Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    mcgruff10 said:
    Public sale seems a little late if the lottery opens today. I would have expected late this week.
     its cos its usa presale..u guys never read ,but comoplain first,,so ten club needs to answer to those angry emails,,hahha,,joke,
    I hope they play just breathe at every show in Europe. 
    damn dude,,thats was bad,,take it back please!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ok,seriously,,happens every tour......
    one date hours before announcement pop up in ticketmaster,,they do it with amsterdam and germany every tour ..ALWAYS 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    that coffee mug from a few pages back is badass and now i'm mad i somehow missed that when it was in the shop. 
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    Can someone explain TM "verified fan" please?
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Public sale seems a little late if the lottery opens today. I would have expected late this week.
     its cos its usa presale..u guys never read ,but comoplain first,,so ten club needs to answer to those angry emails,,hahha,,joke,
    You shut your dirty mouth! 
    Didn’t you play that song at your bachelor party?
    i know it is dimi a favorite song.  
    I am pretty sure Dimi was the one to pull the plug in Krakow trying to tell Eddie we are done with that one lol. 
     soush,,,thats a secret
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    ok,seriously,,happens every tour......
    one date hours before announcement pop up in ticketmaster,,they do it with amsterdam and germany every tour ..ALWAYS 
    All part of the build up. Love it!
    🤙
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    Ended up home sick today... not a bad day to be sick I suppose!

Let’s go!!
    "Sick"

Sick of waiting!

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,274
    Very excited if they do Ticketmaster verified fan pre sale as maybe predicted above. Worked in 2018 for me. Great backup to the lottery and produced good seats.
  • Options
    that coffee mug from a few pages back is badass and now i'm mad i somehow missed that when it was in the shop. 

Shot you a PM
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    ddeschler said:
    https://blog.ticketmaster.com/verifiedfan-faq/
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Booked druery inn for St. Louis over weekend - free breakfast ! 
    I booked the same hotel.  Hopefully its a PJ take over!
    Booked the same hotel 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Options
    JM276219JM276219 Chicago Burbs Posts: 60

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,583
    ddeschler said:
    Taylor Swift fans will tell you it’s no bueno.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Well this must be a sign:

Austin Texas just now 
    did you try to look at the plate with an Instagram or Facebook lens? 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    Will they do a dirty frank tease is Frankfort ?
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    NDJeff7 said:
    Gotta thank those in the know for the hints over the past month. I was able to book a really good hotel deal over a month ago for Ottawa. Taking our kids to their first PJ show! Hard to believe that our daughter now is just about the same age that I was (13), when I saw my first PJ show at the Boston Garden 26 years ago!
    I booked a Baltimore hotel right next to the arena for $175 total including all taxes and fees 👍

Got my Baltimore room locked-in at $186 a couple of weeks ago. Less than a 1/2 mile to the arena.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    Anyone booking Drury Inn in St. Louis, use promo code SMILE for a lower rate
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    mcgruff10 said:
    I ve heard from multiple sources that you cry tears of joy every time it is played.  
    @PJNB puts his cell phone in the air like a lighter and waves it back and forth while slow dancing with the nearest dude.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    NDJeff7 said:
    Gotta thank those in the know for the hints over the past month. I was able to book a really good hotel deal over a month ago for Ottawa. Taking our kids to their first PJ show! Hard to believe that our daughter now is just about the same age that I was (13), when I saw my first PJ show at the Boston Garden 26 years ago!
    I booked a Baltimore hotel right next to the arena for $175 total including all taxes and fees 👍

Got my Baltimore room locked-in at $186 a couple of weeks ago. Less than a 1/2 mile to the arena.
    good job
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Thankfully, I've got friends who live in and around Baltimore, so I'm solid on that front. Already going to be in Nashville on the 2nd, so good there too!
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,551
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I ve heard from multiple sources that you cry tears of joy every time it is played.  
    @PJNB puts his cell phone in the air like a lighter and waves it back and forth while slow dancing with the nearest dude.  
    I was that dude in Prague '18..we didn't dance..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,846
    23scidoo said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    LOL maybe in Budapest my friend!
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    ddeschler said:
    You will have to register with a Ticketmaster email address and cell phone number along with however many thousands of people, and the day before the sale you'll be texted whether or not you were chosen to be granted access to the pre-sale (probably with a passcode). Even if you're chosen, it still might not necessarily mean you'll walk away with tickets..  basically a random lottery thing but they claim it's to weed out bots and scalpers.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Will be fun day.. Congrats to ones figure out the hints and put work for all this. And guess the dates 
    Sorry I couldn't confirm. All.. I know those phoinix date u all asking bothered u.. Lol
    Need to keep some secrets 
    Good job guys. We really had a great fun here in the forum 
    Yes...and sorry to see it all go as I assume this "rumor" thread will be closed soon....it was good to book hotels ahead of time! esp Phoenix where there are limited hotels near venue and prices will go way up.
    Many thanks Dimi, Got & everybody else that played detective!

Gotthebottle, I'm stayin at the Hampton Inn because I couldn't find lodging by the arena. How's this location? Think it's between downtown & lil Italy??? TIA
    For SD show? Why don't you just stay in Hotel Circle/Mission Valley and you can take trolley green line right to arena...or take Uber/Lyft and it's close. There is NO real lodging by Viejas Arena that's why everyone stays in Mission Valley
    Thanks for the heads up! I notice a light rail(trolley) across the street from the hotel, is this the green line? 
             Please someone, anyone, please throw me a bone? where can I find the Phoenix show date and venue?  :|
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    bgirl59 said:
    duffmann said:
    duffmann said:
    Will be fun day.. Congrats to ones figure out the hints and put work for all this. And guess the dates 
    Sorry I couldn't confirm. All.. I know those phoinix date u all asking bothered u.. Lol
    Need to keep some secrets 
    Good job guys. We really had a great fun here in the forum 
    Yes...and sorry to see it all go as I assume this "rumor" thread will be closed soon....it was good to book hotels ahead of time! esp Phoenix where there are limited hotels near venue and prices will go way up.
    Many thanks Dimi, Got & everybody else that played detective!

Gotthebottle, I'm stayin at the Hampton Inn because I couldn't find lodging by the arena. How's this location? Think it's between downtown & lil Italy??? TIA
    For SD show? Why don't you just stay in Hotel Circle/Mission Valley and you can take trolley green line right to arena...or take Uber/Lyft and it's close. There is NO real lodging by Viejas Arena that's why everyone stays in Mission Valley
    Thanks for the heads up! I notice a light rail(trolley) across the street from the hotel, is this the green line? 
             Please someone, anyone, please throw me a bone? where can I find the Phoenix show date and venue?  :|
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/282192/2020-united-states-canada-tour-rumors/p277
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Well this must be a sign:

Austin Texas just now 
    So thats the guy that took my license plate!  I was going to put it on my Model 3.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    23scidoo said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    This is freaking hilarious!!!! Lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    NDJeff7 said:

good job
    Going in for Fri & Sat nights. If @dimitrispearljam was there, I'd sure love to introduce myself and say thanks for making this message board more enjoyable with your info.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,702
    PJNB said:
    Kearn5y said:
    PJNB said:
    JojoRice said:
    StL Ticketmaster page just taken down! 
    I still see it on my .ca page. 
    Event page is gone, but still listed with the euro dates
    Ya just updated and taken away for me too. Maybe no more leaks...
    All gone. Tour must be cancelled
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JM276219 said:

what is this!?
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...