Options

NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Missing you all in Nashville.  Would have loved to have a couple beers and then hear this show.  We'll hang out together soon.
    Later,
    Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,215
    My best guess is they move it back to next spring.  One positive is with these shows being almost all 10club tickets the energy when they do occur after all this will just be insane in each building.  Can’t wait to hit Nashville whenever it occurs. Stay safe everyone
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,216
    Missing you all in Nashville.  Would have loved to have a couple beers and then hear this show.  We'll hang out together soon.
    Later,
    Chris.
    Having not even recovered from the tornado,this virus has fucked up the whole city. It will make the show even more memorable.
  • Options
    Don't know how many of you guys turned in your tickets two years ago, but am putting my name in the hat for this go round. Hoping for the best.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    same....Nashville is great
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    Never took my name out, I’m all in
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,997
    Kept my tickets.  Booked hotel yesterday.  Ready!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,883
    Never even thought about giving up my tickets! Getting ready for some Peg Leg Porker and Pearl Jam!
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Name's in the hat and fingers crossed.  Planning to make the drive up from Georgia (as I guess they missed Atlanta was actually due for its once-a-decade show) and will be staying with friends who just moved to the Nashville area.  Can't wait though.  It's been 6 years since my last show so I'm overdue.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    Name's in the hat and fingers crossed.  Planning to make the drive up from Georgia (as I guess they missed Atlanta was actually due for its once-a-decade show) and will be staying with friends who just moved to the Nashville area.  Can't wait though.  It's been 6 years since my last show so I'm overdue.
    I have a feeling Georgia will be represented well at this show.  Lots of us making the road trip.  Looking forward to it already!

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,522
    I booked a hotel, now just going to try to get a couple of tickets.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    JojoRice said:
    I have a feeling Georgia will be represented well at this show.  Lots of us making the road trip.  Looking forward to it already!
    It’s going to be a georgia party! Kept my ticket too. Trying to figure out if I want to make the drive from ATL day before show or day of
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,932
    JojoRice said:
    It’s going to be a georgia party! Kept my ticket too. Trying to figure out if I want to make the drive from ATL day before show or day of
    Day before man. Easy choice. That's what we are doing. 
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    I'm driving up the morning of.  With the time zone change, we get an extra hour on the way up.  It's about a 3.5 hr drive for me.  I'll be on the road no later than 8am. 

• Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397
    JojoRice said:
    This is what my heart says

JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    I'm driving up the morning of.  With the time zone change, we get an extra hour on the way up.  It's about a 3.5 hr drive for me.  I'll be on the road no later than 8am. 
    This is what my head says lol. If I end up winning Sacramento tickets it’s probably going to be this to avoid an additional hotel night. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    This is what my heart says

JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    This is what my head says lol. If I end up winning Sacramento tickets it’s probably going to be this to avoid an additional hotel night. 
    That's my thoughts too.  I'm also doing LA (both shows) and MSG.  Avoiding an extra hotel night is a plus considering hotel rates in Nashville are ridiculously priced. 

• Options
    GB36023GB36023 Posts: 8
    Coming up from Georgia as well.  Booked at the Aloft Hotel 4 blocks from arena.  Yesterday, their prices were the most tolerable. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JojoRice said:
    This is the plan as well.  With the kids, I won't be able to get anybody to take them Thursday night so we'll be leaving after dropping them off at school.  I'll also be taking the opportunity to pick up some post oak at the Calhoun Bucc-ees.  My birthday is only two weeks after the show, and I usually celebrate it by smoking a brisket.  That is if brisket isn't topping $10/lb by then.   :D
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,932
    JojoRice said:
    This is the plan as well.  With the kids, I won't be able to get anybody to take them Thursday night so we'll be leaving after dropping them off at school.  I'll also be taking the opportunity to pick up some post oak at the Calhoun Bucc-ees.  My birthday is only two weeks after the show, and I usually celebrate it by smoking a brisket.  That is if brisket isn't topping $10/lb by then.   :D
    Not sure if you guys are in Gwinnett, but 16th is digital day for 2023. They have a few sprinkled in, and that happens to be one. Just FYI
  • Options
    Not sure if you guys are in Gwinnett, but 16th is digital day for 2023. They have a few sprinkled in, and that happens to be one. Just FYI
    Just across the border in Walton so that'll definitely not be the case here, sadly.  We haven't really nailed anything yet, but we will see.  We might bring them with us since we're staying with friends, but we will see.  We're not taking our annual beach trip this year since we just shelled out a ton of money to finish the basement so we might try and make this our "vacation."  If we do that, we'll possibly leave Thursday after work.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    Hoping for tickets!  New date works really well.
  • Options
    alex_scalex_sc Posts: 116
    Kept the tix and the new date looks good...coming over from SC and I can't wait.
    Philly 05 ~ Camden I 06 ~ DC 06 ~ Columbia 08 ~ Va. Beach 08 ~ Camden I 08 ~ Atlanta 12 ~ Charlotte 13 ~ Columbia 16
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Straight outta Monticello, GA...wheres the official pregame PJ bar? See yall there!
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    I'm in Cobb. I don't mind using a sick or personal day.  I've got almost 100 "sick days" built up so it's all good. 

• Options
    BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 278
    Kept my tickets and coming from Chattanooga area. Will be my son's first Pearl Jam show.
  • Options
    Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 183
    Flying in from Maine the day before. Been to Nashville several times and loved every minute of it. Wife and I became good friends with AirBNB owners a few years ago, so much so that we now just stay with them now when we visit. Will do that again, which is awesome. Fired up. 
  • Options
    Mookie25Mookie25 Seattle Posts: 58
    Coming in from Cincy. Swapped out St Louie for Nash with the new dates, hotel booked! Finally!
    "Said he'll see me on the flip side"

Toledo 96 ◘ Columbus 00 ◘ Pittsburgh 00 ◘ Cleveland 03 ◘ Pittsburgh 03 ◘ Alpine Valley 03 ◘ Noblesville 03 ◘ Columbus 03 ◘ Toledo 04 VFC ◘ London, ON 05 ◘ Cleveland 06 ◘ Philly I & II 06 ◘ Cincinnati 06 ◘ VIC 07 ◘ MSG II 08 ◘ EV Memphis 09 ◘ Columbus 10 ◘ Cleveland 10 ◘ EV Boston 11 ◘ PJ20 ◘ Wrigley Field 13 ◘ Buffalo 13 ◘ Detroit 14 ◘ Louisville BNB 22 ◘ Noblesville 23 (24)?

• Options
    Douglas12373Douglas12373 Posts: 206
    edited March 2022
    With Baltimore cancelled, we're gonna shoot for Nashville. Fingers crossed
  • Options
    DissidentRival74DissidentRival74 Six One Five Posts: 150
    I'll be headed up from the Boro - so happy it's on a Friday now!!  It'll be my wife's second show (her first was Lexington 2016) and i think this one finally puts me in double digits, lol.  Can't wait!!  
    "I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."
  • Options
    Didn’t give up my tickets but did move across the country so now flying in from CO! With the prices of flights and hotels this will be my only trip for the tour. And it’s a terrible time for work so I gotta squeeze in the flights and work the whole time but still so excited!