Options

North American Tour Odds

Comments

• Options
    Is seniority only taken into consideration when assigning reserved seats, or in the drawing as a whole? Am I making sense? Haha
  • Options
    MUZIKMUZIK Posts: 627
    PJNB said:
    MUZIK said:
    verceman said:
    awilkins said:
    So if going to the 4 canadian shows. how the heck do you order them, assuming you desire GA for them all. Quebec City would be in 4th priority as every GA request in there now will be granted. But the other three does it matter much?
    Do you really think every Quebec GA will be granted or it's just 99% best available granted?
    wow, I just looked and indeed GA is 99% odds. Wow, what the heck Quebec????
    Quebec City is 3.5 from Montreal.

i mean that’s what they get for not doing a show in Montreal that would most likely sell out. 
    Quebec City is going to sell out though. GA was down to 44% in 2016. Those odds are from this morning and they will be down on the next update I bet. 

People are afraid of Canada in the winter 
    My wife is originally from Montreal.

last year we made the drive in April, thought the weather would hold up and put back on my sports tires.

BIG MISTAKE.

snow storm, thought we were going to die. I was ready to pull over and call it a night.

lesson learned. 

Don’t ever over estimate the winters in Canada. 
    09.11.98, 08.24.00, 08.25.00, 04.30.03, 07.08.03, 07.08.03, 09.15.05, 09.16.05, 09.19.05, 09.30.05, 10.01.05, 05.12.06, 05.13.06, 05.25.06, 05.27.06, 05.28.06, 06.01.06, 06.03.06, 06.19.08, 06.20.08, 06.22.08, 06.24.08, 06.25.08, 06.27.08, 06.28.08, 06.30.08, 07.01.08, 08.05.08, 08.07.08, 10.27.09, 10.30.09, 10.31.09, 05.18.10, 05.20.10, 05.21.10, 10.15.13, 10.18.13, 10,19,13, 9.23.15, 9.26.15, 04.28.16, 04.29.16, 05.01.16, 05.02.16, 05.06.22, 05.07.22, 09.14.22
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    PJNB said:
    I do not have access to those Canadian odds but those are the same as this morning aren't they? I take it they have not updated yet?
    Pretty sure they are the same as earlier
    I think they updated at 8p.m.
  • Options
    ajflicker said:
    PJNB said:
    I do not have access to those Canadian odds but those are the same as this morning aren't they? I take it they have not updated yet?
    Canadian one's didn't change
  • Options
    JL123709 said:
    Is seniority only taken into consideration when assigning reserved seats, or in the drawing as a whole? Am I making sense? Haha
    Just in assigning reserved seats
  • Options
    ajflickerajflicker Canada Posts: 166
    ajflicker said:
    PJNB said:
    Canadian one's didn't change
    Maybe thats a good thing 😁
  • Options
    marklmarkl Posts: 58
    just entered...
    Baltimore - 19/85
    MSG - 13/74
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 164
    jets521 said:
    stickman said:
    I sincerely hope everyone with a better 10c  # than me gets GA !!!!  =)

AGREED

Not really into the GA pit setup
    I put in one request - Reserved for Saint Louis (10c 431xxx)

I just want to be on the lower level/sides. Not asking too much :)
    Does anyone know the set up for any of venues for reserved seats?  are any venues better for that than others?  I would also like to use my number and try to get better/closer seats and also not deal with GA.  Suggestions?  
  • Options
    GT1015 said:
    jets521 said:
    stickman said:
    I sincerely hope everyone with a better 10c  # than me gets GA !!!!  =)

AGREED

Not really into the GA pit setup
    I put in one request - Reserved for Saint Louis (10c 431xxx)

I just want to be on the lower level/sides. Not asking too much :)
    Does anyone know the set up for any of venues for reserved seats?  are any venues better for that than others?  I would also like to use my number and try to get better/closer seats and also not deal with GA.  Suggestions?  
    Any venues with better GA odds most likely have less people trying for Reserved as well (as the show is not as in demand as the others). So those shows would give you the best chance of a better seat
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 843
    ajflicker said:
    Last tour Quebec had great odds too. Thats bizarre.
    Looks like the ga is a bit bigger then other cdn shows. Being Sunday of the end of march break might not help either 
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Starting to think winning NYC and Baltimore might be a tall order.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,396
    Saltzy23 said:
    IT always was going to be....but someone has to get the tickets so don't sweat it. 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,001
    Saltzy23 said:
    With two shows for the entire northeast it was always going to be that way. It’s looking much better than I expected.
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    verceman said:
    Baltimore is right now 85% reserved. What do you think my chances are at 2nd priority?
    Somewhere between 85 and 99 percent. 
    Disagree.  It depends where people have prioritized it.  If half the Bal people have it first and half have it second, at 85% all the firsts would get it and 70% of the seconds.  That’s a slightly unrealistic example just to illustrate the point.  I don’t think it’s likely that the probability could actually be higher than 85% if it’s the second pick.  This would require an assumption of many people ranking it third or lower.  Does not add up for me.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited January 2020
    Canadian winters are awesome. Was -32 below here in Calgary today. Probably be colder tomorrow 😂.  These winters build character! Why do you think we are so “nice”? Never know when you end up fucked on a cold day or a blizzard and need the help of some kind stranger to save your ass. 

PJ put on a helluva show during the Calgary blizzard in ‘13.  Downtown was SHUT DOWN. I think the boys were genuinely surprised Calgarians filled the barn. If QC has a blizzard, you are getting a great show.  If eastern Canada was during Easter long weekend I’d be heading to those shows.  Need to save some vacation for the fall leg 🤙
  • Options
    So, does anyone think that ANY GA's will make it to the 2nd round?  What % do you think the minimum odds need to be to last 2 rounds?  65%?
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I hate everyone 
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    I hate everyone 
    Everyone sucks
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,015
    edited January 2020
    I asked ticketmaster email but haven't heard back yet...if original purchaser of a pair can't go I assume they have to throw the pair into the FAn to Fan exchange since the tix are non-transferable and the other person who CAN go is SOL?

Did it ever say you have to sell fan to fan as a pair?
    I would assume you could sell one to the friend via fan to fan and the other to some rando fan to fan. It doesn’t say fan to fan has to be a 10c member either, just that it goes through TM.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    I hate everyone 
    Equally or some more than others? We should get to the bottom of this before the lottery closes tomorrow and shit hits the fan.  I don’t want you fucking up my frustration come Sunday.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    I asked ticketmaster email but haven't heard back yet...if original purchaser of a pair can't go I assume they have to throw the pair into the FAn to Fan exchange since the tix are non-transferable and the other person who CAN go is SOL?

I would assume you could sell one to the friend via fan to fan and the other to some rando fan to fan. It doesn’t say fan to fan has to be a 10c member either, just that it goes through TM.
    TM told me that if you put a ticket up for sale Fan to Fan Exchange you CAN'T CHOOSE who you sell it to
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    mace1229 said:

I saw in another thread that someone asked TM this question.  You can't sell directly fan to fan.  You put it back in the pool, and have no control over who buys it.  You CAN sell only one of your two tickets this way, though.  HTH.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,074
    edited January 2020
    I have to say this late in the 10c presale it seems the 10c did an awesome job at securing a lot of tickets for fan club members!  Odds are great for at least getting reserved for most members. Thank you Pearl Jam and 10c!!!
    @Santos L. Halper
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

If you read it also says that 10C will be monitoring the Fan to Fan Exchange so yeah, it is for us....I have a feeling TM will use their typical resale methodolgy for the regular tickets
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    mace1229 said:

TM told me that if you put a ticket up for sale Fan to Fan Exchange you CAN'T CHOOSE who you sell it to
    FANTASTIC NEWS!  Thanks for posting.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,778
    mace1229 said:

If you read it also says that 10C will be monitoring the Fan to Fan Exchange so yeah, it is for us....I have a feeling TM will use their typical resale methodolgy for the regular tickets
    I read it as all tickets are non-transferable and need to be put on the face to face ticket exchange for sale. Except for Denver and NY. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,124
    MD190661 said:
    yanknuck said:
    albysly said:
    Does anyone have any idea how many 10C members there are?  There's a thread on here, but its from years ago (2013, I think) 
    You beat me to it. I was going to ask the same question. After all, isn't that what really matters?
    My buddy joined Saturday so he could get tickets and he's at 704xxx. I joined over 15 years ago and have 410xxx. Of course I don't know how many current paid members there are.
    Wow, I joined near the end of 2014 and my number is 530xxx. So only roughly 120k new members in the 11 years between you and I joining and 170k+ new in around half that time since

Since that time,

They have assumed control of the ticket distribution. 

Plus cumulative effect of lapsed members rejoining
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    the ga pit in quebec was fairly big last time . the place was full but its a fairly vacuous building. the upper levels are pretty up there. i think there are 35 rows in the lower bowl. it was a long walk up. hope you are all in shape.
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    foodboy said:
    the ga pit in quebec was fairly big last time . the place was full but its a fairly vacuous building. the upper levels are pretty up there. i think there are 35 rows in the lower bowl. it was a long walk up. hope you are all in shape.
    I’m in a shape, that’s for sure
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mace1229 said:

I read it as all tickets are non-transferable and need to be put on the face to face ticket exchange for sale. Except for Denver and NY. 
    That is only to us in the pre-sale....You don't know what it will say for the general sale