Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
    Don’t touch the $$$ until it’s in your pockets ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767

Who then, shall be the lucky soul to place the aforementioned money into my pocket?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    ritg19 said:
    Just confirming - the commemorative ticket option gets me a picture with Ed, right?
    I read that if you chose the commemorative ticket option, then you'd be pulled up to the side of the stage for the show.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300

Who then, shall be the lucky soul to place the aforementioned money into my pocket?
    It’s all up to the drawing you just might be the lucky one ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    ritg19 said:
    Just confirming - the commemorative ticket option gets me a picture with Ed, right?
    I read that if you chose the commemorative ticket option, then you'd be pulled up to the side of the stage for the show.

I considered doing commemorative ticket, but then I saw the "stage used tambourine + signed setlist" option which I thought was better.
  • Options
    Calm before the storm...
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

I considered doing commemorative ticket, but then I saw the "stage used tambourine + signed setlist" option which I thought was better.
    I chose the “help Ed make the setlist” option.  $500 Canadian which equates to $2 usd.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

I chose the “help Ed make the setlist” option.  $500 Canadian which equates to $2 usd.  

Can't believe I overlooked this one.
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

also comes with a free 6 pack of Labatt Blue, fresh of the conveyor belt. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    For only $4500 CDN more, I got "Pearl Jam plays only Rush and Tragically Hip songs".
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

Have fun; I've always thought Last Kiss would make a killer main set closer.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

Last kiss to open, just breathe main set closer, future days as an encore closer, sirens to end the show. LET S GO!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

Last kiss to open, just breathe main set closer, future days as an encore closer, sirens to end the show. LET S GO!
    Best show ever!!!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

Whatever you do, please be sure you don't leave of Even Flow. That's my white whale.

• Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    mcgruff10 said:
    For only $4500 CDN more, I got "Pearl Jam plays only Rush and Tragically Hip songs".
    That would be awesome.  I assume your seats are beside the seats occupied by members of the Arkell’s?
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,133
    Baby Shark opener.  "One for the Collector's"!!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    spryguy09 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    That would be awesome.  I assume your seats are beside the seats occupied by members of the Arkell’s?
    In Hamilton, yes. But in Ottawa it's Alanis.
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    spryguy09 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    In Hamilton, yes. But in Ottawa it's Alanis.
    Ha!  Does that mean Celine in Quebec?  Good thing there’s a fan ticket exchange.  
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    TA243471 said:
    Baby Shark opener.  "One for the Collector's"!!!
    With Boom singing
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    tdawe said:
    ritg19 said:

also comes with a free 6 pack of Labatt Blue, fresh of the conveyor belt. 

• Options
    Should be enough to put the average American in attendance in Black Out mode.....
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    How much to replace Rush with Alexisonfire?
  • Options
    spryguy09 said:
    Ha!  Does that mean Celine in Quebec?  Good thing there’s a fan ticket exchange.  
    Roch Voisine
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    spryguy09 said:
    Roch Voisine
    Been awhile since I heard that name. 
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 758
    spryguy09 said:
    Roch Voisine
    I have 4 words for you: Bye Bye, Mon Cowboy.
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    spryguy09 said:
    Roch Voisine
    Ohhhh NO!!! 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    six pages, no actual results.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    JBC7913 said:
    spryguy09 said:
    Roch Voisine
    Ohhhh NO!!! 
    You just have to sit beside him, not make out.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    ComeToTX said:
    six pages, no actual results.
    Not surprised at the nonsense here, but I am surprised that there are no actual results yet.  I guess it really is going to take 4 days.  10C used to do an entire tour in a day.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    kaw753 said:
    spryguy09 said:
    Roch Voisine
    I have 4 words for you: Bye Bye, Mon Cowboy.
    Mitsou awakened things in me. Not now, I mean in 1991.