a great ride but it’s just bullshit. My house hold went 0-6. Bullshit. Not even 1 fucking show. This is what happens when 10club makes a deal with the incompetent devil that is Ticketmaster. 
    LOL
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    Spurs14 said:
    Just got off the phone with Tickets Today.  Spoke with a manager.  If you did not get an e-mail and your credit card has not been charged you will not get a ticket(s).  He would not acknowledge there was an error on their part.  Just said 'we process tickets, the client (10c) sets the rules and computer programming to run the lottery.'  Don't really believe that.  Also said there is nothing they can do as they do not have access to ticket inventory, so cannot pull tickets out of the verified or general sale to accommodate people affected by the error.

Channeling Willy Wonka - YOU LOSE!  GOOD DAY, SIR!!!  :s 
    Sounds like they are just tired of dealing with it. Taking the path of least resistance.  
  • DoDaFoo said:
    So TM is saying it's an error on 10c's part and 10c hasn't said anything, but will probably say that TM handled it and we need to speak to them about any concerns. So we won't get an answer other than "Sucks to be you. Have you heard about the Verified Fan Presale and Fan-to-Fan exchange???"
    If someone has an email from Ticketmaster specifically saying "this is 10C fault etc." seems like a pretty simple solution to me to forward that along to 10C and simply ask them - what happened here?  My guess is you folks unfortunately won't get anywhere BUT would be great to ensure that if there was indeed no user error, whatever occurred will be rectified for the Fall leg.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,535
    edited January 2020
    No. One. Else. Does. Ticketing. Like. This.

yes scalping stinks, but this process does not prevent it. If anything, this process drives up scalper prices. This process creates a ton of anxiety. But at least the same fans  get to sit close for 50 shows each tour. Inevitably that’s what this process guarantees.
  • walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,569
    Same boat for me. Put in BA requests for LA2 (priority 1), LA1 (priority 2), and SD (priority 3). Got confirmed for LA2 and SD but never received an email for LA1. 

I emailed Ticketmaster but, based on everyone else's responses, I'm expecting the "you didn't win tickets" email any second now.

Grateful for the two shows I got. Hopeful that I'll be able to get decent seats for LA1 through the fan-to-fan exchange. But it's a shitty situation, especially for those who got shut out altogether, and I really hope they fix things before more shows are announced.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Also the CSRs at TM most likely have been instructed to just say we lost.. and nothing more... If anything is fixed there will be some broad email from 10c or TM stating such.. as of now, they can just hide behind the no guarantee for ticket stance... An issue this large affecting this many members, potential to cost both will have to  be addressed... for those that say they are done with PJ... come on, fan up... give this time to be vetted out.. Its 9am on Monday for F's Sake!@ 
  • MW105723MW105723 Posts: 16
    edited January 2020
    If "Priority 2 for a second show" requests were truly not put into the system, there have to be tickets still available, right? If they were giving them to Priority 7 and 8s, then they had plenty to give. TM may say they don't have any more tickets, but if the 10c didn't request them because they skipped our "P2 for a second show" requests, they could request more tickets from TM for those type of requests.
    Post edited by MW105723 on
    Minneapolis 6-30-98, St. Louis 7-2-98, Bonner Springs 7-3-98, East Troy 10-08-00, Chicago 10-09-00, Bonner Springs 6-12-2003, St. Paul 6-16-03, Chicago 6-18-03, East Troy 6-21-03, St. Paul 6-26-06, St. Paul 6-27-06, Milwaukee 6-29-06, Chicago 8-23-09, Wrigley 7-19-13, St. Paul 10-19-14, Wrigley 8-22-16, Wrigley 8-18-18, Wrigley 8-20-18, Oakland 5-12-22, Oakland 5-13-22, St. Paul 8-31-23, St. Paul 9-2-23, Chicago 9-7-23, Ft. Worth 9-15-23
  • Same situation

LA2 Priority 1 BA (Won)
    LA1 Priority 2 BA (Still Waiting)
    San Diego Priority 3 Reserved (Won)

Also the CSRs at TM most likely have been instructed to just say we lost.. and nothing more... If anything is fixed there will be some broad email from 10c or TM stating such.. as of now, they can just hide behind the no guarantee for ticket stance... An issue this large affecting this many members, potential to cost both will have to  be addressed... for those that say they are done with PJ... come on, fan up... give this time to be vetted out.. Its 9am on Monday for F's Sake!@ 
    You are 100% correct. I’m not making any final decisions until I see how this plays out and the anger/sadness goes away. But it has been a really shitty experience. For the household to go 0-6 hits hard. The unknowing of my wife’s status all weekend. Someone made a lost dog reference. This is like looking all weekend for your beloved dog and then you find it’s body. No happy ending there. This has really made me reassess my life priorities. I take PJ very seriously and know I’m not the only one. But things change and it is what it is. Here’s hoping for the best. Congrats to those that received tickets. Jealous but very happy for you. Enjoy the shows. There are only so many left. Pearl Jam is the best. That can never be disputed. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    You are 100% correct. I’m not making any final decisions until I see how this plays out and the anger/sadness goes away. But it has been a really shitty experience. For the household to go 0-6 hits hard. The unknowing of my wife’s status all weekend. Someone made a lost dog reference. This is like looking all weekend for your beloved dog and then you find it’s body. No happy ending there. This has really made me reassess my life priorities. I take PJ very seriously and know I’m not the only one. But things change and it is what it is. Here’s hoping for the best. Congrats to those that received tickets. Jealous but very happy for you. Enjoy the shows. There are only so many left. Pearl Jam is the best. That can never be disputed. 
    Don't give up on tix though.  You will get them somehow.  Fan to fan or TM or stubhub there is a way in
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Fan to fan will be the only option I will try. Hard to see paying the same price or more for worse seats and/or experience. There is something magical when your amongst the faithful. Everyone seems to be in unison. Almost one being focused and directed by the dominant being spilling out its siren song to the sea of faithful. Pearl Jam is the worlds greatest band and have the worlds greatest fans. It’s the total package. Something is just missing sitting amongst the people there for the hits and beers like it’s their first time drinking. There is still hope and this is PJ and the 10club. So things could get brighter. This band treats its fans better than other fan clubs for sure. Is there problems? Of course. Life’s not perfect. Ok. I’m done. Rant over.