Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

Hey Dimi, if I'm planning a Jersey Shore vacation in mid September, am I possibly in luck?
    Pretty sure the Jersey Shore is closed all next summer due to beach replenishment.  
    YOU CAN'T KEEP US BENNYS OUT!!!  WE'RE COMING!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 432
    OK back to some rumors: 

Hey Dimi, if I'm planning a Jersey Shore vacation in mid September, am I possibly in luck?

I like where your head’s at. My brother lives and Asbury and we have been hoping for this exact thing. Would be amazing.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

Pretty sure the Jersey Shore is closed all next summer due to beach replenishment.  
    What? Did they run out of herpes?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    OK back to some rumors: 

No. You're planning a trip to Jersey. The only luck you will have is when you cross that bridge to get the fuck out of Jersey. 

J/K, just thought it would be funny to say. The only thing I know about Jersey is that pork rolls are a thing. 
    pork roll not pork rolls.   damn hoosier.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

i thought you were a shoobie (sp?).
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    'The Sitch' lived next door to my sister for like 3 years with his ridiculous Ferrari and Mercedes before he was convicted of tax evasion charges.

Cool story Bro.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

No. You're planning a trip to Jersey. The only luck you will have is when you cross that bridge to get the fuck out of Jersey. 

J/K, just thought it would be funny to say. The only thing I know about Jersey is that pork rolls are a thing. 
    RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.
  • Options
    ....also, are you guys hinting at a show at the Stone Pony?!?

LOL.  That would be like a $3k ticket.

I would also highly consider paying that if it ever happened.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.
    OH hell yes.  My cholesterol is still high because of those damn sandwiches.  We used to hang at the olive branch and melody bar then head over to the grease trucks.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

i thought you were a shoobie (sp?).
    Bergen County
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

Taylor Ham
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.
    OH hell yes.  My cholesterol is still high because of those damn sandwiches.  We used to hang at the olive branch and melody bar then head over to the grease trucks.  
    I lived on the corner of Sicard and Stone for 2 years.

I spent 17.8% of my early 20's at the Olive Branch.  

Still miss those $1 drunk as fuck slices from Pizza Shitty at 2am.

$20 says we have had beers within 50' of each other at some point in our earlier lives.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.

$20 says we have had beers within 50' of each other at some point in our earlier lives.
    absolutely.  You graduated high school in '96 right?
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,446
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.

Besides living on College Ave I also lived on Easton Ave and Mine Street.  Also worked at Olde Queens too.  It’s a shame they got rid of the grease trucks.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legs said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.

Besides living on College Ave I also lived on Easton Ave and Mine Street.  Also worked at Olde Queens too.  It’s a shame they got rid of the grease trucks.  
    Yeah but you are what, 55 years old?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Sea Hear Now headliners were released Jan 22 last year.  Fingers crossed we get an answer soon. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

RU Grease Trucks FTW.

Long live the Fat Cat.

Yeah but you are what, 55 years old?
    Only 48

• Options
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

Taylor Ham
    Let me guess, you also call soda "pop" and a sub a hoagie?  North Jersey has no clue.
    When you come down to the shore make sure you use the correct terms: pork roll, egg and a cheese on an egg bagel.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    JP218404 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

mcgruff10 said:
    OK back to some rumors: 

Taylor Ham
    Let me guess, you also call soda "pop" and a sub a hoagie?  North Jersey has no clue.
    When you come down to the shore make sure you use the correct terms: pork roll, egg and a cheese on an egg bagel.  
    Haha

No. It’s soda and sub. 
    And I make a point every time I’m down there to order a taylor Ham egg and cheese
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,401
    GREAT LINEUP THIS YEAR in NOLA!!!!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Oh balls
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    Hey guys. I'm trying to keep politics out of this thread but I just had a quick question. Whats your view on abortion? Thanks.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,401
    Oh balls
    https://www.nojazzfest.com/home/
    This is a great year....of course the non-headliners are the best reasons to go! And the experience itself.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    mace1229 said:
    Hey guys. I'm trying to keep politics out of this thread but I just had a quick question. Whats your view on abortion? Thanks.
    This is awesome.  
    Is anybody actually getting anything accomplished today?!
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    mace1229 said:
    That's funny shit!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,354
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    mace1229 said:
    This is awesome.  
    Is anybody actually getting anything accomplished today?!
    Not too much. My boss sent me a message and I thought it was going to be 'why aren't you getting any work done today'
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,354
    edited January 2020
    mace1229 said:
    Abortions for some
    Miniature American flags for others

Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    Day off here. Kiddo's taking a nap. Be a good time to drop some lotto wins on us.
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    I'm not expecting anything until late afternoon (eastern) at the earliest .