Options

2020 Fall North American rumour thread

Comments

• Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    A bunch of bands just announced Fall Tours this morning (some re-scheduled from last year)
    Black Crowes, Kings of Leon, Alice Cooper, and some others I can't think of right now.
    I know we are all itching for some updates... hopefully soon! 
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 514
    All Massachusetts restrictions ending May 29th. Mask mandate updated to CDC guidance. (Moved up from August 1st.)
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,794
    "Stars on Ice" just announced a show at the First Ontario Centre in Hamilton for Saturday October 16th.  They must know something the public doesn't.  Also hearing the Canadian/ U.S border may open for July 1st. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    hollyberry1hollyberry1 Posts: 44
    I think this is starting to now be the Fun part of our PJ Concert Wait!! Looking at the list of US postponed shows - unsure about Canada due to what may be different Covid19 protocols - it would seem most of the US Venues could easily be rescheduled - only 2 Venues [NY and Denver] have both NBA and NHL franchises; OKC only NBA; Nashville and St. Louis only NHL; and the rest Apollo, Baltimore, LA, Oakland and SD should have plenty available dates!!  My guess is PJ reschedules the US postponed shows this Fall and adds couple Seattle shows in New arena.  But, could then tour Aust/NZ early 2022, Europe summer 2022, and back to US fall 2022 for East Coast and rescheduled Canadian shows. Just guessing and would love to hear Dimitris' take on all this.

• Options
    MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    edited May 2021
    I think the US is heading into the right direction.
    Even NYC is adhearing to the new CDC guidelines and they have been like the strictest during all this.
    I don't think we are there yet, but who knows what will happen come Fall. We need to get more people vaccinated.
    Think where we were at this time last year. I was a ball of anxiety because I thought I was going to be laid off. 
    Now, I'm vaccinated and readyyyy too goooo 
  • Options
    I thought I saw something on twitter saying that PJ is starting their tour in June 2022 in Amsterdam.
    Yeah they are touring Europe next summer. But nothing announces besides that. Sea Hear Now and Ohana Fest. Just a bunch of rumors and speculation. 
    "If you're like me, then you know me"

2006: Camden 1
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 1, Philly 2, Philly 3, Philly 4
    2013: Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2,
    2017: Temple of The Dog Philly 2
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    D-Rod said:
    "Stars on Ice" just announced a show at the First Ontario Centre in Hamilton for Saturday October 16th.  They must know something the public doesn't.  Also hearing the Canadian/ U.S border may open for July 1st. 

Yeah? First I read was June 12th. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-u-s-border-restrictions-extended-another-month-to-june-21-1.5433345 . Then read somewhere September 1st? Here, I can't even cross the border to the next province cause we are still in lock down. :/

• Options
    edited May 2021
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

Yeah? First I read was June 12th. https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/canada-u-s-border-restrictions-extended-another-month-to-june-21-1.5433345 . Then read somewhere September 1st? Here, I can't even cross the border to the next province cause we are still in lock down. :/

Oh it’s the same here.  We can’t in Ontario either . 
    Post edited by D-Rod on
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

Oh it’s the same here.  We can’t Ontario . 
    It sucks! They need to ease back on the restrictions. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,168
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

Fully agree.  Restrictions are too much for the current risk.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830
    Not many people outside of Ontario know but @D-Rod was the alternate men’s figure skater at the 2014 Winter Olympics for Team Canada.   No wonder he is extra pumped for stars on ice. You thinking of Maybe hitting three or four shows in a row? 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Not many people outside of Ontario know but @D-Rod was the alternate men’s figure skater at the 2014 Winter Olympics for Team Canada.   No wonder he is extra pumped for stars on ice. You thinking of Maybe hitting three or four shows in a row? 
    Damn it @mcgruff10 that was our secret.   My big revealing was going to be the pre show in Quebec City.  Now you have ruined it for everyone.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Damn it @mcgruff10 that was our secret.   My big revealing was going to be the pre show in Quebec City.  Now you have ruined it for everyone.  
    Should I still practice our routine? 
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    Based on a true story 

Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,734
    mcgruff10 said:
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Should I still practice our routine? 

• Options
    Which of you is Tanya Harding?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options

1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

Quebec & British Columbia are easing restrictions. Nothing here here in the Atlantic. Lockdown sucks! But our cases numbers are following which is a good thing. 
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,172
    If I get one more tour announcement… 

LiveNation keeps prompting me to buy tickets for other artists. No I say!!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

Quebec & British Columbia are easing restrictions. Nothing here here in the Atlantic. Lockdown sucks! But our cases numbers are following which is a good thing. 
    Alberta Premier announced that CFL games will be at full capacity. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Manu117Manu117 Burlington VT Posts: 105
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

lol even at full capacity they're half full!
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,624
    Manu117 said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

The Pirates announced they’re full capacity July 1st which made me chuckle 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    RS151862 said:
    Manu117 said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:
    demetrios said:
    D-Rod said:

The Pirates announced they’re full capacity July 1st which made me chuckle 
    There were jokes about the Marlins when the pandemic first started.  

• Options

Burn in the U.S.A.: Canadians who got the AstraZeneca vaccine can’t see ‘Springsteen on Broadway’

Wonder if other's theatres will follow in the USA. Say the Apollo for those Canadians who scored tickets to that show who took that vaccine.

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,740
    demetrios said:

Burn in the U.S.A.: Canadians who got the AstraZeneca vaccine can’t see ‘Springsteen on Broadway’

Wonder if other's theatres will follow in the USA. Say the Apollo for those Canadians who scored tickets to that show who took that vaccine.

That would be unfortunate for them if so. But if it did happen that way, I will gladly let someone transfer their tickets to me. Please and thank you.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    What the rumors of dates for 2020 postponed tour?  2022?
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    Who s got two Baltimore tickets for me?  
  • Options
    I also need two for msg for my wife and daughter .  Who can hook me up?  Please and thank you.  
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,873
    mcgruff10 said:
    I also need two for msg for my wife and daughter .  Who can hook me up?  Please and thank you.  
    Which night? ;-)

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Which night? ;-)
    Oh wow!  Any night will do.  ;)