Options

***Spring 2020 Lottery Results***

Comments

• Options
    G-FuryG-Fury Posts: 53
    If you don't get tickets do they tell you? I can't believe I haven't heard about Phx yet.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    edited January 2020
    coach pj said:
    Looks like everyone is scoring Phoenix and San Diego, which is awesome.
    Something was f'd with STL and NSH. Seriously. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    JRDAY89JRDAY89 Oklahoma City Posts: 126
    Has anyone that picked GA only for a choice lower than first been drawn for it? 
    2013: Oklahoma City
    2014: St. Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln, Denver
    2016: MSG I, MSG II
    2018: Wrigley I, Wrigley II
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    coach pj said:

Not everyone :bawling:

Phx was #1 then San Diego. I got San Diego.
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 240

Put in For Ba for all

1. LA night 1 confirmed
    2. LA night 2 confirmed
    3. Whales Vagina -confirmed
    4. Phoenix-confirmed
    5. Oakland night 1 confirmed
    6. Oakland night 2 confirmed
    See, as someone in the group of people that had an Oakland show BA as our 2nd priority and still hasn’t heard anything, this tells me they messed something up. We should have gotten those before people did with their 5th/6th priority. Not upset with anyone who won, would just like an explanation as to what happened and maybe a guaranteed entry for Verified Fan.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    This is bullshit, when will I hear about Oakland 2? 47 hours since I heard on oak 1. What a system, TM.
    I sent an email.  They confirmed I was a giant loser this afternoon for OAK1.  I wouldn't expect an email.  Probably just a glitch.
    That blows.  Ok, I’ll send an email.

so for me it was

#1 OAK1 BA - won
    #2 OAK2 BA - no idea but will assume LOST

on to the VF sale and then F2F. Lesson learned, I won’t do BA for the fall tour, I’ll do RES for the shows I want.
    Which would be weird considering the person above you posted a win with priority 6
    Yeah I’m a little bit pissed.
    If it were me, I would send a very pointed email and be persistent until someone gave me an answer. (Assuming you lose, which you may not.)

"I lost Oakland 2 with a #2 priority but am seeing people report winning with priorities as low as 6. How can that be? Did I make a mistake? Are they incorrect? Was there a system error?"

With all due respect to the earlier email sender, that one is a little all over the place. Weaving in the odds and whatnot. It's a pretty specific situation that requires a direct question and answer.
    Hey thanks for acknowledging, but I doubt I will.  I’ve lost before and I’ll lose again, that’s just how it goes.  I’ve already exhausted myself for the last two days waiting for an answer and having everyone tell me it was user error or somehow my fault.  I’ll get into the show one way or another! It’s my wife’s first time to San Fran, I would have loved to have good seats for both shows but it is what it is.  I fully expect getting tickets through TM or fan to fan will land us fair seats, so it’s all good :). Thanks again though, it’s all part of the game I suppose.
    I'm in the same boat. Oak2 was my #2 priority. Scored night 1 but no word on oak2. Odd that lower priority people are scoring. I did BA for both. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 562
    pjl44 said:
    This is bullshit, when will I hear about Oakland 2? 47 hours since I heard on oak 1. What a system, TM.
    I sent an email.  They confirmed I was a giant loser this afternoon for OAK1.  I wouldn't expect an email.  Probably just a glitch.

so for me it was

#1 OAK1 BA - won

on to the VF sale and then F2F. Lesson learned, I won’t do BA for the fall tour, I’ll do RES for the shows I want.
    Which would be weird considering the person above you posted a win with priority 6
    Check PM
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,077
    Who are you emailing? Ticketmaster? 
    I would dig out whatever contacts were given for TicketsToday and Ten Club. Not positive who would be better equipped to answer that.
  • Options
    G-Fury said:
    coach pj said:

Did you select GA only?
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

so for me it was

#1 OAK1 BA - won

If it were me, I would send a very pointed email and be persistent until someone gave me an answer. (Assuming you lose, which you may not.)

"I lost Oakland 2 with a #2 priority but am seeing people report winning with priorities as low as 6. How can that be? Did I make a mistake? Are they incorrect? Was there a system error?"

With all due respect to the earlier email sender, that one is a little all over the place. Weaving in the odds and whatnot. It's a pretty specific situation that requires a direct question and answer.
    Hey thanks for acknowledging, but I doubt I will.  I’ve lost before and I’ll lose again, that’s just how it goes.  I’ve already exhausted myself for the last two days waiting for an answer and having everyone tell me it was user error or somehow my fault.  I’ll get into the show one way or another! It’s my wife’s first time to San Fran, I would have loved to have good seats for both shows but it is what it is.  I fully expect getting tickets through TM or fan to fan will land us fair seats, so it’s all good :). Thanks again though, it’s all part of the game I suppose.
    Well good luck, man. I know it looks bleak but since you haven't received an email yet you never know. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,175
    I have a new theory for the all the BA, no denial or confirmation emails for LA and OAK ,.... TM selected us, and GA was available, so they are holding to the end of selection process to send out the confirmations.... Awesome Im getting GA for Oakland !... lets go with that.. ! what do you say TM? 
  • Options
    C'mon priority 6.
  • Options
    DoDaFooDoDaFoo Seattle, WA Posts: 240
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    Interested to see what they say. I’d be happy if they just gave us a guaranteed entry in the Verified Presale for their mistake.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    edited January 2020
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

so for me it was

#1 OAK1 BA - won

I'm in the same boat. Oak2 was my #2 priority. Scored night 1 but no word on oak2. Odd that lower priority people are scoring. I did BA for both. 
    I emailed the 10 Club about this.  Not sure what I'll hear back but at least tried.  I'm sure they don't want to go to deep into their processes and will just fall back on the no guarantees response.  They won't admit to an error because it will open the door to mass confusion.  Or there is not error and people are playing games.
  • Options
    G-Fury said:
    coach pj said:

Did you select GA only?

No. I picked reserved. I am short so GA is not good for me
  • Options
    Is it done?
  • Options
    G-Fury said:
    G-Fury said:
    coach pj said:

Did you select GA only?

No. I picked reserved. I am short so GA is not good for me

Then you absolutely should get it at #1
  • Options
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Is it done?

Man I sure hope not.
  • Options
    Spurs14 said:
    Just talked to a TM CSR re: everyone that is waiting for a response for their 2nd priority selected LA and Oak shows that have not been confirmed or denied (your 1st priority for the other of LA and Oak being confirmed that you got ticket(s)).  He said these are still being processed and e-mails will go out this evening.

I went on further to question how people with lower priority for the shows we are still waiting on could have already been confirmed.  He gave me a non-answer answer (typical csr).

So we wait...
    Man I hope that is true!  
  • Options
    G-Fury said:
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Is it done?

Man I sure hope not.
    Me too, but it's been drip drip.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    How can they still be processing emails from two days ago? This process has been bizarre.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Almost 3 hours in and still so few confirmed.  Hmmmm
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,303
    Got my three choices; Nashville, St. Louis, and Phoenix
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    I wonder how many people who had Baltimore 1
    NY 2 or Visa versa actually scored tickets , it seems like if you got NY you didn’t get Baltimore or if you got Baltimore you didn’t get NY ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,218
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

so for me it was

#1 OAK1 BA - won

It's a lottery that takes priority into consideration but doesn't provide a guarantee, that's how 
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Congrats Gene! Nice score. Not crossing paths on this leg as I’m doing Denver and OKC. Maybe in the fall. Hope all is well man.
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,303
    edited January 2020
    wbutler29 said:
    Congrats Gene! Nice score. Not crossing paths on this leg as I’m doing Denver and OKC. Maybe in the fall. Hope all is well man.

Thanks for the kind words, and your words after my mom passed.  I thought about OKC, have a fun time in OKC and Denver.  Hopefully we'll cross paths on the second leg at a show.
    Post edited by iwasatpj20 on
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    Priority 4 seems to be the limit for SD and PHX.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:

so for me it was

#1 OAK1 BA - won

It's a lottery that takes priority into consideration but doesn't provide a guarantee, that's how 
    Based on how they set the system up, a 6 shouldn't be getting tickets over a 2 with the same request. I'd want to know if I did something wrong or if people were mistaken or if there was a glitch, etc.