NASHVILLE Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    116 N 1/2
    400xxx
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    I got General Admission! I only requested 1 ticket so I figure that helped. 

That was my hope, but I wasn’t as lucky. Have a blast!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Did anyone else's seats change from what you saw through the leak?  Mine went back a row.  Just wondering.
    well, fuckers, he still stands
  • Options
    alex_scalex_sc Posts: 116
    Did anyone else's seats change from what you saw through the leak?  Mine went back a row.  Just wondering.
    Mine stayed the same.
    Philly 05 ~ Camden I 06 ~ DC 06 ~ Columbia 08 ~ Va. Beach 08 ~ Camden I 08 ~ Atlanta 12 ~ Charlotte 13 ~ Columbia 16
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I haven’t gotten an email yet
  • Options
    alex_sc said:
    Mine stayed the same.
    It does seem like most people's stayed the same.  Weird.  I swear I read it correctly on the leak site and today.  Don't know what happened to make it change.  
  • Options
    115 row FWC, seat 9, 10!  Very excited! 

number is mid 240s.
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    I'm guessing you've done this, but did you search for an email from ticketstoday?
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    I'm guessing you've done this, but did you search for an email from ticketstoday?
    Yep, nothing. I did see them the other day with the Predators hack. Just nothing today.
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653
    So I have a dilemma...question for anyone that has been to Bridgestone.  I have section 106 row K and my husband has section 216 row G, if you had to choose which section would you pick? hmmmmmm weighing the pros and cons-which has better beer options, less lines, etc

So 106 is pretty close to the stage. You'll be about in line with the back 1/4 of GA. Row K is higher up though. AA is the first row, and it goes AA-MM then A-P, so you'll be near the top of the lower bowl. Those won't be bad seats at all. 216 will be opposite side of the arena, 1 section farther back. I believe club level(the 200's) goes rows A-G, so you'll be last row there(there will be a suite right behind you and your seats will be 1 step down from them entry to that section), but those will be good too. You'll be closer with 106 seats, but have an easier time getting out, beer, bathroom with club level as there won't be as many people up there. Viewpoints won't be too different. Just, would you like to be on Mike's side or Stone's side lol
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Yep, nothing. I did see them the other day with the Predators hack. Just nothing today.
    Weren't you one of the guys who never got a confirmation email? 
  • Options
    PD279656 said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Yea had to email and got one from them then. Will prolly have to do the same thing again
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    MedozK said:
    PD279656 said:
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Yea had to email and got one from them then. Will prolly have to do the same thing again
    Yeah same thing happened to my buddy but he did get this email. Was definitely a Comcast spam email thing if thats who you use. 

On the flip side he got GA so you maybe thats the trade off! 
  • Options
    No change from yesterday.
    Sect 17 row cc
    Never got confirm e-mail, had to call. Got e-mail today with link.
    C u there!
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
    2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
    Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
    2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
    RRHOF 2017
    2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
    2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
    2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,327
    Sec 1, row 2
    Hubs got GA! 

• Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    I got General Admission! I only requested 1 ticket so I figure that helped. 

Nice pull brother!
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Jason7192 said:
    Sec 117 Row N, 11 & 12
    @jamofpearls I'm exactly 8 seats to your right.

Sec 117, row N, 3 & 4.
    Nice! I'll be the 40 something in dire need of a haircut.
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,299
    section 104 row d
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    Jason7192Jason7192 Southern Indiana Posts: 311
    Jason7192 said:
    Sec 117 Row N, 11 & 12
    @jamofpearls I'm exactly 8 seats to your right.

Sec 117, row N, 3 & 4.
    Nice! I'll be the 40 something in dire need of a haircut.
    That's funny. See you there!
  • Options
    ponytd said:
    So I have a dilemma...question for anyone that has been to Bridgestone.  I have section 106 row K and my husband has section 216 row G, if you had to choose which section would you pick? hmmmmmm weighing the pros and cons-which has better beer options, less lines, etc

So 106 is pretty close to the stage. You'll be about in line with the back 1/4 of GA. Row K is higher up though. AA is the first row, and it goes AA-MM then A-P, so you'll be near the top of the lower bowl. Those won't be bad seats at all. 216 will be opposite side of the arena, 1 section farther back. I believe club level(the 200's) goes rows A-G, so you'll be last row there(there will be a suite right behind you and your seats will be 1 step down from them entry to that section), but those will be good too. You'll be closer with 106 seats, but have an easier time getting out, beer, bathroom with club level as there won't be as many people up there. Viewpoints won't be too different. Just, would you like to be on Mike's side or Stone's side lol

Thanks, that's some good insight!  well regardless of which one we choose, we will have a pair to transfer to another fan.  My daughter and her fiancé were supposed to join us but looks like they have work conflicts and wont be able to.
  • Options
    mdbhound25mdbhound25 Indianapolis Posts: 47
    ponytd said:

Thanks, that's some good insight!  well regardless of which one we choose, we will have a pair to transfer to another fan.  My daughter and her fiancé were supposed to join us but looks like they have work conflicts and wont be able to.
    Would love those 2.. we have 223 row C and have a couple friends who would love to join us.  Free beer all night!
  • Options
    223 C.. By the way, how does the tix transfer work?  Have a couple friends who want to join us coming down from Indy.  Also, anyone able to see which direction the numbering system goes on seats?  Thanks!
  • Options
    alex_scalex_sc Posts: 116
    223 C.. By the way, how does the tix transfer work?  Have a couple friends who want to join us coming down from Indy.  Also, anyone able to see which direction the numbering system goes on seats?  Thanks!
    I don't know about the transfer process, but you can check out seat numbers if you zoom in on this map of Bridgestone: http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/nashville-bridgestone-arena-center-detailed-row-numbers-chart/high-resolution/bridgestone-arena-nashville-seating-chart-01-detailed-seat-row-number-stage-concert-floor-plan-map-lower-club-upper-bowl-level-layout-high-resolution.htm
    Philly 05 ~ Camden I 06 ~ DC 06 ~ Columbia 08 ~ Va. Beach 08 ~ Camden I 08 ~ Atlanta 12 ~ Charlotte 13 ~ Columbia 16
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks Alex
  • Options
    Quick question: 
    I'm on floor Section 6 Row 14. 

How many rows are in section 6 for this seating arrangement? 

Also do seat numbers start from soundboard or outer aisle? 

Thanks! 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    grizahamgrizaham Nashville, TN Posts: 338
    Sec 116 row GG
    Cannot wait.
    Seen PJ 21 times live from 1994-2019

• Options
    Thank you! This will be my first show. I'm ashamed. Been a fan since I first heard them in '91 but I've gone through a couple of phases where I didn't listen very much. And I mentioned this in another thread, but I don't do festivals so this is gonna be perfect for me. Big thanks to the homey JamofPearls for telling me to get in on the 10 Club action. 
  • Options
    Section 1 Row 2

200,xxx
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,828
    Thank you! This will be my first show. I'm ashamed. Been a fan since I first heard them in '91 but I've gone through a couple of phases where I didn't listen very much. And I mentioned this in another thread, but I don't do festivals so this is gonna be perfect for me. Big thanks to the homey JamofPearls for telling me to get in on the 10 Club action. 
    I think it's safe to say you're in for a treat. I stopped going to show for almost 10 years. Fortune smiled on me that we were in Florida when they played Tampa. The Fenway shows had been announced, but I didn't think we'd go. Two songs into the Tampa 16 show, and I knew we'd be at Fenway. PJ shows are just amazing! :rock_on:
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    JS122057JS122057 Knoxville, TN Posts: 16
    Section 104, row DD