Options

Pearl Jam & Eddie Vedder Ohana Fest 2021 Sept 24-26

Comments

• Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 923
    edocon said:
    Does anyone have a presale code they're not going to use? I can only go one day and I accidentally bought a Saturday ticket out of habit (sigh), but I was hoping to see PJ this time around. Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

I'll gladly take your Saturday mistake if it's available.  I need more than my code will allow me to buy. Lmk, thanks!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 923
    Got my tickets for Sat/Sun... now to work on the rest. Holy shit it's been an expensive couple months because of this band...
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
    How much is the Ultimate VIP+ package does anyone know? 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,346
    chilisuarez said:
    How much is the Ultimate VIP+ package does anyone know? 
    More than $7000
  • Options
    aaron.argaaron.arg Posts: 47
    7k for ultimate VIP...Damn
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,744
    Ohana Festival Poster

We are excited to announce that both Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam will be headlining Ohana Fest 2020! 

The 3-day music festival will take place at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, California from September 25th through September 27th.  

The lineup for Ohana will also include performances by Kings of Leon, My Morning Jacket, Maggie Rogers, Pretenders, and more.

Eligible members active as of Sunday, March 8th were emailed a unique password to purchase presale tickets before the public onsale. There are a limited amount of discounted GA Weekend Passes, VIP Weekend Passes and Single Day Passes available through Ohana Fest while supplies last. Unique passwords are single use, and are limited to 2 tickets. Click here to read more about this special Ten Club offer.

Public tickets including Single Day Passes will go on sale at www.OhanaFest.com on Friday, March 13th at 10am PST.

GET TICKETS
  • Options
    In the "one of these things is not like the others" list you will find Maggie Rogers.  I have had the distinct pleasure of seeing her twice with my 15 year old daughter (Fox Theater in Oakland and Greek Theater in Berkeley)...she is terrific on stage and had a remarkable voice.  Yola is really good....as is Sharon Van Etten.  Looks like a well rounded group of musicians that have been chosen this year.  Should be good fun.  
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2020

• Options

• Options

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    EOB, who plays on Saturday, is Ed O'Brien from Radiohead.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    EOB, who plays on Saturday, is Ed O'Brien from Radiohead.
    The answer it yes....
  • Options
    Tons of tickets to Sunday still available and yet I get an email from STUBHUB with a ton of Sunday tickets listed......people are buying just to resell I'm sure. 
    Gross....
  • Options
    edoconedocon Posts: 302
    I'm surprised they're still available for Sun, however I'm glad the process to purchase was so smooth and easy. Nice way to start the day.
  • Options
    STILL a lot of tickets...WTF?
  • Options
    tombellancatombellanca Posts: 117
    any feedback on the shuttle service?  worked well enough or horrible?
    last time I went, I rode by bike in from a couple miles up the river and that worked great.  going with the wife this time, so biking is a no-go.
    6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/7/95, 7/10/98, 7/12/98, 7/13/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/27/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/7/06. 7/9/06, 7/10/06
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    STILL a lot of tickets...WTF?
    People are likely being cautious of making any plans - especially that might include travel. Hopefully, this is all done by September - but who knows at this point.

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,180
    I took the shuttle last year and it was fine.  A bit of a wait to get onto one after the show, but it was reasonably efficient.

As for why tix haven’t sold out, I have a few theories:

1) Price - 165 with fees for one day GA - not cheap 

2) fall tour - people waiting for arena dates before committing to this 

3) Covid - people worried about money and health and not super focused on a festival in 6 months that may or may not happen

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    What is the daily capacity at the Ohana Fest?  I have seen differing numbers on line....40,000 for the weekend (2018) to 20,000 a night.   
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    What is the daily capacity at the Ohana Fest?  I have seen differing numbers on line....40,000 for the weekend (2018) to 20,000 a night.   
    Pretty sure it's 20,000 per day. Maybe the 40,000 estimation was based on when the fest used to be only two days.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Pretty sure it's 20,000 per day. Maybe the 40,000 estimation was based on when the fest used to be only two days.
    Was it two days the first year?  It's been going for 4 years.  I been the past three and those have each been three days.  I didn't make it in 2016 and regretted SO much afterwards!  I won't miss another Ohana... hopefully Ohana is able to happen this year.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,180
    Now imagine it with an X in the grass 6 feet in all directions from the next closest X, everyone wearing a mask, no food or drink, no leaving your X, and shuttle buses with 5 passenger limit.  As awesome as that would be, it might be challenging for the singers to sing in their masks.  And forget about the harmonica players.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023