Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,970
    Let's do this!
    How many are we up to @SandyRavage ?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    JimmyV said:
    Today is a great day to be thankful for what we still have and still get to enjoy.
    this.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,931
    Got to work early today so I can have a productive morning 😎
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 255
    Good morning.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,220
    Good morning.
    Great mug! Where’s that from?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    BmyersBmyers Posts: 58
    maybe Raleigh will show up since they cancelled in 2016?
  • Options
    booboolisciousboobooliscious Hebron, KY Posts: 255
    I got em in the shop a few years back. Hopefully today's icing on the cake...I just got my "out for deliver" text from USPS - Vault 9 arrives today!
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Faithful Forum at 3 pm EST today
    🤙
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    mcgruff10 said:
    Let's do this!
    How many are we up to @SandyRavage ?
    I think he’s all caught up, 278 later
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,141
    smak said:
    the funny part is ,if we didnt do what we done here with hints and people searching make list ,search venues,the maps the states are red and blue etc all those twitter acounts ,websites ,forun wouldnt have any list to post,,nothing,
    they have zero informations.
    I'll say, if we have the dates exactly right (except for maybe Sirius show) that's some pretty damn fine work.
    same as europe thread,,and now the last 5 days we have some "experts" to post in their websites and twitter acounts the list cos they have a source,,haha
    Thanks for the hints and those that pieced things together.  It's nice having some time to discuss possibilities with family/friends and not have to panic.  I do wonder what the odds will look like for the shows this year.  Ultimately I'd like to catch 2-4 shows...I'd actually be happy with 1 through the fan club though more would be nice.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Any slippage on the interwebs???
  • Options
    NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 205
    Gotta thank those in the know for the hints over the past month. I was able to book a really good hotel deal over a month ago for Ottawa. Taking our kids to their first PJ show! Hard to believe that our daughter now is just about the same age that I was (13), when I saw my first PJ show at the Boston Garden 26 years ago!
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    NDJeff7 said:
    Gotta thank those in the know for the hints over the past month. I was able to book a really good hotel deal over a month ago for Ottawa. Taking our kids to their first PJ show! Hard to believe that our daughter now is just about the same age that I was (13), when I saw my first PJ show at the Boston Garden 26 years ago!
    Great stuff. Planning to do the same when ours are a bit older.
    🤙
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,480
    It's hilarious how many have "borrowed" the info that the members and our leader @dimitrispearljam pulled together and posted last 2 days. 
    Hope everyone who pre-booked their accomodations got a good deal....you deserve a benefit for all the time put in here!
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    Happy Monday! Happy Tour announcement day! Happy Album announcement Day!
  • Options
    Red MosquitoRed Mosquito Charlotte, NC Posts: 70
    Over/under 2 show dates incorrect on the latest list, which side are you taking?
    Great line. I'll trust the community and take the under!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Go to the shows you want to go to but put in for reserved if you want a better chance at getting in the building. Especially for the shows I am going to and putting GA in for!
    Exactly, as much as I want to be up at the front, im too old for that crap now!  I did it for the 3 San Fran shows and was right up against the rail.  It was an incredible experience, now i enjoy the comfort... especially if my wife is coming.  We did Rome in 2018 and got the seats, we were so far away it felt like we were in a different country, but they did have a PJ lounge for us with the bar which was awesome.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    Over/under 2 show dates incorrect on the latest list, which side are you taking?
    Great line. I'll trust the community and take the under!
    Same but mostly because I wonder if anything was changed/added since Dimi last heard from his source
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Lol. Gasp. What will the northeast do???  We can’t expect them to wait for the Fall announcements can we??   Can someone call Eddie? 
    boooo hoooooo......we in San Diego are not crying. I've had to travel to Philly, Canada, Chicago, etc....bout time more shows driving distance for us!

Hahahaha, i know.  I live in Texas so i have to travel essentially anytime I want to see them.  But i would understand the frustration.  Just know that they will have a fall tour for sure that will head that way.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,284
    Just a typical Monday today... =)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Question regarding GA pit- do they all have a 10C section at the front? Or just select shows? TIA 
    Ive seen them do it a few ways.  The last Dallas show I went to had a reserved GA but I also went to shows in San Fran at Bill Graham that was just open GA.  They had a line for 10c and they let us in earlier than regular GA
  • Options
    SunmoonstarsrainSunmoonstarsrain New Jersey Posts: 12
    It's happening. I'm an attorney in NY (I live in NJ) and I am desperately trying to figure out how to avoid all of my meetings today to await for any announcement! 
    *~believe in something~*
  • Options
    CW55354CW55354 Posts: 200
    Any chance there’s room to add 2nd nights when night 1 sells out in any city? They’ve done it in the past, but this schedule to me looks fairly tight with events already planned at venues on either side of the dates.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,594
    CW55354 said:
    Any chance there’s room to add 2nd nights when night 1 sells out in any city? They’ve done it in the past, but this schedule to me looks fairly tight with events already planned at venues on either side of the dates.
    Doesn’t look like it.
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,896
    boooo hoooooo......we in San Diego are not crying. I've had to travel to Philly, Canada, Chicago, etc....bout time more shows driving distance for us!

Yeah, but, you DO live in San Diego sooooo....
    I mean, it's not exactly like you have to go far to escape the harsh realities of winter you get 4+ months a year.

'Welcome to San Diego: where it's vacation weather year round!'
    :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,896
    It's happening. I'm an attorney in NY (I live in NJ) and I am desperately trying to figure out how to avoid all of my meetings today to await for any announcement! 
    Your clients should rest easy today. :pensive:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    fgdanzifgdanzi Posts: 136
    NDJeff7 said:
    Parenting 101! Took my son to his first show for his 14th birthday, STL 2014. Followed it up with Lexington & Wrigley 2016 and Wrigley 2018. Enjoy the experience!!! 
  • Options
    I have a three hours board meeting at noon. Will take the seat at the end of the table, and will take notes (F5, F5, F5) like never before. 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Options
    Thanks to the kind folks on here that helped out with answering questions :)

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,480

Yeah, but, you DO live in San Diego sooooo....
    I mean, it's not exactly like you have to go far to escape the harsh realities of winter you get 4+ months a year.

'Welcome to San Diego: where it's vacation weather year round!'
    :lol:
    true...true...an expensive choice....we pay "sunshine tax" here.