Options

Fan-To-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,006
    myoung321 said:
    tdawe said:
    myoung321 said:
    If this was Ten Club members only then it would be great.... like this, not so much. We've went to a lot of great shows that we did not win tickets to in the 10C lottery, but due to great members we went to shows at face value, after meeting members at the pre-show or etc...then our extras would always be passed to other members... Sad, but this new "secure" system makes that 10C community building aspect kind of lost now. 

Imagine.... 
    I don’t see how it’s much different from the old days - you can still arrange to meet another member at the show, just now you would actually have to walk in together rather than meeting somewhere after the tickets were picked up. 
    I guess, I see your point... but you have to admit. A Ten Club only Ticket Exchange that was integrated into this site would be phenomenal.   
    100%
  • Options
    JM12271 said:
    Need to sell mine due to chemo schedule for Nashville. Just listed them - hope someone here gets them.
    Sec 107, Row M, Seat 26 & 27

Good Luck on the Chemo schedule sorry you can't attend, I am trying to pick them up by refreshing every second and coming from NYC since well MSG is impossible to get tickets to.
  • Options
    BugCityForTheNightBugCityForTheNight Canberra, Australia Posts: 73
    JM12271 said:

Need to sell mine due to chemo schedule for Nashville. Just listed them - hope someone here gets them.
    Good Luck on the Chemo schedule sorry you can't attend, I am trying to pick them up by refreshing every second and coming from NYC since well MSG is impossible to get tickets to.
    I think these ones are long gone. Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it, hope everything works out. Stay strong.
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2009 - Sydney Brisbane Melbourne
    2011 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3 & Canberra
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
    2020 - Hamilton, Baltimore, New York
  • Options
    JM12271 said:

Good luck to you.
  • Options
    RT85129RT85129 Posts: 179
    I had these in my cart (117 M), but didn't get them.  Just want to wish you best of luck and speedy recovery.  Hope you are rocking at concerts with me soon again. 
  • Options
    BB257409BB257409 Denver, CO Posts: 8
    As a buyer trying to figure out the reason for a lack of available tickets on Ticketmaster, can a seller tell us whether they've been able to offer their tickets up for sale? (FWIW, I'm trying to get tickets to the Denver show.)

Brian
  • Options
    MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    Can anyone selling tickets tell me the time between selling your tickets and the amount of time before they show up on the seating chart and are shown as available to buy?
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Finally got my Ottawa tickets listed if anyone is interested
  • Options
    JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    edited February 2020
    I listed mine at 9:45 PM and received a confirmation email they were sold from Ticketmaster at 12:17 PM. I did look at Ticketmaster at 10:00 PM to see what is available and it said the show was sold out. My account said they were still for sale, but on the TM site they were not posted yet for sale. There appears to be a lag to post for availability. Thank you for the warm wishes. I am pretty impressed with the system, I got face value back, they sold quickly and it was a pretty simple process.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Can anyone selling tickets tell me the time between selling your tickets and the amount of time before they show up on the seating chart and are shown as available to buy?
    I posted mine at 7:45 am and they were available instantly. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    JM12271 said:
    I listed mine at 9:45 PM and received a confirmation email they were sold from Ticketmaster at 12:17 PM. I did look at Ticketmaster at 10:00 PM to see what is available and it said the show was sold out. My account said they were still for sale, but on the TM site they were not posted yet for sale. There appears to be a lag to post for availability. Thank you for the warm wishes. I am pretty impressed with the system, I got face value back, they sold quickly and it was a pretty simple process.
    same with mine....listed at 5pm, got an email saying they were live at 330am, sold at 730 am

they must be staggering them
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    D-Rod said:
    I posted mine at 7:45 am and they were available instantly. 

Fascinating - I kept refreshing and they did not post immediately. Great to know as I have more to unload (St. Louis). Will post here when I decide to sell. Still holding out if I can go. But if not, will post here to give y'all a head start.
  • Options
    PJeffPJeff Posts: 12
    When tickets get posted, do they just show up on the main Ticketmaster page for the show? Or is there a separate site for this? Some official communication would have been nice.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,509
    PJeff said:
    When tickets get posted, do they just show up on the main Ticketmaster page for the show? Or is there a separate site for this? Some official communication would have been nice.
    go to regular site and you'll see tickets for sale..just like a ticket drop or anyother event when someone posts for sale. Only diff is you can't set the price
  • Options
    If anyone is going to list 1 or 2 GA's for Nashville, please PM me so I can be ready to snatch them up. :)
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    Two Baltimore tickets up!!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    Pats16 said:
    Two Baltimore tickets up!!
    And definitely gone before you posted this lol. It’s crazy
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    I am about to list my two Ten Club tickets for Nashville. Not sure how long until they appear on Ticketmaster though.
  • Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    That’s crazy. I just need to have that luck with msg tickets haha. 
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 220
    mikelittl said:
    I am about to list my two Ten Club tickets for Nashville. Not sure how long until they appear on Ticketmaster though.
    were they sec 224?
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    edited February 2020
    tusevun said:
    mikelittl said:
    were they sec 224?

Got as far as putting in my CC info for those seats before finding out I was beat out by another person 
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 220
    tusevun said:
    mikelittl said:
    were they sec 224?

Got as far as putting in my CC info for those seats before finding out I was beat out by another person 
    i got those. first ones i have been able to get via f2f
  • Options
    I have 2 tickets to NYC (Sec. 8).  I can no longer attend due to a family obligation which will take me out of town.  I have tried to deal with the Ticketmaster site trying to figure out how to sell the tickets at face value and have become incredibly frustrated.  How do I accomplish this?  I am obviously not looking to sell them for more than face value.  I just want to sell the tickets for face value and make sure they go to a fan(s) and not a scalper, while simultaneously not risking my membership. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    PB100178 said:
    I have 2 tickets to NYC (Sec. 8).  I can no longer attend due to a family obligation which will take me out of town.  I have tried to deal with the Ticketmaster site trying to figure out how to sell the tickets at face value and have become incredibly frustrated.  How do I accomplish this?  I am obviously not looking to sell them for more than face value.  I just want to sell the tickets for face value and make sure they go to a fan(s) and not a scalper, while simultaneously not risking my membership. 
    pmd

• Options
    PB100178 said:
    Sell the tickets directly
    you can transfer them to anyone you want via email through Ticketmaster app
    just have the person Venmo or PayPal you
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    jim.barry said:
    PB100178 said:
    Sell the tickets directly
    you can transfer them to anyone you want via email through Ticketmaster app
    just have the person Venmo or PayPal you
    Yes do this..... 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Anyone needing to put up St Louis tickets? 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    Also looking for a heads up on Baltimore tix
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    PB100178 said:
    The Fan to Fan Exchange is not available at MSG.  You would need to do a Transfer.  I've never heard of section 8 at MSG.  where is that located?
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    RF123172 said:
    PB100178 said:
    The Fan to Fan Exchange is not available at MSG.  You would need to do a Transfer.  I've never heard of section 8 at MSG.  where is that located?

Fort Washington?
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."