Sell button is finally active!!!!!
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Game on!
  • Options
    Nothing for Baltimore yet
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Sell button is active but it keeps telling me there's an error. Anyone else getting this?How do I get rid of these?
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    There were 2 listings for Baltimore a second ago.

I think the stupid insurance button screwed me.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Baltimore is on sale
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

The Baltimore tickets were there and gone. I’ve been refreshing since 5
  • Options
    BagCzechBagCzech Posts: 418
    Saltzy23 said:

What section?
  • Options
    I went through twice on 2 sets and got kicked after clicking final payment button
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Baltimore that sold quick!
  • Options
    Another Baltimore just listed and sold in .006 seconds.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    Another Baltimore just listed and sold in .006 seconds.
    I saw, tried and it was gone!!!
  • Options
    FW46778FW46778 Posts: 227
    Had them in my cart got to credit card and it times out.
    I used to be MILKwasAbadChoice...Now I am just FW46778...a math teacher in jersey
  • Options
    Yeah - I got to Verifying Payment, then...Darn
  • Options
    Man...I had the 1st listing in my cart and all the way to the final buy screen, but the 'Do you want insurance' took me like 5 seconds to find...and that was that.
  • Options
    Not only do you need to be insanely lucky to get into the check out screen, you then better enter your CC code and hit the 'I do not want insurance' in less then 3 seconds, or you are screwed.
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    The entire thing is screwed up nobody has actually gotten a confirmation their tickets sold yet. 
  • Options
    How do you see what shows have tickets listed in the exchange?

• Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    BH124067 said:
    How do you see what shows have tickets listed in the exchange?

They just show up on the same event pages so go to the show you want and look for tickets. They have a filter now as well for "Fan-to-Fan Ticket". Some shows were excluded as was stated in various info pages, emails etc such as NYC and Denver...other shows are "open" but either users can't sell or buyers can't actually pay. Good times.
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    What a clusterfuck!!

Error message buying tickets  and then it won't let me sell my tickets either
  • Options
    Same here
    had it in the air 
    just couldn’t land it
    Little Tremors
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,072
    This is BS!!!

• Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 219
    What is bs?
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    tusevun said:
    What is bs?
    The fact that someone could buy 49 tickets. 
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    tusevun said:
    What is bs?
    The fact that someone could buy 49 tickets. 
    You can't actually buy that many... just TM didn't limit that drop down by the max. I'm sure if you try to add to 49 it would just tell you the limit was 4
  • Options
    how do you get in to try and buy? which website and how to buy. Ive been looking all day and frustrated. I was never sent any links or emailed any information like they said... MUCH APPRECIATED!!
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited February 2020
    If this was Ten Club members only then it would be great.... like this, not so much. We've went to a lot of great shows that we did not win tickets to in the 10C lottery, but due to great members we went to shows at face value, after meeting members at the pre-show or etc...then our extras would always be passed to other members... Sad, but this new "secure" system makes that 10C community building aspect kind of lost now. 

Imagine.... 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    myoung321 said:
    If this was Ten Club members only then it would be great.... like this, not so much. We've went to a lot of great shows that we did not win tickets to in the 10C lottery, but due to great members we went to shows at face value, after meeting members at the pre-show or etc...then our extras would always be passed to other members... Sad, but this new "secure" system makes that 10C community building aspect kind of lost now. 

Imagine.... 
    I don’t see how it’s much different from the old days - you can still arrange to meet another member at the show, just now you would actually have to walk in together rather than meeting somewhere after the tickets were picked up. 
  • Options
    JM12271JM12271 Posts: 209
    Need to sell mine due to chemo schedule for Nashville. Just listed them - hope someone here gets them.
    Sec 107, Row M, Seat 26 & 27

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    tdawe said:
    myoung321 said:

Imagine.... 
    I don’t see how it’s much different from the old days - you can still arrange to meet another member at the show, just now you would actually have to walk in together rather than meeting somewhere after the tickets were picked up. 
    I guess, I see your point... but you have to admit. A Ten Club only Ticket Exchange that was integrated into this site would be phenomenal.   
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh