Options

Pearl Jam & Eddie Vedder Ohana Fest 2021 Sept 24-26

Comments

• Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    Anyone know what the Ultimate VIP costs?  And is this considered a "back stage pass"??? 
    - Exclusive access to the backstage Artist Guest Lounge with a full-service bar & a variety of complimentary food options
    No idea - its new this year.

Probably a pipe dream...It's probably HUGE money with the hotel included.  I wouldn't pull the trigger solely on this but could be interesting.
    Lets see how far I'm off - $7499+ Fees 

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    This is gonna be a lot of posters.
  • Options
    Anyone know what the Ultimate VIP costs?  And is this considered a "back stage pass"??? 
    - Exclusive access to the backstage Artist Guest Lounge with a full-service bar & a variety of complimentary food options

Probably a pipe dream...It's probably HUGE money with the hotel included.  I wouldn't pull the trigger solely on this but could be interesting.

Then I will do my best "I'm Out!" Kramer impression... =)
  • Options

I've done VIP on one day each in 2019 and 2017..I'm doing just GA this year - sure the extra space and amenities are great but the stands for VIP are far back and sight lines to the main stage from VIP standing leaves a lot to be desired.  If your iffy I would avoid IMO.

The only thing that makes me question this is last year it felt way more packed in GA and now with PJ playing its going to busier then ever.  
    The sight lines were my biggest question about VIP, so thanks!  I've been in GA 2 years and there really isn't a bad spot for viewing in GA. 

• Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Anyone not using their code and wanna pick up for me? Im gonna need between 6 and 8 for Sat/Sun...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    seeing Ed solo and PJ live the same weekend would be a dream. But $1300 CDN just for regular weekend passes are a hard pass. Then we'd have to get there. My god. And besides the headliners, I don't really know ANY of the other acts. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,405

I've done VIP on one day each in 2019 and 2017..I'm doing just GA this year - sure the extra space and amenities are great but the stands for VIP are far back and sight lines to the main stage from VIP standing leaves a lot to be desired.  If your iffy I would avoid IMO.

The only thing that makes me question this is last year it felt way more packed in GA and now with PJ playing its going to busier then ever.  
    The sight lines were my biggest question about VIP, so thanks!  I've been in GA 2 years and there really isn't a bad spot for viewing in GA. 

They have a limited number of tickets allowed for each night....I always do GA, VIP a rip off
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    I dont think I have a code. How do you get a code? I have NO CODE! 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,178
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    I dont think I have a code. How do you get a code? I have NO CODE! 
    Email

check junk mail
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,059
    PJ playing this venue is going to ruin the laid back atmosphere...
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    edited March 2020
    Cheaper then I thought only $7K + Fees :open_mouth:

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,510
    IN! This is like PJ20 by the Sea...so excited!
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    Got 'em. Saturday/Sunday
  • Options
    SP96445SP96445 Posts: 214
    I have always gone GA to Ohana but with the PJ craziness this year I am going VIP.  The access to and from venue is so much easier and of course VIP can go in GA area if you want
  • Options
    BC62528BC62528 Posts: 200
    I'm thinking an acoustic set would be real nice at this venue.  It has been a while.
  • Options
    PL147960PL147960 Philadelphia Posts: 26
    PJ will play acoustic for sure on Sunday night. See you there. 
  • Options

You NAILED IT!!!  $7,000.00 + $225 in fees...
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,558
    SP96445 said:
    I have always gone GA to Ohana but with the PJ craziness this year I am going VIP.  The access to and from venue is so much easier and of course VIP can go in GA area if you want
    That's why I went with VIPs. Sunday will be nuts.
    Maybe they'll do something different with the VIP location this year. Big ticket expense though.
    Luckily I have a free place to stay and am using points for air and car.
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 308
    Does anyone have a presale code they're not going to use? I can only go one day and I accidentally bought a Saturday ticket out of habit (sigh), but I was hoping to see PJ this time around. Please PM me if you do. Thanks.
  • Options
    PJ playing this venue is going to ruin the laid back atmosphere...
    That's what I think too.....
  • Options
    SP96445 said:
    SP96445 said:
    THAT!! That's what makes it so freaking crowded in the GA......
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    Even with the nice layaway, the VIP was too steep for me. I got Sat and Sun GA tix, happy as hell! Stressful buying them.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,510
    seeing Ed solo and PJ live the same weekend would be a dream. But $1300 CDN just for regular weekend passes are a hard pass. Then we'd have to get there. My god. And besides the headliners, I don't really know ANY of the other acts. 
    $1300 CAD for regular passes? My order came out to $880 inc fees (so yeah, I guess about $1190 CAD...damn, that sounds a lot more expensive when you put it that way). Flights from Vancouver are cheap, but it looks you're coming from the middle. We went for the first time last year, and all I can say is that it was absolutely worth every penny. The venue is just breathtaking. You can stay for cheaper in one of the nearby suburbs. The undercard is pretty spectacular, have always wanted to see The Frames (Glen Hansard's band). There is good Canadian content too with Broken Social Scene and Mac DeMarco.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    bought a pair for PJ, was mulling it over to go back in and buy a pair for Saturday, but my code is disabled.  Blah, at least I got a discount on Sunday.  Thanks for offering this discount every year PJ! Cheers 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 540
    got 2 weekend passes, so excited for this. MMJ, KoL, Brian Fallon, the Frames, Ed & PJ. 4th year going but first time getting the full weekend pass. this isn't even a music festival, its like a beach hangout with music playing. so perfect.

also the installment paying is very helpful for those buying multiple tix
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    SP96445 said:
    That's why I went with VIPs. Sunday will be nuts.
    Maybe they'll do something different with the VIP location this year. Big ticket expense though.
    Luckily I have a free place to stay and am using points for air and car.
    I think for Sunday's show, to spare my sanity, I'll park my ass in the bleachers. It's just going to be too much to stand shoulder to shoulder next to the same, loud, drunk, smoking ass people under the sun, all day for Sunday. I could do it for 3 hours in an arena, but not at a music festival. Plus I'm short.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    what's still available? did PJ sell out, I hope I bought the right night on presale. Going for EV when the gen sale opens . 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Whitepants, dont worry they make their way up to the bleachers too and just bullshit with their friends.  Seriously why do they even go to  a show if they're going to chat the whole time.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    mwplum said:
    $1300 CAD for regular passes? My order came out to $880 inc fees (so yeah, I guess about $1190 CAD...damn, that sounds a lot more expensive when you put it that way). Flights from Vancouver are cheap, but it looks you're coming from the middle. We went for the first time last year, and all I can say is that it was absolutely worth every penny. The venue is just breathtaking. You can stay for cheaper in one of the nearby suburbs. The undercard is pretty spectacular, have always wanted to see The Frames (Glen Hansard's band). There is good Canadian content too with Broken Social Scene and Mac DeMarco.
    just can't. too much money. I know I'll regret not selling my own body for it, but I just can't. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    halvhalv Posts: 680
    got 2 weekend passes, so excited for this. MMJ, KoL, Brian Fallon, the Frames, Ed & PJ. 4th year going but first time getting the full weekend pass. this isn't even a music festival, its like a beach hangout with music playing. so perfect.

Got weekend passes as well. My first time for Ohana and I'm pumped. If I'm going to go to a festival this is the kind of location I want it to be. Super pricey when converted to CDN, but seeing as I couldn't get time off for any Euro or east coast shows it balances out. Broken Social Scene are great live. Glad to see them on the bill.