Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,509
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:
    When I was waiting for my night bus in Berlin to get back to Prague last year a women was naked from the bottom down 5 feet away from me. She took a squat right there and started to piss. I had to jump out of the way or I would have got some splash back on my shoes. 

I love this thread.
    Last night a woman with her pants around her knees walked up to my (moving) car in the middle of the street, demanded I give her a dollar or give her back her daughter and began punching my vehicle with her bare fists.

This kind of stuff happens in Toronto all the time. No one should come here to see Pearl Jam.
    Oh man, wait till I tell you what happens in San Diego!!! You'll NEVER want to come here! But there has been a Hep-A outbreak causing them to powerwash the sidewalks from the human waste accumulated there. 
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 824
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:
    When I was waiting for my night bus in Berlin to get back to Prague last year a women was naked from the bottom down 5 feet away from me. She took a squat right there and started to piss. I had to jump out of the way or I would have got some splash back on my shoes. 

I love this thread.
    Last night a woman with her pants around her knees walked up to my (moving) car in the middle of the street, demanded I give her a dollar or give her back her daughter and began punching my vehicle with her bare fists.

This kind of stuff happens in Toronto all the time. No one should come here to see Pearl Jam.
    should we go there to see the Hockey Hall of Fame?
    I dunno, I worked there for two years; if they're willing to hire me then it's gotta be suspect. (But if you've never been then yeah, you should go - the Great Hall's phenomenal and there's currently a Gretzky/Howe exhibit in the main part of the museum.) 
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,038
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:

I love this thread.

Oh man, wait till I tell you what happens in San Diego!!! You'll NEVER want to come here! But there has been a Hep-A outbreak causing them to powerwash the sidewalks from the human waste accumulated there. 
    New York is 100000000000x s worse.  Canadians will struggle with the language.  Do not come here.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    edited December 2019
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:

I love this thread.

You don’t even wanna know the things I’ve seen on BART. Or on the streets of the tenderloin. Let’s just say i can relate with the human waste...all kinds of human waste 🤢🤮
    Post edited by jacquelynca on
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
  • Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 365
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:

I love this thread.

should we go there to see the Hockey Hall of Fame?
    Our beer is awful, our weed is terrible, we are all lightweights when it comes to drinking and we add cheese to our fries and gravy. I would definitely stay away from Canada. 
  • Options
    nalyd61nalyd61 Boston Posts: 706
    I thought Baltimore was Saturday 3/28? No?

weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    RiotZact said:
    Why have people switched Baltimore from the 28th to the 27th? Did I miss a hint somewhere? 
    28th would be the SNL date if there is one.

dimi I believe said only one Saturday show and that is believed to be 4/4 in St. Louis
    I don't believe Dimi ever said only 1 Saturday show, someone asked if there would be a Saturday show, and he confirmed there would be
    There are no other Satuday's rumored with the present rumor list.  So unless something changes, 4/4/ would be the only one.

• Options
    nalyd61 said:

weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    RiotZact said:
    Why have people switched Baltimore from the 28th to the 27th? Did I miss a hint somewhere? 

dimi I believe said only one Saturday show and that is believed to be 4/4 in St. Louis
    I don't believe Dimi ever said only 1 Saturday show, someone asked if there would be a Saturday show, and he confirmed there would be
    There are no other Satuday's rumored with the present rumor list.  So unless something changes, 4/4/ would be the only one.

Don't say it's the only one unless you know..... it's speculated by a few of us that LA wil be 4/10-11... includes a Saturday
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    nalyd61 said:

weremin23 said:
    weremin23 said:
    RiotZact said:

Don't say it's the only one unless you know..... it's speculated by a few of us that LA wil be 4/10-11... includes a Saturday
    For real. I don’t know why there’s so much belief that there’s only one Saturday. Dimi never explicitly said only one Saturday for N.A. The question was “will there be any Saturday shows” and the answer was “yes”
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640
    Not exactly
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,640

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421 said:

And this confirms there is at least one Saturday show. It's a big leap to interpret this as meaning only one Saturday show. 
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,217
    ed243421 said:

And this confirms there is at least one Saturday show. It's a big leap to interpret this as meaning only one Saturday show. 
    If I can only go to Baltimore if it’s on a Saturday, will I be happy?
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    Melzombie said:
    JojoRice said:
    Dimi... any Saturday night shows in the spring?  Would be nice to hit 1-2 without having to take a vacation day
    Great question.  I was wondering this as well. 

yes there is saturday.
    I was hoping to find a definitive yes or no on multiple Saturday night shows. Many pages to find this. The debate goes on. Could be Greeklish. Yeah there's Saturdays or yes there is a Saturday.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    marcPJfan said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    marcPJfan said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    marcPJfan said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    Where do yall think the la shows will be? Could be staples center or the forum. 
    It’s already been said it’s at the forum
    By whom . Was this a hint dimi said 
    Staples is already booked for basketball 

marcPJfan said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    marcPJfan said:
    Ilovepj47 said:
    Where do yall think the la shows will be? Could be staples center or the forum. 
    It’s already been said it’s at the forum
    By whom . Was this a hint dimi said 
    Staples is already booked for basketball wh

To markpjfan, which dates is staples booked for basketball shows if I may ask. I see staples open 10th April,  and then open from 15th on, from what I saw
    It’s booked 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15.  So it’s only available 9 and 11.
    Cool ty marc
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    Sorry everything    
        I took took a couple of hours off for a hockey game and I’m trying to summarize what I missed.
    1) some woman with no pants on tried to piss on PJNB
    2) San Diego is infested with Hep-A 
    3) New York is 100000 x worse 
    4) Canadian beer sucks
    sounds like a typical Saturday night on this thread and GOD do I love this thread.  

January 7th at 2pm is my guess for the tour and new album announcement. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Evel K said:
    Melzombie said:
    JojoRice said:
    Dimi... any Saturday night shows in the spring?  Would be nice to hit 1-2 without having to take a vacation day

yes there is saturday.
    I was hoping to find a definitive yes or no on multiple Saturday night shows. Many pages to find this. The debate goes on. Could be Greeklish. Yeah there's Saturdays or yes there is a Saturday.
      Was StL hinted or a Saturday? 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    D-Rod said:
    Sorry everything    
        I took took a couple of hours off for a hockey game and I’m trying to summarize what I missed.
    1) some woman with no pants on tried to piss on PJNB
    2) San Diego is infested with Hep-A 
    3) New York is 100000 x worse 
    4) Canadian beer sucks
    sounds like a typical Saturday night on this thread and GOD do I love this thread.  

January 7th at 2pm is my guess for the tour and new album announcement. 
    Lololololol
  • Options
    Evel KEvel K Posts: 520
    myoung321 said:
    Evel K said:
    Melzombie said:
    JojoRice said:

yes there is saturday.
      Was StL hinted or a Saturday? 
    St. Louis is a go. Nashville is believed to be on April 2nd and St. Louis is presumed to follow on April 4th.
    Things were different then
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,373
    PJNB said:

I love this thread.

Was she hot?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,373
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:

I love this thread.
    Was she hot?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    a quick question for our friends in usa..
    what color is water?..u know the one we drink..
    im pretty sure u can fight over it and debate for 5-6 pages!!!
    how can u fight about everything??!

and cali gets good treat..isnt correct the number of total shows some of u postng
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    NWOntario said:
    PJNB said:

I love this thread.
    Was she hot?
    haha
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614

and cali gets good treat..isnt correct the number of total shows some of u postng
    Tell them, Dimi!  ;)
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • Options
    sjune4508sjune4508 Lombard, IL Posts: 54
    Dimitrispearljam, you are so correct. I am in Chicago, cant believe these pages upon pages of utter BS talking about things not relevant to the tour and bashing back and forth.  Just waiting for the real announcement with dates confirmed.   Have hotel booked in several cities, just excited and happy that I can gaurantee that I will see the greatest band on earth next year multiple times.  I will patiently wait for what dates that will happen.  Worth it, no matter what.  God bless Pearl Jam.  Focus on the positive.  
    2003 - Alpine Valley
    2006 - Summerfest w/ Petty Night II
    2009 - United Center I
    2013 - Wrigley
    2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley I & II
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, Nashville, Louisville & St. Louis
  • Options
    sjune4508 said:
    Dimitrispearljam, you are so correct. I am in Chicago, cant believe these pages upon pages of utter BS talking about things not relevant to the tour and bashing back and forth.  Just waiting for the real announcement with dates confirmed.   Have hotel booked in several cities, just excited and happy that I can gaurantee that I will see the greatest band on earth next year multiple times.  I will patiently wait for what dates that will happen.  Worth it, no matter what.  God bless Pearl Jam.  Focus on the positive.  
     I LIKE U
  • Options
    sjune4508sjune4508 Lombard, IL Posts: 54
    And I you brother.  I appreciate any crumb, any insight.  But most of all, just knowing that the opportunity that will be there, and the waiting is worth it, even if it drives me mad.   Ha.  
    2003 - Alpine Valley
    2006 - Summerfest w/ Petty Night II
    2009 - United Center I
    2013 - Wrigley
    2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley I & II
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, Nashville, Louisville & St. Louis
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302

So one LA show instead of two?
  • Options
    YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    chiefnjk said:

So one LA show instead of two?
    My interpretation is the opposite...maybe the Sirius/XM show is in California?
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • Options
    smaksmak Posts: 232
    kst said:
    Similar argument is for those of us out here in CA.....lots of people include Orange County in LA (when it comes to concerts)
    Anaheim is many things, but Los Angeles, it is not.
    Anaheim/LA isnt even remotely the same as Brooklyn/NYC.  It's more like Inglewood/LA and inglewood is la and Brooklyn is NYC.
    Except of  course Brooklyn is NYC, and Inglewood is NOT L.A.
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Since this tour is arenas; do we sense maybe one show gets a full album?