Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    I have a reservation with the clarion stadium hotel and still haven't been able to confirm whether or not it will be open?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,212
    KGSmith34 said:
    Thanks for the advice. I was 50/50 but was leaning that way. I'm going to be listing the sec 108 at 12:30 CST
    I'm in section 108. Gonna be just over Booms shoulder.
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    Anyone know how section 107 is overall? Looks like part of the section may have a great view, but not all of it. 
    what seat numbers and row? That's pretty much side stage. If it's a high seat number, you'll be more in front side stage. if it's a low seat number, probably be right in line with front of the stage or behind. really depends on how far the stage comes out. Rows go from AA(front row) - MM, then A-R
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    joseph33 said:
    KGSmith34 said:
    Thanks for the advice. I was 50/50 but was leaning that way. I'm going to be listing the sec 108 at 12:30 CST
    I'm in section 108. Gonna be just over Booms shoulder.
    I had seats like that Vancouver 05 and they were AWESOME.  Pretty much a perfect view of the whole band the whole time.  Plus I play music and don’t mind seeing a good road crew do their thing lol.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    ponytd said:
    Anyone know how section 107 is overall? Looks like part of the section may have a great view, but not all of it. 
    what seat numbers and row? That's pretty much side stage. If it's a high seat number, you'll be more in front side stage. if it's a low seat number, probably be right in line with front of the stage or behind. really depends on how far the stage comes out. Rows go from AA(front row) - MM, then A-R
    Yeah you’re right, it’s tough to tell based on the seating chart depending on how far the stage comes out. But it’s Row E, Seat 9. Debating between these and 116 Row K. 

• Options
    ponytd said:
    Yeah you’re right, it’s tough to tell based on the seating chart depending on how far the stage comes out. But it’s Row E, Seat 9. Debating between these and 116 Row K. 

If it were me, I'd do 116 Row K. Farther away but still close, but better view of the stage and with row K, I believe that is the row that is equal with the section entrance/exit so you can get out in and out very quickly. 107 will be close, but seat 9 is right in the middle of the row. Most row's have like 16-18 seats, so my best educated guess would be you'd be just behind the front of the stage. Not great viewpoints, but not bad at all. I've sat in seats similar a few times and enjoyed it. Plus you'll be closer to Eddie when he comes over and stands on top of the monitors the one or two times he does it during a show
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,775
    Similar dilemma...

Got a pair in 116 EE on the aisle shared with 117. Have an opportunity for 106 C with seats closer to 107.

Go 10 rows up but almost two sections closer to the stage, or stay low with a more solid view of the full stage? I’m tall, wife is not.

• Options
    KGSmith34KGSmith34 Posts: 19

Similar dilemma...

Got a pair in 116 EE on the aisle shared with 117. Have an opportunity for 106 C with seats closer to 107.

Go 10 rows up but almost two sections closer to the stage, or stay low with a more solid view of the full stage? I’m tall, wife is not.

I think the closer the better regardless of angle. You have a great dilemma to have, lol.
  • Options
    JE224127JE224127 Fairhope, AL Posts: 311
    If anyone finds themselves with a spare GA please give me a shout. I would rather walk in with you versus F2F, it's tough out there.....
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    KGSmith34 said:
    Similar dilemma...

I think the closer the better regardless of angle. You have a great dilemma to have, lol.
    Lots of F2F refreshing and an old 10c number got me to this. I'll definitely post a heads up if one of the pairs become available on the fan exchange.
  • Options
    KGSmith34KGSmith34 Posts: 19

Yeah, I’ve been refreshing since the get go trying to upgrade. I’ve been really close on some great seats but no luck. I’ve got descent club level but wanting to get as close as possible.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396
    So bummed. I hope I can make the makeup date
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Anyone need a hockey ticket? Lo
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Anyone need a hockey ticket? Lo
    Seriously... might need more ideas of things to do in Nashville with these non-refundable flights and hotel. Can Jack White pull something together for us?
  • Options
    dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
    edited March 2020
    Just drink a lot you’ll be fine not the end of the world
  • Options
    WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
    Damn this sucks! I can't afford to cancel this trip. Lots of long hours, saving and planning went in to this. I'm still going to Nashville...anyone else? Or is it going to be a ghost town because of this corona bitch?
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,961
    WashmyLUV said:
    Damn this sucks! I can't afford to cancel this trip. Lots of long hours, saving and planning went in to this. I'm still going to Nashville...anyone else? Or is it going to be a ghost town because of this corona bitch?
    I'm not going.  Even though I can't cancel my hotel. Sucks. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    I'll still be in town, as I had Nashville plans Pre-Pearl Jam show.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    Trying to shift reservations around and most likely skipping Nashville. Got a pair of Hatch Show / Country Music HOF combo tickets for April 2nd that might go unused. Willing to sell for less than half ($40) if anyone's looking to do something the day of the postponed show.
  • Options
    hadfiiwhadfiiw Posts: 191
    Even if the hotel/flight is non-refundable, give the company a call and explain the situation.  Our hotel was non-refundable (Quality Inn) but they refunded our money as soon as we told them why we were originally coming and why the band canceled the show.  Worth a shot anyway.
    - ian | www.lukin.com

96 - Charlotte / Charleston
    98 - Atlanta
    00 - Charlotte / Greensboro / Atlanta
    03 - Raleigh / Charlotte / Mountain View / San Diego / Bristow
    04 - Asheville
    05 - Philadelphia
    06 - Washington, DC / Las Vegas / San Diego
    08 - Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    09 - Philadelphia (28th)
    11 - East Troy (3rd) / East Troy (4th)
    13 - Charlottesville / Charlotte
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Boston (5th)
    18 - Boston (2nd) / Boston (4th)
    20 - NashvilleBaltimore
    22 - Nashville / Baltimore

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Nashville will still be open. We've still got a lot of damage to clean up. If a tornado doesn't shut us down, Covid19 sure as hell isn't going to lol
    Post edited by ponytd on
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,211
    kind of bummed today. should be walking around Nashville today having flown in today for tomorrow night's show.  hopefully fall or next year. look forward to seeing the city.
  • Options
    BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 278
    This was going to be my son's 12th birthday present and his firs Pearl Jam show. We had wonderful 10C seats. I look forward to being able to take him in the future. Stay safe everyone.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,866
    pjhawks said:
    kind of bummed today. should be walking around Nashville today having flown in today for tomorrow night's show.  hopefully fall or next year. look forward to seeing the city.
    Same here, I should be in Nashville right now. Instead looking forward to the future dates. Looking forward to touring the city as well. Stay safe out there everybody. We will get these shows in better times. 
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 469
    pjhawks said:
    Same here, never been to Nashville and was really excited.  Hopefully soon enough

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Anyone get any peeks, or leaks of Merch?  Would love to know what the Nashville Poster looked like.
    Keep me posted if anyone is in the know.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 793
    What a beautiful day in Nashville. Would have been a blast on the rooftops before and after the shows. Not to mention a special evening in Bridgestone 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Thinking of how amazing tonight would have been. The place would he rocking. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,866
    What a beautiful day in Nashville. Would have been a blast on the rooftops before and after the shows. Not to mention a special evening in Bridgestone 
    Yup. We should be a couple hours away from what would had been a kick ass show with these new songs. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,850
    No doubt. Cheers to all those that had plans to go, and raising a toast that we'll get to gather there in the months ahead!