Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    new to the lottery, but i assumed the odds calculation was only for your first choice.  It would be impossible to calculate a single odds percentage in advance for additional choices. you would have to run separate calculations based off live info on how many others selected the show as second choice, third, etc.  if they had 6k tix for 10c, and 6k requests, then the odds would be 99% for first choice, but 0% for second and higher. 10c only publishes one odds %, in this case 99%.  
    All the other times they’ve provided percentages it was for all total entries.  You’re right in that doesn’t give you true odds but does give you an idea on which shows are most popular.
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 825
    Got my SD confirmation. 3 for 3 (LAs) with BA. 
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    im an earim an ear San Diego, CA Posts: 245
    Just got GA for SD!! My only choice so I feel very lucky.
    San Diego, CA - 10/25/00, San Diego, CA - 7/7/06, Los Angeles, CA - 7/9/06, San Diego, CA - 4/15/08 (EV), San Diego, CA - 10/9/09, San Diego, CA - 7/5/11 (EV), San Diego, CA - 11/21/13
  • Options
    marisal said:
    Just want to be clear about something...did anyone get any email saying they DID NOT get one of their picks? Or do you only hear something if you did get it? 
    You'll get a rejection email if you don't win.
  • Options
    DZ153527DZ153527 Hoverin' just above your bed Posts: 26
    310xxx
    Put in for Denver Reserved got'em
    Put in for MSG Reserved got'em
    Membership in the late 90s that lapsed, rejoined in July 2003.
    Have never been shut out...even for Fenway 2 shows in 2018, Brooklyn, Philly...
    One day I will try and figure out my # of shows attended.  Loose count is 25+ now 2 more shows to enjoy.
    Best advice if I can't attend either of my shows(both are in states where transfer of tix cannot be restricted) or can't find someone willing to travel to Denver....anyone...advice?

• Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    YAKIMATSU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    I got a separate email for all 4 confirmed shows.  Still waiting on the last 2 and will get 2 emails, win or lose. I only had one email to confirm my choices when I entered them.  I'm not good at IT stuff.  The original is a combined 2 emails.
    What does this mean? Did you change your submission at some point?
    No.  The original post is 2 emails combined, poorly.
    But that's the confusing part. Why would it be in 2 emails if you only submitted once?

Order Details

Apr 16

Thu • 8:00PM

Pearl Jam

The Forum

Tickets $103.00

Service Fees $23.70

Delivery Free

Total Charge: $126.70

This is the 2nd email portion, confirming charge for LA 2.  Above that is the original order email.  Somebody wanted proof that a 5th priority won LA2.  Another poster said they got LA 1 or 2 with 7th priority.

OK that makes more sense :) So perhaps this is just a case of the single ticket request...and perhaps causing more confusion. TC mentioned "a pair of tickets may be split front-to-back on an aisle instead of side-by-side."  Key word being "may" of course. If there are only singles left in the building and none of them are in adjacent rows then a person requesting 2 will not "win" and they will move on to the next name.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,540
    Any more Phoenix or San Diego updates?
  • Options
    cutz said:
    Any more Phoenix or San Diego updates?
    Still waiting here. Phx reserve 2nd priority
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    it took almost 3 hours after people started winning for me to get my Oakland notifications.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    Gludfssr said:
    JimmyV said:
    Gludfssr said:
    YAKIMATSU sai tod:
    ecdanc said:
    Luckytwn1 said:
    mace1229 said:
    I think the odds tool worked. If anything it might have only shown round 1 odds and not overall odds, which would be a change. But given that for most shows except Bal and MSG rounds 3 and 4 were winners it probably was correct.
    I know anyone who didn’t get tickets doesn’t want to hear this, but the most likely reason is user error. I say this based on the amounts of comments you can read about people not knowing they had to prioritize at the end and not as they go, and especially the fact that all new entries deletes all previous ones, that has been a big one. 
    It sucks and I feel bad for anyone who missed out, but just reading comments that seems like the simplest explanation.
    The odds tool certainly did not work. Any basic understanding of math shows that. It either needs to be junked or refined for future sales. And if it was reflective of first choice only odds then you don’t think it needed to say that? Especially in light of the language in the email that most, if not all, orders would be filled. 
    I'm still a touch skeptical of this claim. There could be other issues than the odds at play. In other words, do we have any instance in which we *know* that a person was denied only because they ran out of tickets (for a show that was listed at 99%)? Honestly, I'm not even sure it's possible to have that information (at this point or, probably, ever). 
    Someone this morning posted they got LA1 or 2 with their 5th pick.  I think a lot of people are claiming that EVERYONE who didn’t get one of those shows in their first few picks had user error.  That just can’t be correct
    Everyone? I've only heard/seen one. Yes LA 1 priority 4 and LA 2 priority 5.
    I Had LA1 & LA2 both BA and only got 1 of them. 
    So how did people get these same shows with a priority of 3 or higher. This needs to be explained. 
    So stop the crap about user error, There was no user error at least on my part.  
    Which did you list as priority 1 and priority 2? Which one did you get?
    I listed LA2 as priority 1 (which I got) and LA1 as priority 2 which I have not heard back from either way if I got it or not.  
    Sucks dude. Sorry it worked out this way for you. Hope you make it into the show.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 675
    TA243471 said:
    it took almost 3 hours after people started winning for me to get my Oakland notifications.
    Just a half hour in now.  Plenty of time.
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    OK that makes more sense :) So perhaps this is just a case of the single ticket request...and perhaps causing more confusion. TC mentioned "a pair of tickets may be split front-to-back on an aisle instead of side-by-side."  Key word being "may" of course. If there are only singles left in the building and none of them are in adjacent rows then a person requesting 2 will not "win" and they will move on to the next name.
    Riiiight. Good work figuring that one out.
  • Options
    About an hour in.  Hmmmm
  • Options
    marisalmarisal Posts: 21
    Thanks @BennyLaRue. Weird. Got the confirmation that I won LA2 (my first choice) but never heard anything on LA1 (2nd choice) and haven’t heard anything for SD (3rd). 
  • Options
    HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 517
    2 for 4. Got LA1 and LA2 (3rd & 4th priority). Got shut out with Baltimore (1st priority) and NY (2nd Priority). Bummed but hopefully can at least get into Baltimore and have a friend that should be able to score NY tickets. Not sure how the odds or priority work since the LA shows were drawn first and those were my lowest priority.
  • Options
    BR2428BR2428 Posts: 122
    Just received Phoenix Reserved. 1st and only choice. 
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 232
    Got Phoenix reserved. Priority 3
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    HOLY SHIT JUST SCORED SD and PHX (ticket buddy) at #4!  We went 7/8 overall, just losing STL.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Wooo got PHX reserved 2nd priority. Cc charge, no email yet 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631

Got Phoenix BA with 2nd priority. 

OAK2 - BA - Won

PHX - BA - Won

LA2 - BA - Won

OAK1 - Res - Lost (damn, these are the tickets I wanted the most too).   Got greedy thinking I could try for GA and still get my reserved Oakland 1.

• Options
    Wooo got PHX reserved 2nd priority. Cc charge, no email yet 
    And just got email. Super sweet
  • Options
    KS1695KS1695 Posts: 30
    Just got email confirmation for San Diego (reserved priority #3). GL2A
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT JUST SCORED SD and PHX (ticket buddy) at #4!  We went 7/8 overall, just losing STL.
    Very sweet.  Congratulations.
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 654
    Got Phoenix BA confirmed. It was my 3rd priority
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,781
    I received both email and text for LA for 4/15; my card has been charged, still waiting to hear about 4/16, fingers crossed.  10club number 208XXX.  
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    This is bullshit, when will I hear about Oakland 2? 47 hours since I heard on oak 1. What a system, TM.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    My final results, all single tickets

1. LA1 BA Won
    2. LA2 Res Won
    3. PHX Res Won
    4. OKC Res Won
  • Options
    GlttrGrrlGlttrGrrl Posts: 129
    TC #105xxx. Only requested reserved seats for one show -- MSG. Didn't get them. Have only been completely shut out once before - Santa Barbara Bowl back in 2006. This is beyond disappointing. The only reason I keep my membership is for tickets, and I didn't even get them, but people who had MSG and their second choice still got tickets. I really miss the days when you could choose one show per leg for TC tix :/
  • Options
    1. Phoenix Best Available - Won
    2. LA1 Best Available - Won
    3. San Diego Reserved - TBD
  • Options
    coach pjcoach pj Posts: 217
    Just got my confirmation for San Diego. Thank you 10 Club