Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,423
    Will be fun day.. Congrats to ones figure out the hints and put work for all this. And guess the dates 
    Sorry I couldn't confirm. All.. I know those phoinix date u all asking bothered u.. Lol
    Need to keep some secrets 
    Good job guys. We really had a great fun here in the forum 

No worries.  It isn't like I had five different hotel reservations at one time for Phoenix or anything.   Thanks for all the info!!

I did book my flight so hoping the date I picked was right!

Atleast I gave hint about ock so knows the order.. Lol
    LOL...I booked every possible LA show combo, downtown Phoenix and GLendale for all possible dates too! 

• Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141
    Hello guys, anyone knows the venues for the canadian shows? Planning the trip from Chile 
    They have been discussed a few times. Go back a few pages. Big hockey arenas in 4 cities. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,865
    Hello guys, anyone knows the venues for the canadian shows? Planning the trip from Chile 
    Scotiabank Centre Toronto
    Canadian Tire Centre Ottawa 
    Videotron Centre  Quebec City
    FirstOntario Centre Hamilton 

• Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141
    They are selling behind the stage in St. Louis. I bet the entire tour is like that. 
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    Of course the presale will be while I'm in the air flying. Son of a bitch!
  • Options
    Booked druery inn for St. Louis over weekend - free breakfast ! 
  • Options
    RF283499 said:
    They are selling behind the stage in St. Louis. I bet the entire tour is like that. 
    It has to be the demand is there. They did it in Europe again for some locations too. 
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    Will be fun day.. Congrats to ones figure out the hints and put work for all this. And guess the dates 
    Sorry I couldn't confirm. All.. I know those phoinix date u all asking bothered u.. Lol
    Yes...and sorry to see it all go as I assume this "rumor" thread will be closed soon....it was good to book hotels ahead of time! esp Phoenix where there are limited hotels near venue and prices will go way up.
    Many thanks Dimi, Got & everybody else that played detective!

Gotthebottle, I'm stayin at the Hampton Inn because I couldn't find lodging by the arena. How's this location? Think it's between downtown & lil Italy??? TIA
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269

No worries.  It isn't like I had five different hotel reservations at one time for Phoenix or anything.   Thanks for all the info!!

I did book my flight so hoping the date I picked was right!

Atleast I gave hint about ock so knows the order.. Lol
    LOL...I booked every possible LA show combo, downtown Phoenix and GLendale for all possible dates too! 

Fuckin pj. Best band on this planet.. Haha. 
    Dude I'm. So happy today for a tour I'm not going.. Hahaha
    Seriously. I'm. More happy than I was for Europe whicj I'm. Going and doing 12 shows.. I don't know why. But I'm happy that NA happening. Hahaha. Fuck I'm weird 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    goody for you
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    PJNB said:
    Lets go!!
    Wait till they see the producer and start googgling.hahaha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,022
    I booked the same hotel.  Hopefully its a PJ take over!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    BV84003 said:
    It's starting 
    https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam/event/06005795AE6F4072

April 4 - St Louis Enterprise Center, on sale 1/23 10am CST
    Verified fan being implemented. This is how I got Springsteen on Broadway tickets.
    Verified fan is a f'ing disaster!!! It is just a crapshoot...you got lucky ,I as a long-time fan got NOTHING! This is gonna make it worse...
    Yeah I’m curious to know what their algorithm is. Supposedly it weeds out scalpers but like you I know people who purchased Bruce before and got rejected in VF.
    I’m not sure exactly what their algorithm is but it does take into account previous VF requests, where you live, what you’ve bought before, etc. But like any other “lotto” situation just because you aren’t a scalper doesn’t mean you’ll get a VF code. I’ve been shut out of a lot, including PJ. At least with VF you know the night before if you even have a chance at tickets haha.  
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,163
    Yes...and sorry to see it all go as I assume this "rumor" thread will be closed soon....it was good to book hotels ahead of time! esp Phoenix where there are limited hotels near venue and prices will go way up.

Fall is still 2020
  • Options
    duffmann said:

Gotthebottle, I'm stayin at the Hampton Inn because I couldn't find lodging by the arena. How's this location? Think it's between downtown & lil Italy??? TIA
    For SD show? Why don't you just stay in Hotel Circle/Mission Valley and you can take trolley green line right to arena...or take Uber/Lyft and it's close. There is NO real lodging by Viejas Arena that's why everyone stays in Mission Valley
  • Options
    Which one? I booked the one at Union Station
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,116
    RF283499 said:
    They always do
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Lets go!!
    Is it safe to say we are getting a new single today as well? I can't wait much longer lol
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 860
    I wonder if they are going to stagger the presales or all at once.  I hope they do all at once so everyone gets better opportunity to land the show they want the most.

Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    Which one? I booked the one at Union Station
    Thats the one I booked too. 

• Options
    Hotels for TO and QC booked! It's my anniversary weekend, but the wife has agreed to let me spend it with Ed & Co. so long as I get her a good book and a bottle of wine. What a time to be alive!
  • Options
    I hope 10C was able to secure a lot of tickets for these shows.  Demand is going to be through the roof!

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    bbiggs said:
    How in the hell am I going to get any work done today? 
    Same here!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Lets go!!
    Lol going to be a lot MADness when that drops! 

• Options
    I’ve got H2S training all day. Lol
    Important stuff of course but I’ll try to check out the website periodically 
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    mikesbri said:
    I wonder if they are going to stagger the presales or all at once.  I hope they do all at once so everyone gets better opportunity to land the show they want the most.

It’s usually 10a local time. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    duffmann said:

For SD show? Why don't you just stay in Hotel Circle/Mission Valley and you can take trolley green line right to arena...or take Uber/Lyft and it's close. There is NO real lodging by Viejas Arena that's why everyone stays in Mission Valley
    Thanks for the heads up! I notice a light rail(trolley) across the street from the hotel, is this the green line? 
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Freaking out, as usual every time I log in, where are you finding this info? is there a Phoenix show?  :one_finger:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    I’ve got H2S training all day. Lol
    Important stuff of course but I’ll try to check out the website periodically 
    Dude my H2S badge went out of range the other day. Tops out at 500pm lol. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,870
    PJNB said:
    Lets go!!
    Interesting...
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory