Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    AdrianlerAdrianler Posts: 15
    edited January 2020
    Guys, I posted this in the Oklahoma thread already, but where can I see if my ticket is BA or Reserved? I applied for best available and the confirmation/good news email does not seem to say. Much appreciated.

Edit: seems like there's no way to know until Jan 27.
    Post edited by Adrianler on
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Perhaps 10c should have used the messaging verified fan did.

We expect the demand for tickets to see Pearl Jam to be overwhelming.
    Yea, so basically my Wed night email will read Due to overwhelming ticket demand you have been denied Verifiied Presale. I already know it's coming.
    Yeah, I threw in for VF for Billy Joel once and didn’t get a code. This is going to be worse.
    I dunno.  This Verified thing was only open for a few days before they closed it.

I think there is still a solid shot to get tickets if you win a code.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Yea, so basically my Wed night email will read Due to overwhelming ticket demand you have been denied Verifiied Presale. I already know it's coming.
    Yeah, I threw in for VF for Billy Joel once and didn’t get a code. This is going to be worse.
    I dunno.  This Verified thing was only open for a few days before they closed it.

Depends on the show, but it will be a cluster. Just because the window was short doesn't mean there won't be a gazillion people trying to get tickets. And the limit is higher than 10c too. New York and Baltimore will be almost impossible. Nashville, St. Louis and Denver won't be gimmees. 

But it will be better than nothing at all.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Depends on the show, but it will be a cluster. Just because the window was short doesn't mean there won't be a gazillion people trying to get tickets. And the limit is higher than 10c too. New York and Baltimore will be almost impossible. Nashville, St. Louis and Denver won't be gimmees. 

Without knowing how many 10C seats were allocated its impossible to tell, but every time I have won a Verified fan code in the past I have got tickets.

Figure that like 95% of whatever is left for these shows will go via these sales.

We should all find out if we got a code sometime later today based on the email confirmation.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

it hasn't been hard to get tickets through the VF sale, but you have to accept what comes up one of the first tries, or they go away fast.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 374
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Without knowing how many 10C seats were allocated its impossible to tell, but every time I have won a Verified fan code in the past I have got tickets.

Figure that like 95% of whatever is left for these shows will go via these sales.

We should all find out if we got a code sometime later today based on the email confirmation.
    I believe codes get sent out on the 22nd which is the day before the verified fan presale.  It would be cool if people who already won tickets for shows could just give up their codes but I dont think it will allow you to.
  • Options
    Triberjay25Triberjay25 Detroit Posts: 115
    Saltzy23 said:

They're not going to notify us of winning/losing a code for the verified fan sale until Wednesday night.....
    03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
  • Options
    How can Stub hub have NYC tickets for sale now?
  • Options
    TA243471 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

it hasn't been hard to get tickets through the VF sale, but you have to accept what comes up one of the first tries, or they go away fast.
    Good advice.

If anyone wins, just take what you can get.

Even if they are singles.

Dont try and be cute or you will completely screw yourself.

Log in at 9:45.  Get into the queue at 10:00:01, dont move from your seat, and take whatever the hell you can get ASAP before someone else does.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,005
    I really, really hope that the VF presale (and general sale if we get that far) are handled in what I think of as the “classic” Ticketmaster fashion where you just select a number of tickets and the system spits out the best available. In recent years they’ve moved towards having you select seats off a map even for insta-sellout events like this, and buddy it does NOT work very well. If you think we’ve seen some meltdowns here this weekend, just wait until people are led to believe that they can add some primo tickets to their cart only to be told by a popup that another fan beat them to it. 
  • Options
    NSLNSL Nashville, TN Posts: 291
    How can Stub hub have NYC tickets for sale now?
    Speculative listings
    2004-10-06 - Asheville, NC
    2013-10-30 - Charlotte, NC
    2016-04-16 - Greenville, SC
    2016-04-20 - Raleigh, NC
    2016-04-21 - Columbia, SC
    2016-05-01 - New York, NY
    2022-09-16 - Nashville, TN
    2022-09-17 - Louisville, KY
    2023-09-10 - Noblesville, IN
    2023-09-13 - Fort Worth, TX
    2023-09-15 - Fort Worth, TX
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 670
    edited January 2020
    "seven o clock"
    email from 10c says new track
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 670
    edited January 2020
    You found one of the track titles.
    Share this on socials, tag @pearljam, and find the other titlesSeven OClock
    Post edited by YAKIMATSU on
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

They're not going to notify us of winning/losing a code for the verified fan sale until Wednesday night.....
    Sorry, just checked at that is right.

Not sure where I thought I saw 1/19.
  • Options
    Triberjay25Triberjay25 Detroit Posts: 115
    YAKIMATSU said:
    "seven o clock"
    Mine says "Who Ever Said"
    03/20/94 - Ann Arbor
    09/22/96 - Toledo
    10/16/14 - Detroit
    09/26/21 - Dana Point
    10/01/21 - Dana Point
    10/02/21 - Dana Point
    05/06/22 - Los Angeles
    05/07/22 - Los Angeles 
    07/03/22 - Stockholm
    07/05/22 - Copenhagen
    09/08/22 - Toronto 
    09/16/22 - Nashville
    09/18/22 - St. Louis
    09/20/22 - OKC
    09/05/23 - Chicago 
    09/07/23 - Chicago 
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I put in for 2 Tix Baltimore Seats 1st choice, 1 Tix SEAT to MSG, and got Baltimore.  

Happy I got my first choice, can wait to see the seats.  164XXX hopefully treats me well this concert going season. 😊
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Good to know. That should give people some confidence. I haven't bought through verified fan myself so I honestly didn't know (sorry for throwing out assumptions!). My wife got some for Taylor Swift for a kid, but it was a stadium show so there was a lot to choose from. I was just thinking with the smaller venues and demand it would be a cluster like other presales. That said, if they limit codes and what not, yeah, it could be a decent experience. 
  • Options
    MH56465MH56465 Posts: 30
    This was fucking EVIL of 10C when I’m constantly refreshing my Inbox for PHX & SD:

BTW my track is “River Cross”
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Good to know. That should give people some confidence. I haven't bought through verified fan myself so I honestly didn't know (sorry for throwing out assumptions!). My wife got some for Taylor Swift for a kid, but it was a stadium show so there was a lot to choose from. I was just thinking with the smaller venues and demand it would be a cluster like other presales. That said, if they limit codes and what not, yeah, it could be a decent experience. 
    Personally I haven’t had any luck in verified fan, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. It’s luck of the draw, though, so some get lucky.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    YAKIMATSU said:
    "seven o clock"
    Mine says "Who Ever Said"
    Mine says "Quick Escape"
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    edited January 2020
    [Woops, sorry, lets keep the song titles in the correct thread.]
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Never Destination just came in my email.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Personally I haven’t had any luck in verified fan, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. It’s luck of the draw, though, so some get lucky.
    Well, there's another perspective. Luckily I don't need it. I've gotten three of my four so far and I'm good if I don't get the other. But I know a lot of people really want New York and Baltimore especially and are anxious.
  • Options
    MH56465MH56465 Posts: 30

• Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    Sprunkn7 said:

Posted this a few times, but I was able to get 4 tickets to Hamilton for a Saturday night show a few years ago when they were raging hot and 2 singles for the 1st run of the Bruce Springsteen on Broadway show before he announced it was being extended, which was basically the toughest ticket ever via the Verified fan thing.

Winning a code is probably the hard part for the NYC/Baltimore shows.  I'll bet that most that do and are in front of their computers at exactly 10AM will at least be able to grab a single.  Could be wrong, but don't think I am.
  • Options
    PJlivePJlive Earth Posts: 469
    Hopefully this creates one place for results & excitement. Would be helpful if people sharing results could post:

(1) Show 
    (2) GA, Reserved or Best selected
    (3) Result
    (4) 10C number if Reserved.

for each show in the order you ranked them. 

Good luck everyone!

Well I am xx,xxx and got shut out for MSG. Oh well.
    9/1-9/2/2000 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    4/28/2003 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    5/3/2003 - Bryce Jordan Center, State College, PA
    7/5-7/6/2003 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    7/13/2003 - Hershey Park, Hershey, PA
    10/1/2004 - Sovereign Center, Reading, PA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge, George, WA
    10/03/2005 - Wachovia Center, Phila, PA
    5/27-5/28/2006 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/16/2008 - Columbia, SC
    6/19-6/20/2008 - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
    6/24-6/25 - Madison Square Garden
    10/28-10/31/2008 - The Spectrum, Phila, PA
    9/22/2012 - MidTown, Atlanta, GA
    10/21-10/22 - Wells Fargo Center, Phila, PA
    10/30/2013 - Charlotte, NC
    04/21/2016 - Columbia, SC
  • Options

Instead of this messaging:

“Although we feel confident we’ll be able to meet the demand of most, if not all Ten Club ticket requests, we recommend that members also register for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan®“

I’m guessing they were a tad optimistic.
    Seems to me like MOST people did get tickets.  There is a fairly vocal minority that did not.  I would say that overall 80%+ of people got their #1 pick.  Now, if your #1 pick was MSG GA only, you likely did not get tickets.  Most of the complaints are coming out of MSG and BAL.  That doesn't represent the entire tour.
  • Options
    MAMIASTMAMIAST Posts: 40
    Baltimore & St. Louis 
    Ticketmaster pages have
     charity & platinum 
    tickets  being available 1-31 
  • Options
    YAKIMATSU said:
    ecdanc said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I think the odds tool worked. If anything it might have only shown round 1 odds and not overall odds, which would be a change. But given that for most shows except Bal and MSG rounds 3 and 4 were winners it probably was correct.
    I know anyone who didn’t get tickets doesn’t want to hear this, but the most likely reason is user error. I say this based on the amounts of comments you can read about people not knowing they had to prioritize at the end and not as they go, and especially the fact that all new entries deletes all previous ones, that has been a big one. 
    It sucks and I feel bad for anyone who missed out, but just reading comments that seems like the simplest explanation.
    The odds tool certainly did not work. Any basic understanding of math shows that. It either needs to be junked or refined for future sales. And if it was reflective of first choice only odds then you don’t think it needed to say that? Especially in light of the language in the email that most, if not all, orders would be filled. 
    I'm still a touch skeptical of this claim. There could be other issues than the odds at play. In other words, do we have any instance in which we *know* that a person was denied only because they ran out of tickets (for a show that was listed at 99%)? Honestly, I'm not even sure it's possible to have that information (at this point or, probably, ever). 
    Someone this morning posted they got LA1 or 2 with their 5th pick.  I think a lot of people are claiming that EVERYONE who didn’t get one of those shows in their first few picks had user error.  That just can’t be correct
    Everyone? I've only heard/seen one. Yes LA 1 priority 4 and LA 2 priority 5.
    I Had LA1 & LA2 both BA and only got 1 of them. 
    So how did people get these same shows with a priority of 3 or higher. This needs to be explained. 
    So stop the crap about user error, There was no user error at least on my part.  
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    edited January 2020

Instead of this messaging:

“Although we feel confident we’ll be able to meet the demand of most, if not all Ten Club ticket requests, we recommend that members also register for the Ticketmaster Verified Fan®“

I’m guessing they were a tad optimistic.
    Seems to me like MOST people did get tickets.  There is a fairly vocal minority that did not.  I would say that overall 80%+ of people got their #1 pick.  Now, if your #1 pick was MSG GA only, you likely did not get tickets.  Most of the complaints are coming out of MSG and BAL.  That doesn't represent the entire tour.
    “All 10c ticket requests” to me means priority 2, 3, etc as well as priority 1. :i_dunno:

The messaging, to me, felt similar to last year’s Home and Away shows, where the majority (if not all) requests WERE fulfilled. But ballparks are larger, so I suppose that’s just logic.
    Post edited by OceansJenny on
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22