Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    So I understand now why I haven't heard back on St. Louis.  I did not follow the directions well, I chose St. Louis first and instead of making a second selection I finished up and got the confirmation email.  Then I went back and made a second selection for Denver, which cancelled my St. Louis selection. Fortunately I got Denver tickets.  But I think A LOT of people have made the same mistake.  The directions were not easy to follow, plus I was all excited about selecting my shows, and I was trying to do this at work. Anyways, I am happy to have denver tickets. 😁
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    gatorjam said:
    So I understand now why I haven't heard back on St. Louis.  I did not follow the directions well, I chose St. Louis first and instead of making a second selection I finished up and got the confirmation email.  Then I went back and made a second selection for Denver, which cancelled my St. Louis selection. Fortunately I got Denver tickets.  But I think A LOT of people have made the same mistake.  The directions were not easy to follow, plus I was all excited about selecting my shows, and I was trying to do this at work. Anyways, I am happy to have denver tickets. 😁
    Sorry to hear it, but yeah, that was probably a common error. 
  • Options
    wallerce said:
    Well, just got shut out of Phoenix. I put in for Best Available and I guess it wasn’t meant to be for fan club tickets this time around for me. I’ve already booked flights from Boston so now I hope I get a code Wednesday night for Thursday’s verified fan presale. 
    Disappointed for sure, but not giving up yet.
    Have hope! Since 2012, I have been rejected for requests in every tour but have always been able to go to all the shows I wanted to go to thanks to all the great people on this board!
    Thanks! Yep, not much I can do now except wait for the presale and regular sales this week. We'll see what happens but fingers crossed!
  • Options
    gatorjam said:
    Sucks, dude. Good on you for letting everyone know though. Might help others realize what happened.
  • Options
    sean9769sean9769 Baltimore Posts: 57
    gatorjam said:
    I don't understand what was so difficult to see being that regardless how many times you changed your mind and made different selections being that  it clearly showed you what was picked and odds at the time on the email that followed.  I changed mine three times and it was crystal clear the cities, order of importance, and seat preference every time.  I would have known right away something was missing and submitted a new version.
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

• Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    No go on my 3rd priority GA SD.... no surprise there. Hopefully one of my LA nights will be GA!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    MedozK said:
    I have yet to receive an email for my Nashville entry. Have a pending charge on my credit card, but no email.
    Same with my buddy and he sent an email and they confirmed that he won and is confirmed for tickets. 
  • Options
    Joined 10C last week.  Have to be among the lowest priority fan club numbers around.

1 request for San Diego.  Best Available.  Granted.  Stoked.  See you at the show.

• Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,163
    Joined 10C last week.  Have to be among the lowest priority fan club numbers around.

1 request for San Diego.  Best Available.  Granted.  Stoked.  See you at the show.

Congrats!!! We will see you there!!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    These were my selections and results:

Priority 1: MSG Res - Won
    Priority 2: Baltimore Res - Lost
    Priority 3: San Diego BA - Won

2 out of 3 ain't bad.  Lots of people I know did worse or got shut out.  Thankful for what I got.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    Priority 1 Phoenix BA Won
    Priority 2 San Diego BA Won
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    Results...
    nyc, dream concert denied
    denver, nice to go concert denied
    okc, not great but within a drive concert denied.
    i truly don’t understand the process and can’t be more disappointed. 
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
    I am right by your side...
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    MCNOSEMAN said:
    Results...
    More info needed, did you pick GA only?
  • Options
    5/5 here. In order:

1 Ottawa
    2 Toronto
    3 QC
    4 Hamilton

1 San Diego

All best available
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    2 out of 3 ain't bad.  Lots of people I know did worse or got shut out.  Thankful for what I got.

Meatloaf fan are yah ?? V
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008

Meatloaf fan are yah ?? V
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    People not getting OKC is surprising.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    JimmyV said:
    Got denied as GA only 2 selection - just FYI

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    Got denied as GA only 2 selection - just FYI

Sorry man...I would have thought that was a sure thing.

• Options
    I guess GA is always a risk no matter the venue or location. Doesn't matter if it's NY or OK.

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,771
    JimmyV said:
    I guess GA is always a risk no matter the venue or location. Doesn't matter if it's NY or OK.
    it is definitely a huge risk because even where the odds seem relatively good, 20-25% that is still not all that great.  Even at the few that were about 50% that is a coin flip.  I think maybe 1 canada show was 76%?
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    My final tally:

Canada:
    #1 - Hamilton BA (won)
    #2 - Quebec City GA (lost)
    #3 - Ottawa GA (lost)

USA:
    #1 - Baltimore BA (won)
    #2 - MSG BA (lost)
    #3 - San Diego BA (won)
    #4 - St. Louis BA (lost)

3/7 not bad considering the 2 Canada GA shows it makes sense that I lost.

For the fall, I’ll do GA for my #1 pick and then BA for everything else.  

I did appreciate how we were able to separate USA and Canada as two different entries 
    Well here is another "flaw" IMO. Those that can do CAN and US shows they get 2 top priority shows! So this gets thrown out the window: "Sorry, there can only be one #1 show no matter how many shows you may want to go to equally. "
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    Well here is another "flaw" IMO. Those that can do CAN and US shows they get 2 top priority shows! So this gets thrown out the window: "Sorry, there can only be one #1 show no matter how many shows you may want to go to equally. "
    And those that can do Europe get 3. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    For those looking for more results to dissect:

#1 Denver - reserved (won)
    #2 Oakland 1 - reserved (won)
    #3 Oakland 2 - reserved (won)
    #4 Nashville - BA (lost)
    #5 St Louis - BA (lost)
    #6 OKC - BA (won)
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    And those that can do Europe get 3. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    And the fall tour 4 or more.

(For the record...I am ok with this.)

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    MCNOSEMAN said:
    Results...
    pick GA for all??
    NYC - coin flip no matter what you picked

• Options
    JV275432JV275432 Posts: 137
    Me:
    1. MSG BA (lost)
    2. Bal GA (lost) 

• Options
    I got rewarded both Oakland shows. I’m so great full. They said a email will arrive by the week of Jan 27th with details.thank you ten club. So where is the party going to be I got the weekend off. 
  • Options
    scottpg99scottpg99 Papillion, NE USA Posts: 16
    My only request was for Denver and I got two BA's. Pumped!! 
  • Options
    drandodrando Posts: 68
    1.  MSG BA - Lost -  They will be back in the fall
    2.  Nashville Reserved - Won