Still Waiting for TM Email Confirming Tix (Win or Lose)

Comments

• Just here to offer confirmation. I received Oakland night 1 and night 2 tickets (both BA) with my 7th and 8th priority.
    Exactly,  this is my point the problem was with people that put the shows in as their 1st 2 priorities. 

We all got the 1st one and they disregarded the 2nd one for someUnexplained reason. 
    The majority of people that got both shows did not have them as Priority 1&2.  

And don’t say it was a lottery and it was all random, if so what are the odds that this many people putting in the same requests did not get any tickets or confirmation of losing. 

It is because the process they used never saw the 2 priority for the same city, Basically they erased our 2nd priority.  

I would be willing to bet had I put in LA1 as 1st priority and LA2 as my 3rd priority I would have got both of them. 

This needs to be rectified they screwed up. 
    The user error was on them.   

• Check your credit cards ...
    October 1, 1996 ... Marine Midland Arena, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    October 12, 2013 ... First Niagara Center, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    May 2, 2016 ... Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    May 8, 2016 ... Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa-Ontario (Canada)
    May 10, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    May 12, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    August 5, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    August 7, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    November 7, 2016 ... TOTD, Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    September 2, 2018 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Check your credit cards ...
    We all did. The issue is that we believe a lot of us were left out of the original drawing.
  • I just heard back from Ticketmaster and they claim I entered the system again to make changes and that it therefore invalidated my request.  Absolute bullshit, I never even logged in again to check the odds!  I never got a second confirmation email or anything like that, and if I did I would have been like “wait, wtf?”  Unbelievable!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    Gludfssr said:
    Just here to offer confirmation. I received Oakland night 1 and night 2 tickets (both BA) with my 7th and 8th priority.
    Exactly,  this is my point the problem was with people that put the shows in as their 1st 2 priorities. 

We all got the 1st one and they disregarded the 2nd one for someUnexplained reason. 

And don’t say it was a lottery and it was all random, if so what are the odds that this many people putting in the same requests did not get any tickets or confirmation of losing. 

It is because the process they used never saw the 2 priority for the same city, Basically they erased our 2nd priority.  

I would be willing to bet had I put in LA1 as 1st priority and LA2 as my 3rd priority I would have got both of them. 

Well, for me , I had them as 1 and 5.  I had Oakland as 2 and 4, but got both of those.  My main difference is that I had LA1 as GA only, and got that, but had LA2 as BA.  I only requested 1 ticket for each LA.  I almost think that if you got ga for 1 of them, they dropped you from consideration for the other one.  My Oakland requests were Reserved for night1, but 2 tickets, and BA for night 2, but only 1 ticket.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula, Dana Point 1 & 2
  • j.p.patrickj.p.patrick Posts: 3
    edited January 2020
    Did everyone catch the fine print that your first names needed to be exact matches on 10C and Ticketmaster accounts? I checked and mine didn't match. I've never gone by my real first name. Made the change to make them match before I put in requests and got confirmation emails for both shows I put in for! Now just waiting for the 27th to see if I got GA or Reserved!
    Post edited by j.p.patrick on
  • jefftjefft Posts: 657
    edited January 2020

here are my 2 requests

Only got night one. No response for night 2.
    Post edited by jefft on
  • I just heard back from Ticketmaster and they claim I entered the system again to make changes and that it therefore invalidated my request.  Absolute bullshit, I never even logged in again to check the odds!  I never got a second confirmation email or anything like that, and if I did I would have been like “wait, wtf?”  Unbelievable!!
    What’s even funnier is I called them right after and a customer service woman says “ummmm yeah, I don’t see that you did that at all, I’m not sure why anyone would tell you that.  You never entered a second time.”  They don’t know wtf is going on at all
    edited January 2020
    night1 I got tics for.  Having trouble posting pics.
    Post edited by jefft on
  • covered in blisscovered in bliss Posts: 1,332
    edited January 2020
    Husband hasn't rec'd an email about his Nashville GA request. His credit card is showing a pending charge. While investigating, we discovered he didn't get a confirmation email after entering in the first place. Who knows wtf is going on. Thank god my request went through ok and we're in the building. 

edit to add--- they told him he DID win his GA request but didn't get an email because it's GA and there is no seat assignment. Gave him a confirmation number and told him he'll get an email on the 27th. One week from today. 
    Post edited by covered in bliss on
  • Husband hasn't rec'd an email about his Nashville GA request. His credit card is showing a pending charge. While investigating, we discovered he didn't get a confirmation email after entering in the first place. Who knows wtf is going on. Thank god my request went through ok and we're in the building. 
    Well, you got the important part:  the tickets.  My guess is the emails are floating around somewhere in your spam/trash/etc.
  • DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 248
    I just heard back from Ticketmaster and they claim I entered the system again to make changes and that it therefore invalidated my request.  Absolute bullshit, I never even logged in again to check the odds!  I never got a second confirmation email or anything like that, and if I did I would have been like “wait, wtf?”  Unbelievable!!
    What’s even funnier is I called them right after and a customer service woman says “ummmm yeah, I don’t see that you did that at all, I’m not sure why anyone would tell you that.  You never entered a second time.”  They don’t know wtf is going on at all
    Basically, they messed up the process and don't have a way to fix it, so their solution seems to be to give some random answer to pass blame from themselves.
  • TA243471 said:
    Gludfssr said:
    Just here to offer confirmation. I received Oakland night 1 and night 2 tickets (both BA) with my 7th and 8th priority.

Well, for me , I had them as 1 and 5.  I had Oakland as 2 and 4, but got both of those.  My main difference is that I had LA1 as GA only, and got that, but had LA2 as BA.  I only requested 1 ticket for each LA.  I almost think that if you got ga for 1 of them, they dropped you from consideration for the other one.  My Oakland requests were Reserved for night1, but 2 tickets, and BA for night 2, but only 1 ticket.
    Yeah, I agree with you about landing GA on 1 of your picks potentially screwing up the rest. This would also line up with @Gludfssr's theory about this only happening to people who had these picks at priority #1, as those would be more likely to win GA. I had BA for LA shows ranked #2 / #4. I won both of those. I had OAK (BA) ranked #1 / #5. I won my #1 pick. I would have had a decent chance of hitting GA with that pick. 
    edited January 2020
    This is bullshit, they need to make it right.  Take some if the verified fan tics and put the into the ten club tics for their fuck up.
  • Husband hasn't rec'd an email about his Nashville GA request. His credit card is showing a pending charge. While investigating, we discovered he didn't get a confirmation email after entering in the first place. Who knows wtf is going on. Thank god my request went through ok and we're in the building. 
    Well, you got the important part:  the tickets.  My guess is the emails are floating around somewhere in your spam/trash/etc.
    after reading here, I don't trust a word she said. I'll believe it when we get an email! 
  • Please please please don’t use this same system for the fall tour, once is enough for me!!!
  • SP6146SP6146 Posts: 7
    Exact same boat as the OP. 

I called and confirmed I did not get Oakland 2. Seems really fishy that lots of folks got Oakland as far lower priority in their lists, and I got shut out as having it 2nd priority BA. As has been surmised, it would seem this scenario made those of us in that boat be skipped over for our 2nd priority show. Not cool. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    SP6146 said:
    Exact same boat as the OP. 

I called and confirmed I did not get Oakland 2. Seems really fishy that lots of folks got Oakland as far lower priority in their lists, and I got shut out as having it 2nd priority BA. As has been surmised, it would seem this scenario made those of us in that boat be skipped over for our 2nd priority show. Not cool. 
    Same situation with me.  But someone just posted that they got a confirm for MSG so apparently there is still some tickets being issued.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • cannotstaylongcannotstaylong Posts: 668
    edited January 2020
    I just received a more detailed email response from Ten Club Ticketmaster Support. You can read the full email below, but they’re essentially claiming they simply applied the process that was designed by the Ten Club and sent over to them. As far as I can tell, this is the closest we have to something in writing from Ticketmaster claiming that any problem lies with 10C.  You’ll also note that they don’t really address the issue of priority. 

Anyway, here’s the email:

Thank you for responding back to our email, we are more than happy to address any additional questions you may have with the Ten Club's Ticketmaster presale  seelction process. 

First and foremost we apologize for any inconveniences you have experienced with the ticket request selection process. Our support team is only facilitating the platform for Ten Club members to submit their ticket request. We do not have any access to see how the selection filters are being applied by Ten Club. We are sorry that an email notification was not received within the time span given on the website of January 19th. All email notifications were sent out on the 19th of January whether the requests were denied or granted tickets. We are currently unaware of any issues that may have been involved in all emails not going out to every single member. We are doing our best to reach out to the proper individuals for more detailed information at this time. We were advised that all payments were already processed as of yesterday for ticket requests that were granted tickets. Upon looking at your ticket request, only the April 18thwould have been confirmed tickets. 

We would like to address your question concerning the priority options given to the members upon placing your ticket request. We do not have all detailed information on how this feature was applied to the selection process done by Ten Club. As per the guidelines that were given to us: fans had the option to enter multiple cities they wanted to be considered for and prioritize them according on which city and date they had more interest in being considered for. The selection, to the best of our knowledge would be done at random. Ten Club will begin drawing names using a computerized random selection process. Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority. We are working as best a s we can with Ten Club to be able to supply you more detailed information, but we have limited access to the full details on how the selection process as we are only a platform used to submit the ticket requests. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!  

Thank you,

Melissa

Ten Club's Ticketmaster Presale Support

Post edited by cannotstaylong on
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
    Wow, they're really pushing any blame onto 10c.
  • DoDaFoo said:
    Wow, they're really pushing any blame onto 10c.
    They also removed 10C from the CC line before replying...

I forwarded their response along to 10C. Hopefully I hear from them directly once they’re open tomorrow. I imagine they’ll be sifting though a mountain of emails, though. 
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    I just received a more detailed email response from Ten Club Ticketmaster Support. You can read the full email below, but they’re essentially claiming they simply applied the process that was designed by the Ten Club and sent over to them. As far as I can tell, this is the closest we have to something in writing from Ticketmaster claiming that any problem lies with 10C.  You’ll also note that they don’t really address the issue of priority. 

Thank you for responding back to our email, we are more than happy to address any additional questions you may have with the Ten Club's Ticketmaster presale  seelction process. 

First and foremost we apologize for any inconveniences you have experienced with the ticket request selection process. Our support team is only facilitating the platform for Ten Club members to submit their ticket request. We do not have any access to see how the selection filters are being applied by Ten Club. We are sorry that an email notification was not received within the time span given on the website of January 19th. All email notifications were sent out on the 19th of January whether the requests were denied or granted tickets. We are currently unaware of any issues that may have been involved in all emails not going out to every single member. We are doing our best to reach out to the proper individuals for more detailed information at this time. We were advised that all payments were already processed as of yesterday for ticket requests that were granted tickets. Upon looking at your ticket request, only the April 18thwould have been confirmed tickets. 

We would like to address your question concerning the priority options given to the members upon placing your ticket request. We do not have all detailed information on how this feature was applied to the selection process done by Ten Club. As per the guidelines that were given to us: fans had the option to enter multiple cities they wanted to be considered for and prioritize them according on which city and date they had more interest in being considered for. The selection, to the best of our knowledge would be done at random. Ten Club will begin drawing names using a computerized random selection process. Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority. We are working as best a s we can with Ten Club to be able to supply you more detailed information, but we have limited access to the full details on how the selection process as we are only a platform used to submit the ticket requests. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!  

Thank you,

Melissa

Ten Club ran the drawing?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Yes they are saying basically that 10c told them who to sell tickets to.  That's it.  They were not involved in who won and who lost.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

Thank you,

Melissa

Here is one response from Saturday I got

Thank you for responding back to our email, we are more than happy to address any additional questions you may have concerning the presale selection process.

The requests are put through a random selection process by city.  Fans who wanted to be considered for a show date will be put with every other fan that has that same city on their request form. As per the details on how they filter and process those request, we do not have all the detailed information. The other date has not been confirmed nor denied. All notifications will be sent out by tomorrow Sunday January 19th. If you have not received a notice for the other show date on your request, please contact us on Monday for an update.

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns. Have a great day!  

Thank you,

Melissa  

• Spurs14Spurs14 Buffalo Grove, IL Posts: 252
    edited January 2020

Thank you,

Melissa

Thanks for this.  I got basically the same answers when I called and talked to a supervisor.  At this point, I don't think the issue is with Ticketstoday / TM (assuming it's true when they say they have no access to selection filters, meaning 10c was responsible for all ticket request program coding).  So, it's probably a 10c issue.  Hopefully we get an answer tomorrow.

Post edited by Spurs14 on
  • chalonchalon Posts: 114
    I'm in a similar boat:
    1. LA 1, Reserved, ADA requested (Won)
    2. LA 2, Reserved, ADA requested (No email)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838

Here is part of the response I received from the Ten Club via email.  It was a boilerplate email:

We are sorry you did not get Ten Club tickets. Even though we were able to more than double the amount of tickets accessible to our members, fans did not get tickets for the following reasons:

• They only entered for GA (this was the biggest widespread reason fans did not get tickets)
    • Entered for both GA, Reserved or ADA in a city where the demand outweighed the supply, even by 1% in some cases.
    • Submitted invalid Ten Club info

Final Ticket Odds:
    Toronto ON GA: 32.03% Res: 99.00%
    Ottawa, ON GA: 56.17% Res: 99.00%
    Quebec City GA: 75.47% Res: 99.00%
    Hamilton GA: 40.37% RES: 99.00%
    Baltimore GA: 14.47% RES: 65.20%
    NY, NY GA: 9.66% RES: 57.22%
    Nashville, TN GA: 19.65% RES: 99.00%
    St Louis MO GA: 20.08% RES: 99.00%
    OKC GA: 59.29% RES: 99.00%
    Denver GA: 20.36% RES: 99.00%
    Glendale AZ GA: 33.91% RES: 99.00%
    San Diego GA: 32.41% RES: 99.00%
    LANight 1 GA: 27.16% RES: 99.00%
    LA Night 2 GA: 24.77% RES: 99.00%
    Oakland Night 1 GA: 28.08% RES: 99.00%
    Oakland Night 2 GA: 34.58% RES: 99.00%

Here is part of the response I received from the Ten Club via email.  It was a boilerplate email:

We are sorry you did not get Ten Club tickets. Even though we were able to more than double the amount of tickets accessible to our members, fans did not get tickets for the following reasons:

• They only entered for GA (this was the biggest widespread reason fans did not get tickets)
    • Entered for both GA, Reserved or ADA in a city where the demand outweighed the supply, even by 1% in some cases.
    • Submitted invalid Ten Club info

Final Ticket Odds:
    Toronto ON GA: 32.03% Res: 99.00%
    Ottawa, ON GA: 56.17% Res: 99.00%
    Quebec City GA: 75.47% Res: 99.00%
    Hamilton GA: 40.37% RES: 99.00%
    Baltimore GA: 14.47% RES: 65.20%
    NY, NY GA: 9.66% RES: 57.22%
    Nashville, TN GA: 19.65% RES: 99.00%
    St Louis MO GA: 20.08% RES: 99.00%
    OKC GA: 59.29% RES: 99.00%
    Denver GA: 20.36% RES: 99.00%
    Glendale AZ GA: 33.91% RES: 99.00%
    San Diego GA: 32.41% RES: 99.00%
    LANight 1 GA: 27.16% RES: 99.00%
    LA Night 2 GA: 24.77% RES: 99.00%
    Oakland Night 1 GA: 28.08% RES: 99.00%

That still doesn't explain how people got confirmed BA for the Oakland shows with their 5th-8th priority when people (apparently) got denied with our 2nd priority. They messed up.
  • Oakland Night 1 GA: 28.08% RES: 99.00%

This is the part that, I think, shows there was something that went wrong. My request was best available for both nights. 99% and 99%. Stuck in pending for days, it doesn't make sense. Seems like there should have been plenty of tickets.
    Minneapolis 6-30-98, St. Louis 7-2-98, Bonner Springs 7-3-98, East Troy 10-08-00, Chicago 10-09-00, Bonner Springs 6-12-2003, St. Paul 6-16-03, Chicago 6-18-03, East Troy 6-21-03, St. Paul 6-26-06, St. Paul 6-27-06, Milwaukee 6-29-06, Chicago 8-23-09, Wrigley 7-19-13, St. Paul 10-19-14, Wrigley 8-22-16, Wrigley 8-18-18, Wrigley 8-20-18, Oakland 5-12-22, Oakland 5-13-22, St. Paul 8-31-23, St. Paul 9-2-23, Chicago 9-7-23, Ft. Worth 9-15-23
    They messed up, whether they choose to admit it or not.