Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Where did someone see a Faithfull Forum today?  I don’t see it on the Sirius schedule
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802
    Quebec City booked.....Hotel du Nord.  Appears to be a nice place.   Can anybody confirm? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    NDJeff7 said:
    Gotta thank those in the know for the hints over the past month. I was able to book a really good hotel deal over a month ago for Ottawa. Taking our kids to their first PJ show! Hard to believe that our daughter now is just about the same age that I was (13), when I saw my first PJ show at the Boston Garden 26 years ago!
    I booked a Baltimore hotel right next to the arena for $175 total including all taxes and fees 👍

Got my Baltimore room locked-in at $186 a couple of weeks ago. Less than a 1/2 mile to the arena.
    Holiday inn next to arena is a steal today. Got $330 total for fri/sat night, refundable. 
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Check out the Radisson in Baltimore. It's right next to the arena. I booked it for $140 total with the free cancellation rate a few weeks ago.
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    BV84003 said:
    ddeschler said:
    Can someone explain TM "verified fan" please?
    You will have to register with a Ticketmaster email address and cell phone number along with however many thousands of people, and the day before the sale you'll be texted whether or not you were chosen to be granted access to the pre-sale (probably with a passcode). Even if you're chosen, it still might not necessarily mean you'll walk away with tickets..  basically a random lottery thing but they claim it's to weed out bots and scalpers.
    I’ve done the “verified fan” thing 7 times so far with zero luck, never got any tickets even though I was picked a handful of those times
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    BV84003 said:
    ddeschler said:
    You will have to register with a Ticketmaster email address and cell phone number along with however many thousands of people, and the day before the sale you'll be texted whether or not you were chosen to be granted access to the pre-sale (probably with a passcode). Even if you're chosen, it still might not necessarily mean you'll walk away with tickets..  basically a random lottery thing but they claim it's to weed out bots and scalpers.
    I’ve done the “verified fan” thing 7 times so far with zero luck, never got any tickets even though I was picked a handful of those times
    8th time's the charm.

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 226
    duffmann said:
    Will be fun day.. Congrats to ones figure out the hints and put work for all this. And guess the dates 
    Sorry I couldn't confirm. All.. I know those phoinix date u all asking bothered u.. Lol
    Need to keep some secrets 
    Good job guys. We really had a great fun here in the forum 
    Yes...and sorry to see it all go as I assume this "rumor" thread will be closed soon....it was good to book hotels ahead of time! esp Phoenix where there are limited hotels near venue and prices will go way up.
    Many thanks Dimi, Got & everybody else that played detective!

Gotthebottle, I'm stayin at the Hampton Inn because I couldn't find lodging by the arena. How's this location? Think it's between downtown & lil Italy??? TIA
    For SD show? Why don't you just stay in Hotel Circle/Mission Valley and you can take trolley green line right to arena...or take Uber/Lyft and it's close. There is NO real lodging by Viejas Arena that's why everyone stays in Mission Valley
    What about the Viejas Hotel?
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    Haven’t had much luck with verified fan either. Luckily I’m only going for one show this time. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    jonsey30 said:
    Where did someone see a Faithfull Forum today?  I don’t see it on the Sirius schedule
    Heard it on PJ radio this morning. Said they'll be talking about the artwork from Friday but I assume they'll be talking about some other things too. :) 3 PM EST.
    🤙
  • Options
    ally12ally12 Ottawa Posts: 68
    D-Rod said:
    Quebec City booked.....Hotel du Nord.  Appears to be a nice place.   Can anybody confirm? 
    Never been, I was thinking the best western. It’s in between the venue and via rail 
    2011: PJ20- Ottawa, Canada
    2016: PJ25- Ottawa, Canada
    2020: Ottawa, Canada, QC City 
  • Options
    Check out the Radisson in Baltimore. It's right next to the arena. I booked it for $140 total with the free cancellation rate a few weeks ago.
    That's where I booked yesterday...with parking included. $180
  • Options
    Anyone booking Drury Inn in St. Louis, use promo code SMILE for a lower rate
    Where/what site are you seeing this? 

And are you guys booking at Drury union station? 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    Lol I'll just assume we're getting a new single today
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    ally12 said:
    D-Rod said:
    Never been, I was thinking the best western. It’s in between the venue and via rail 
    I am at Hotel du Nord. Looks ok but we are not fussy. Somewhat close to the venue and easy access to Old Quebec from there so we can meet up with the rich folk staying at the fancy hotels! 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,377
    BV84003 said:
    ddeschler said:
    Verified fan is B.S.....it's a lottery of thousands....all you get is a chance. At least it's not the ONLY source of buying tickets after 10C lotto....I like my chances much better with the good old day of sale on TM. 
  • Options
    stanudesstanudes Baltimore Posts: 117
    Links don’t work yet, but the new dates are on the website! 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,377
    ally12 said:
    D-Rod said:
    I loved the HOtel Du Vieux in 2016. Great location, they just remodeled it....walking to VIA rail
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    BV84003 said:
    ddeschler said:
    8th time's the charm.

Hoping I won’t even have to try!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    yanknuckyanknuck Peterborough, ON Posts: 57
    STL is back again
  • Options
    BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy San Diego Posts: 388
    Thanks! Just booked it for $163.
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    bgirl59 said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Will be fun day.. Congrats to ones figure out the hints and put work for all this. And guess the dates 
    Sorry I couldn't confirm. All.. I know those phoinix date u all asking bothered u.. Lol
    Need to keep some secrets 
    Good job guys. We really had a great fun here in the forum 
    Yes...and sorry to see it all go as I assume this "rumor" thread will be closed soon....it was good to book hotels ahead of time! esp Phoenix where there are limited hotels near venue and prices will go way up.
    Many thanks Dimi, Got & everybody else that played detective!

Gotthebottle, I'm stayin at the Hampton Inn because I couldn't find lodging by the arena. How's this location? Think it's between downtown & lil Italy??? TIA
    For SD show? Why don't you just stay in Hotel Circle/Mission Valley and you can take trolley green line right to arena...or take Uber/Lyft and it's close. There is NO real lodging by Viejas Arena that's why everyone stays in Mission Valley
    Thanks for the heads up! I notice a light rail(trolley) across the street from the hotel, is this the green line? 
             Please someone, anyone, please throw me a bone? where can I find the Phoenix show date and venue?  :|
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/282192/2020-united-states-canada-tour-rumors/p277
    THANK YOU PJSTEELERFAN!!  ;)=)=)=)    Denver Phoenix SD....a triple shot!! (PS) what about MSG?
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    stanudes said:
    Not seeing this how are you getting it to work?
  • Options
    yanknuckyanknuck Peterborough, ON Posts: 57
    Well, it was for a second
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    stanudes said:
    Not seeing this how are you getting it to work?
    Same question
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,802
    PJNB said:
    ally12 said:
    D-Rod said:
    I am at Hotel du Nord. Looks ok but we are not fussy. Somewhat close to the venue and easy access to Old Quebec from there so we can meet up with the rich folk staying at the fancy hotels! 
    PJNB and the D-Rod is the same hotel?  Hotel du Nord might not survive. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,512
    PJNB said:
    23scidoo said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Public sale seems a little late if the lottery opens today. I would have expected late this week.
     its cos its usa presale..u guys never read ,but comoplain first,,so ten club needs to answer to those angry emails,,hahha,,joke,
    I hope they play just breathe at every show in Europe. 
    damn dude,,thats was bad,,take it back please!!!
    I ve heard from multiple sources that you cry tears of joy every time it is played.  
    @PJNB puts his cell phone in the air like a lighter and waves it back and forth while slow dancing with the nearest dude.  
    I was that dude in Prague '18..we didn't dance..
    LOL maybe in Budapest my friend!
    You promise??..lol
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    Lol I'll just assume we're getting a new single today
    I hope so, but I'm not sure what we'll get beyond the tour dates. There was some chatter that new music got pushed ahead a little. We'll see...I'll consider it a bonus.
  • Options
    D-Rod said:
    PJNB said:
    ally12 said:
    D-Rod said:
    PJNB and the D-Rod is the same hotel?  Hotel du Nord might not survive. 
    LOL going to be an amazing road trip! Can't fucking wait!
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    What's with the drury, I was booking thru their site but it doesn't specifically state any cancellation policy, just says one sentence about if you cancel 24h before reservation you'll be charged 1 night?
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I just booked an AirBnB for Baltimore too. $125 for a beautiful penthouse a few blocks away.  I was on the fence, but I know I'm gonna wanna murder my face if I don't go.

Not sure why most of you guys don't seem to like AinBnB.  It's the easily the best bank for your buck.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'