Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

1103104105106107109»

Comments

• Options
    BE9456 said:
    jdahline said:
    jdahline said:
    I honestly don't even understand how this works with GA, BA, and Reserved. 

I put in for BA in Denver. Won it. What does that even mean? Do I have a chance at GA? Do they assign GA first, then move to Reserved? If that's the case, do I get the BA Reserved, which in a world where Reserved is assigned via 10C priority, then my BA is actually a Reserved....

Ultimately, who cares. I'm in. LFG
    It means that you either have GA or reserved seats for Denver but you won't know until the week of the 27th
    Yeah, I get that, but is it based on my seniority if I get GA or Reserved?
    did you read the fuckin rules????  This is all explained. Why are you confused.  People are waiting on fucking emails if they won or not, there has been a major fuck up and you are calling to find out if "Best Available" means you won GA when the emails and the rules say you will find out on Jan 27!!!!????

man oh man.
    Settle down sparky. I've read the rules several times.
    So if GA means ONLY GA, and Reserved means ONLY Reserved. BA means, best available when you get assigned a ticket.
    But, it also says tickets are assigned by 10C priority. Got it.
    So, there are a certain number of "GA only" won. then they assign "Reserved Only" seats. Then they do BA based on 10C priority for the rest of the GA allotment, then to the rest of the BA winners with Reserved seats based on 10C priority?

Is this what people understand?
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    jdahline said:
    BE9456 said:
    jdahline said:
    jdahline said:

I put in for BA in Denver. Won it. What does that even mean? Do I have a chance at GA? Do they assign GA first, then move to Reserved? If that's the case, do I get the BA Reserved, which in a world where Reserved is assigned via 10C priority, then my BA is actually a Reserved....

It means that you either have GA or reserved seats for Denver but you won't know until the week of the 27th
    did you read the fuckin rules????  This is all explained. Why are you confused.  People are waiting on fucking emails if they won or not, there has been a major fuck up and you are calling to find out if "Best Available" means you won GA when the emails and the rules say you will find out on Jan 27!!!!????

man oh man.
    So if GA means ONLY GA, and Reserved means ONLY Reserved. BA means, best available when you get assigned a ticket.
    So, there are a certain number of "GA only" won. then they assign "Reserved Only" seats. Then they do BA based on 10C priority for the rest of the GA allotment, then to the rest of the BA winners with Reserved seats based on 10C priority?

No. Winning GA has zero connection to seniority. 
  • Options
    jdahline said:
    BE9456 said:
    jdahline said:
    jdahline said:

man oh man.

No, BA was supposed to mean, if there were GA available when you were drawn, you got GA regardless of seniority
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,142
    The One email I got for Oakland 2, just says I can view my ticket the week of Jan 27th, says nothing about seat selection.... do reserve seats say  anything about seat selection process? 
  • Options
    The One email I got for Oakland 2, just says I can view my ticket the week of Jan 27th, says nothing about seat selection.... do reserve seats say  anything about seat selection process? 
    Literally in the tour email faq they sent in the announcement.

91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,142
    Literally in the tour email faq they sent in the announcement.

I get that... I guess what I'm asking... is the reply email itself... I'm wondering if I got GA with my BA request.. I m asking if people that requested RES did the email say something else... 
  • Options
    Nobody knows what they drew until
    the week of the 27th.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    Went 3/3

1st - NAS BA
    2nd - StL BA
    3rd - DEN BA

Felt very fortunate of winning all 3
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    CJ206326 said:
    CJ206326 said:
    CJ206326 said:
    jdahline said:

I just called the 10 club support line like 10 minutes ago. I asked the woman I talked to what BA means and she said it means general admission. I asked her if she was sure like five times and she kept saying yes yes that is what it means. So the only ticket I won is BA which means GA that makes me super happy because that's what I wanted. 

I'm hoping you are not serious
    That's what the woman I talked to said. I'm just quoting her. I want to hear the other responses people have gotten about what BA means in this case. 
    I mean I hope you don't seriously believe her
    Well, I was just told I lost my other pick, so my brain will use this other information to cope with not having won the lottery for both nights! Even if she is not right (I hope she is) there is a small chance I will actually get a GA ticket  :o

Please be sure to update all of us on what you actually receive when your tickets are available next week. Enquiring minds will definitely want to know since the lady you spoke to sounds like she has no clue on what BA really means. 
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    BA = Beneral Admission. 

Duh. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JAYHBJAYHB Posts: 76
    Random question but where do you find your ten club number in relation to the seating seniority?
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 236
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    JAYHB said:
    Random question but where do you find your ten club number in relation to the seating seniority?
    pearljam.com > My Account > Membership

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 787
    sharing this again from @bucklyshrank ....cuz it's great and MORE DATA!

Hello! Long time member, first time poster... I whipped up a quick Google Form for folks to capture and share their entries.
    Entry form: https://forms.gle/pXN3tkgecSCQ2zur8
    Spreadsheet of entries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DMmdBuE5m6lJ3RDUII7YUxsYooa3JDSJ50a8siceWzo/edit?usp=sharing
    Couple of points:
    - You'll have to submit an entry for each show you have entered for.
    - Once you have submitted an entry, it will be emailed to you so you can revise it later.
    - Also, after you have submitted an entry, it will provide you with a link to submit another one
    - The form asks for your member number. This is a required numerical field, so if you are not comfortable providing your actual number, as it seems the case usually, please enter with the last three digits as "000". For example, if your number is 123456, enter as 123000. Once there are a lot of entries, it will become beneficial to sort by this number.
    - The spreadsheet is intended for full transparency of the data, except for email address, for your privacy. The email address is necessary to send the entry to you so that you can later revise it.
    Thanks, let me know if this is useful, and if you have any suggestions for improvement!
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    This made me LOL.

Come on.  You know you wanna spend $600 after fees.

Do it.  You know you want to.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    on2legs said:
    BA = Beneral Admission. 

Duh. 
    Bastard Admission....you guys got it all wrong...lol