Options

Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,915

They really don’t want anyone to know how this works. Who the hell is gonna know that this is the F2F? Nothing here says anything about F2F.
    That's not how you do it.  You have to login into your account, select my tickets, and then see details.  There are two boxes for transfer and sell.  Once they are ready, I assume the sell button will open up.  
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,879

They really don’t want anyone to know how this works. Who the hell is gonna know that this is the F2F? Nothing here says anything about F2F.
    That's not how you do it.  You have to login into your account, select my tickets, and then see details.  There are two boxes for transfer and sell.  Once they are ready, I assume the sell button will open up.  
    This should be pinned to the top of the 15 F2F threads that are all asking the same questions right now. Not that complicated but the lack of info is driving people to attack each other on here. 
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840

It is just another path to the same thing you will end up on if you go through My Account. Going through My Account just saves some steps

https://www.ticketmaster.com/sell/results?artistId=K8vZ9171FdV

• Options
    igotid88 said:
    It was very helpful of TicketMaster to copy and paste what they already posted last week :)  

https://help.ticketmaster.com/s/article/Fan-to-Fan-Ticket-Exchange?language=en_US
  • Options
    "Launching later today." Why can't they tell us a time and put us all out of our misery?
    4/30/03 Uniondale, NY
    7/8/03 MSG
    7/9/03 MSG
    7/14/03 Holmdel, NJ
    10/1/04 Reading Penn
    10/3/05 Philly
    5/13/06 Hartford, CT
    5/27/06 Camden, NJ aka Philly
    5/31/06 Storytellers Taping
    6/1/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/3/06 East Rutherford, NJ
    6/19/08 Camden, NJ
    6/24/08 MSG
    6/25/08 MSG
    6/27/08 Hartford, CT
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-27-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-30-2009
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 10-31-2009
    Hartford, CT 05-15-2010
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    New York, New York 05-20-2010
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 (PJ20)
    East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 (PJ20)
    Philadelphia, PA 09-02-2012 (Made In America)
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Pittsburgh, PA 10-11-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013
    Hartford, CT 10-25-2013
  • Options
    BB257409BB257409 Denver, CO Posts: 8
    What's the latest on this? I'm looking to buy tix for the Denver show. Have sellers been able to offer their tix for sale? I don't see any available for purchase on the Ticketmaster page for that show. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on and if I'm looking in the right place.

Cheers,
    Brian
  • Options
    Hitch24Hitch24 Buffalo, NY Posts: 31
    "Launching later today." Why can't they tell us a time and put us all out of our misery?
    Exactly.  Tells you how to sell easily enough, vague on how to buy (assuming you just go to the event page and click the see tickets link) and the "later today" is just BS.  Give us a time so we can be disappointed for a forth time trying to get tickets.
    '03 - Buffalo
    '16 - Toronto (Night 1), Boston (Night 2)
    '18 - Chicago (Night 1 & 2)
    '22 - Toronto
  • Options
    MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    yeah how do you search on the exchange?
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    MR242791 said:
    yeah how do you search on the exchange?

It's the same page as the regular sale. There's no special spot for the exchange. When people post tickets, that's where they'll appear.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    so the reality is, probably not many people are going to be putting tickets up today.  I assume they will just slowly trickle in over the next couple months.  
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    so the reality is, probably not many people are going to be putting tickets up today.  I assume they will just slowly trickle in over the next couple months.  
    You got it! 
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    You're probably right; my question would be whether they'll be open for purchase immediately, or if they'll hold until there are a number of batches then put out for sale...tbd!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    OgnitOgnit Posts: 63
    jmug23 said:
    My guess is as we get closer to the show dates people will realize that they can’t trade them or sell them to whoever they want and will dump them on the exchange.  
  • Options
    Allegedly opening at 4 eastern per Ten Club (based on a FB post from Dimi)
  • Options
    Could you share a screenshot of the post? I'm part of 10C, but didn't get any such notification.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,800
    Just saw that.  1pm Seattle time 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    D-Rod said:
    What time is that in Iowa?
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    What time is that in Iowa?
    :)

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+time+is+it+in+iowa+when+1pm+in+seattle&rlz=1C5CHFA_enCA710CA710&oq=what+time+is+it+in+iowa+when+1pm+in+seattle&aqs=chrome..69i57.10459j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
  • Options
    Could you share a screenshot of the post? I'm part of 10C, but didn't get any such notification.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/765567200317406/permalink/1248142072059914/
  • Options
    rtiltrtilt Posts: 2
    For anyone who has ever had to do the safetix thing before.  I can't attend the show anymore, but I have a good friend who is looking for tickets.  Could I not just share my ticketmaster login with him?  Will they be checking ID's to match the ticket purchaser's info?
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114

STANDARD PJ TICKETING INFORMATION DISSEMINATION 

heres that screenshot for you

• Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,682
    Getting rid of Ottawa tickets - gonna try my luck on Hamilton.    
  • Options
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Where are the seats?
  • Options
    hashishshettyhashishshetty Posts: 23
    edited February 2020
    rtilt said:
    For anyone who has ever had to do the safetix thing before.  I can't attend the show anymore, but I have a good friend who is looking for tickets.  Could I not just share my ticketmaster login with him?  Will they be checking ID's to match the ticket purchaser's info?
    I think this could be leveraged. I highly doubt they'll be checking IDs of thousands of people—it's just not feasible.

Try setting up your TM account on his phone now and see if your account gets locked or something. If not, you should be all set.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    rtilt said:
    I think this could be leveraged. I highly doubt they'll be checking IDs of thousands of people—it's just not feasible.

Try setting up your TM account on his phone now and see if your account gets locked or something. If not, you should be all set.

I've never had issue logging into both my and my husband's ticketmaster accounts on my phone. This will 99% likely work just fine if you trust them with your info. Maybe just remove any CC info from your account prior to the swap.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    rtiltrtilt Posts: 2
    I think this should work as well.  But its funny you mention getting locked on ticketmaster.  I let my friend log in yesterday to my account and he could see the tickets no problem.  However, i tried to buy foo fighter tickets today and it wouldn't let me.  Kept saying that "I should use a different device" and that I "make sure I am logged in to my account".  It was really strange, never had that issue before.
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    Gonzo1977 said:
    Where are the seats?
    Section 313 Row B Seat's 9&10
    Looks like Ottawa isn't sold out yet either - still a bunch available
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Nothing yet...starting to distrust Ticketmaster  :open_mouth:
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    The communication on this has been stellar.