***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    Where is that graphic someone made with the odds just before the lottery closing?  I have searched and searched but there is so much to wade through now.

If St. Louis closed at 99%, either the odds calculation does not take all entries, regardless of priority, into account anymore (I did not see info on this changing for Ticketmaster, only pointing to the old 10C system), or St. Louis was flawed in Ticketmaster's system.  Based on the email issue last night, guessing it was flawed in some way (number of tickets they had available was overstated, or some other issue(s)). 

It sounds like several people did not realize they had to prioritize the shows on the screen that listed all of the shows they selected (I believe they were shown chronologically, rather than the order you selected them, and then you had to drag and drop to rearrange).  Also putting the odds in the email you receive after making your picks threw people off.  But at 99%, second or third or even later priorities should not have been rejected at this rate for St. Louis.  I personally got 1 show with first priority and feel grateful for that, but I think that rules out user error for a later priority at 99%.  

I do like this new system in theory (the best available option and the ability to resell at face value online).
    I believe this is a large source of confusion where people THINK they got GA with their 4th pick.  It was in fact their first pick and they didn't realize it.
    This x 100. 
  • Baltimore 1st pick reserved
    Nashville 2nd pick BA

No e-mail on either. What do I do?
    Help
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    RRHOF 2017
    2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    Yeah, I can’t understand how the lottery worked.... my friend put in for several shows that were at 99% and chose reserved seats.... not sure how he missed out on those shows🤔 
    If he missed out on ALL the shows, it's (unfortunately) probably user error. 
  • Baltimore 1st pick reserved
    Nashville 2nd pick BA

No e-mail on either. What do I do?
    Help
    Check you credit card
    Email tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
  • Thanks
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
    Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    RRHOF 2017
    2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    ecdanc said:
    Yeah, I can’t understand how the lottery worked.... my friend put in for several shows that were at 99% and chose reserved seats.... not sure how he missed out on those shows🤔 
    He got one..... his first choice
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    what time do picks start being announced based on the last three days?
    ecdanc said:
    He got one..... his first choice
    Hmmm. I don't know your friend, and I don't want to cast aspersions on him, but maybe he resubmitted (tried to add a show as others reported)? Otherwise, I've got nothing. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,159
    We have heard people who put LA1 and LA2 as both BA and lost.  Even if they screwed up and entered separately and negated one of the shows, they still should have won or got an email that their cc was declined.

i won LA2 with my third pick.
    Perfect starting point. What we need is someone who lost LA2 with a 1st or 2nd priority to get an answer and report back. So far *every* person who has actually followed up reported a user error of some kind. That's why people are assuming this first in the other circumstances. 

If it were me, I would hound TM/10C until I got a satisfactory response. They'd need to either tell me what I did wrong or cop to the mistake. It's possible something in the system screwed up, but seeing the sheer volume of confusion and (to some extent) stupidity in these threads, I'd want to see some actual evidence before I blame the system.
  • Hey can someone bump that google spreadsheet thread so we can get some more folks to add their experiences?  I’ll try to find it
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    pjl44 said:
    We have heard people who put LA1 and LA2 as both BA and lost.  Even if they screwed up and entered separately and negated one of the shows, they still should have won or got an email that their cc was declined.

Perfect starting point. What we need is someone who lost LA2 with a 1st or 2nd priority to get an answer and report back. So far *every* person who has actually followed up reported a user error of some kind. That's why people are assuming this first in the other circumstances. 

If it were me, I would hound TM/10C until I got a satisfactory response. They'd need to either tell me what I did wrong or cop to the mistake. It's possible something in the system screwed up, but seeing the sheer volume of confusion and (to some extent) stupidity in these threads, I'd want to see some actual evidence before I blame the system.
    lol
  • eRock10eRock10 Posts: 120
    So does anyone think getting tickets on the public sale (Baltimore or NYC) will be possible this time around?
  • MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    YAKIMATSU said:
    AO288807 said:
    Has anyone won three or more shows with one account?

Yes.
    Yeah I did
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    ecdanc said:
    Where is that graphic someone made with the odds just before the lottery closing?  I have searched and searched but there is so much to wade through now.

If St. Louis closed at 99%, either the odds calculation does not take all entries, regardless of priority, into account anymore (I did not see info on this changing for Ticketmaster, only pointing to the old 10C system), or St. Louis was flawed in Ticketmaster's system.  Based on the email issue last night, guessing it was flawed in some way (number of tickets they had available was overstated, or some other issue(s)). 

It sounds like several people did not realize they had to prioritize the shows on the screen that listed all of the shows they selected (I believe they were shown chronologically, rather than the order you selected them, and then you had to drag and drop to rearrange).  Also putting the odds in the email you receive after making your picks threw people off.  But at 99%, second or third or even later priorities should not have been rejected at this rate for St. Louis.  I personally got 1 show with first priority and feel grateful for that, but I think that rules out user error for a later priority at 99%.  

I do like this new system in theory (the best available option and the ability to resell at face value online).
    I believe this is a large source of confusion where people THINK they got GA with their 4th pick.  It was in fact their first pick and they didn't realize it.
    This x 100. 
    Yes, please check the emails you received after your most recent entry.  That entry voids any previous entry and also has your true prioritizations.  

I think if we changed our entries before with the 10C system we had to cancel, then received an email about canceling, so it was clear you had to resubmit everything.  This would help this new system, I think.
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:

lol
    I was trying to soften it, but there have been quite a few "I'll tell ya what's goin' on here..." posts that are so mind-crushingly dumb that the poster should be put on time out until the ticket sales are over. You just watch the misinformation take off in real time and want to pull your hair out.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,892
    eRock10 said:
    So does anyone think getting tickets on the public sale (Baltimore or NYC) will be possible this time around?
    Possible but exceedingly difficult in light of supply/demand/bots
    eRock10 said:
    Possible? Yes. Difficult? Also yes, unfortunately. 
    pjl44 said:
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:

lol
    I was trying to soften it, but there have been quite a few "I'll tell ya what's goin' on here..." posts that are so mind-crushingly dumb that the poster should be put on time out until the ticket sales are over. You just watch the misinformation take off in real time and want to pull your hair out.
    Yup. The combination of inaccuracy and absolute, unquestioned self-assuredness is a marvel to behold. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,813
    Doesn’t it seem funny as well that the first 2 days seemed to go smoothly?

And that the Nashville and St. Louis drawings yesterday seemed to spark all of this 
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • ajflickerajflicker Posts: 166
    Yeah, I can’t understand how the lottery worked.... my friend put iin for several shows that were at 99% and chose reserved seats.... not sure how he missed out on those shows🤔 
    Ya that seems weird. I know two people who put BA on their 1st and only choice and got it. During the Canadian draw it seemed the people who got shut out picked GA only. I didn't however read every comment.
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 839
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:

lol
    Yup. The combination of inaccuracy and absolute, unquestioned self-assuredness is a marvel to behold. 
    We live in a world of alternative facts so this is what we get now.
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:

lol

And that the Nashville and St. Louis drawings yesterday seemed to spark all of this 
    I saw a fair number of complaints on days 1 and 2. Maybe the cumulative effect makes it seem worse?

Canadians follow instructions better?
  • Mac57Mac57 Posts: 274
    NYC 1st pick res. Lost
    St. louis 2nd BA Won

No e-mail from St. louis, went to credit card data this morning to see charge today. Worried all night.

TM was a pain.

2008 MSG I & II
    2010 Newark, MSG I
    2013 Wrigley Field, Brooklyn I & II, Hartford, LA I & II, San Diego
    2015 Ed Sullivan Theater/ Central Park
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1
    2017 RRHOF
    2018 Seattle I & II, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2023 St.P. 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024 MSG 1 & 2, Baltimore, Philly 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:
    ecdanc said:
    pjl44 said:

lol

I love that the genuine expert never reaches the confidence level of the buffoon. Teachers everywhere nod. 
    pjl44 said:

Canadians follow instructions better?
    Only because they wrote the instructions in Canadian. 
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,346
    eRock10 said:
    Yes. 10c did not book the entire venue. 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG Fenway 9.15.24 Fenway 9.17.24
  • Did anyone screenshot Nashville or Denver 10c reserves seating map from the ticket submission?
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    edited January 2020
    Did anyone screenshot Nashville or Denver 10c reserves seating map from the ticket submission?
    Nashville:
    https://static.ticketstoday.com/tenclub-us/images/bridgestone.jpg

Denver:
    https://static.ticketstoday.com/tenclub-us/images/pepsicenter.jpg