Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,949
    My wife just informed me she wants to make Quebec City a family trip.  So now I have to grab a couple more passport cards and will need to grab a couple public sale tickets.  The things we do!!!!  =)=)
  • Options
    trentk said:
    Hey everyone. I am fortunate enough to know a couple people who work for both PJ and Ten Club. The tour is 99.9% happening and most of the dates that have been listed are correct. (No, I am not going to name names. But it’s on.)

• Options
    trentk said:
    100 Pacer said:
    trentk said:
    Hey everyone. I am fortunate enough to know a couple people who work for both PJ and Ten Club. The tour is 99.9% happening and most of the dates that have been listed are correct. (No, I am not going to name names. But it’s on.)

Prepare to be bombarded about the status of the holiday singles.
    Ha! No idea and I didn’t ask.
    Any hint as to any dates that are wrong?
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Any good pizza or local craft beer to be found in Quebec City? I ll have no car and staying in old town. 

Try out this slop. I heard its pretty good. 

Not sure what style you like for pizza but check this list out. Something in there for everyone. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g155033-c31-Quebec_City_Quebec.html

We stopped at a Swiss Chalet in Canada and the gravy they served with the fries was pretty average.  I love the idea of cheese on fries but I don't care for gravy.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    trentk said:

By chance any missing cities that havent been listed
    ?
    Milwaukee -- 07-08-1995 -- Salt Lake City - 1996 (Brad)-- Kansas City 07-03-1998-- Maryland Heights 07-02-1998-- Minneapolis 06-30-1998-- Alpine Valley 1999 - Tibet Freedom Concert (Eddie Solo)-- Kansas City 10-12-2000-- East Troy 10-08-2000-- Chicago 06-18-2003-- Council Bluffs 06-13-2003-- Bonner Springs 06-12-2003-- St. Paul 06-26-2006-- Milwaukee 06-30-2006-- Chicago 08-24-2009-- Kansas City 05-03-2010-- East Troy 09-03-2011-- East Troy 09-04-2011-- Chicago 07-19-2013-- Lincoln 10-9-2014 -- Moline 10-17-2014 -- Chicago 08-20-2016 -- Chicago 08-22-2016
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Any good pizza or local craft beer to be found in Quebec City? I ll have no car and staying in old town. 

Not sure what style you like for pizza but check this list out. Something in there for everyone. https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g155033-c31-Quebec_City_Quebec.html

We stopped at a Swiss Chalet in Canada and the gravy they served with the fries was pretty average.  I love the idea of cheese on fries but I don't care for gravy.
    You need a good beef gravy on poutine
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    why people is freaking out,what happen?lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    People don't have faith in you Dimi
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,514
    mcgruff10 said:
    I stayed in Old Town in 2016 and had no trouble finding good beer....
  • Options
    danalmunrodanalmunro Kitchener, Ontario Posts: 39
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Don't base your opinion on gravy and fries from Swiss Chalet lol
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,471
    100 Pacer said:
    JM144705 said:
    What if Dimi's account was hacked this whole time and it was a troll messmes with us the whole time!  :o:|B)
    who is that Dimi?..my name is ..Steve ....

and i have all the dates..in this envelope 

So can you just say yes/no on the spring dates , I’m planning on one show only! And it’s not my home town..
     i have no info than one had a month ago..no info if something changed or cancel.
    Thanks Dimmi I’ll still keep my reservation because wether they do a spring fling or not I’ll just enjoy a weekend with the wife in downtown Baltimore eating soft shell crab & crab cakes with fried eggs & bloody Mary’s for breakfast! Enjoy your shows in Europe..
    Hope to see you there and finally meet the Mrs.
    Like wise it’s been a long while 🤘
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,041
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Da heck is that?! I asked about pizza, not throw up.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    So based on the comments from PJ Radio this morning, i think it's safe to say THERE WILL BE NO SPRING TOUR. Whoever came up with this list of cities and dates is completely incorrect and has lost all credibility in this Forum. North American Fall Tour prior to the US elections  looks likely now. Sorry to be negative, I just hate when some users on here think they are "insiders".
    People freaking out because of this @dimitrispearljam
    Some folks are starting to think, for multiple reasons, that a spring tour isn't possible or going to happen.
    It was later alleged to be comments from the Lithium station DJ, not PJ radio. This thread is falling off the rails a little more each day...

2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 694
    Awesome! 
    Closer we get to getting the cookie, the more we fear the cookie disappearing.
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Best to get it from the "source" in Quebec :) (Smokes in Toronto also good) Most places will also have crazy gourmet type combo which can be great.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    So based on the comments from PJ Radio this morning, i think it's safe to say THERE WILL BE NO SPRING TOUR. Whoever came up with this list of cities and dates is completely incorrect and has lost all credibility in this Forum. North American Fall Tour prior to the US elections  looks likely now. Sorry to be negative, I just hate when some users on here think they are "insiders".
    People freaking out because of this @dimitrispearljam
    Some folks are starting to think, for multiple reasons, that a spring tour isn't possible or going to happen.
    It was later alleged to be comments from the Lithium station DJ, not PJ radio. This thread is falling off the rails a little more each day...

Glad I missed that post. Obnoxious and not even accurate about where they heard the info.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    One thing is known for certain: No matter what happens (tour/no tour, announced on the 10th/13th, etc. etc.) there are going to be a hell of a lot of "I told you so!"'s in this forum.
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,575
    My wife just informed me she wants to make Quebec City a family trip.  So now I have to grab a couple more passport cards and will need to grab a couple public sale tickets.  The things we do!!!!  =)=)
    We did this in 2011 for Toronto and also stayed overnight at Niagara Falls to do all the tourist stuff.  I’d love to make a trip to Quebec but I’m nervous that an early spring snowstorm might make driving very tough.  Anyone know the odds of a blizzard in late March? 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    Baltimore is going to be awesome. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Please , please , please don’t judge Canadian gravy by Swiss Chalet standards 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Its good to know that if we hit up a restaurant together I won't have to share then lol. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,676
    on2legs said:
    We did this in 2011 for Toronto and also stayed overnight at Niagara Falls to do all the tourist stuff.  I’d love to make a trip to Quebec but I’m nervous that an early spring snowstorm might make driving very tough.  Anyone know the odds of a blizzard in late March? 
    The problem is that the weather is the X factor.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475

Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,328
    I just want to submit my pto soon. Today or tomorrow.. let's f'in go!! :o
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,238

It's been 4 long years , and counting since we've had arena shows over here. I've been diagnosed...

Hi my name is Lex, and I am a Jamoholic.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Its good to know that if we hit up a restaurant together I won't have to share then lol. 
    lol. I'll definitely give them a try.  It poutine a main course or an appetizer?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

lol I thought the same thing that doesn’t look like any pizza I’m used too! 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Baltimore is going to be awesome. 
    ☝️I 2nd this ..
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

lol. I'll definitely give them a try.  It poutine a main course or an appetizer?
    Really depends on your appetite. I have it as a side or appetizer. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:

lol I thought the same thing that doesn’t look like any pizza I’m used too! 
    Damn Canadians don't know the difference between throw up and pizza.