Options

Pearl Jam Unplugged for Black Friday RSD

Comments

• Options
    CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    In my UK hometown we have 2 independent vinyl shops, 1 had no copies and only 1 copy in the 2nd shop.  Not sure if this is the same across the country!! Luckily that 1 copy is now on my player!
  • Options
    staedtrstaedtr Appleton, WI Posts: 1
    RiotAct10 said:
    What have people been paying for this?
    I got it for $19.94.
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Got one and Live Frogs at Vintage Vinyl in NJ. Waited on line from 4;50 to 8:00 to get these. They had a bunch of PJ.
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    In Chicago, one store had it for $22.99, and was sold out to the 8th person in line. Another store had it for $25 and seemed to have a few more copies than the first store, and sold out by around the 12th person in line.
  • Options
    kaikaikaikai Posts: 55
    Reading through here, it seems like my local store might have raised the price on it. I got the last copy and paid $45 after tax... 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,085
    When asked what RSD title folks were iso in line, the first 10 waiting in line wanted the PJ vinyl. All 10 picked up & scored copy at the Taz Records in Bedford. :) 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,187
    kaikai said:
    Reading through here, it seems like my local store might have raised the price on it. I got the last copy and paid $45 after tax... 
    Yikes. Where are you?
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,510
    Found a copy at Bullseye Records in Milwaukee for $25.  Last one.  They had 6 at the beginning of the morning.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Park ave CD winter park Florida has like 7 left.  These will not be difficult to get $26.
  • Options
    Sunrise Records here didn't get a single copy in their stores. They said Taz Records were pretty much the only record stores in NS who got them in.  
  • Options
    kaikaikaikai Posts: 55
    pjl44 said:
    kaikai said:
    Yikes. Where are you?
    I had to drive almost an hour away to Pensacola, Florida for it. There weren’t any closer to me. 
  • Options
    Easy Street has HUNDREDS of these. I was in an hour after they opened and there is peanut to be had. I’m sure these will be available online there soon. 
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,547
    edited November 2019
    I grabbed a copy at the Newbury Comics in Braintree MA about 90 minutes ago, and they still had about 10-12 left. 

Downside: it’s in a mall and literally every single parking space was taken.... I ended up parking illegally & running in & out. Luckily I didn’t get a ticket. 

Edit: I called the Norwood store around 10:30, and they said they only had one copy left, which is why I opted for the mall, which is the last freakin place on earth I want to be on Black Friday. 
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735
    I grabbed a copy at the Newbury Comics in Braintree MA about 90 minutes ago, and they still had about 10-12 left. 

Downside: it’s in a mall and literally every single parking space was taken.... I ended up parking illegally & running in & out. Luckily I didn’t get a ticket. 

Edit: I called the Norwood store around 10:30, and they said they only had one copy left, which is why I opted for the mall, which is the last freakin place on earth I want to be on Black Friday. 
    Same here - found it at the Newbury Comics in the mall in Salem NH, took me longer to find parking than to run and and run out. They had almost 20 copies when I got there around 10am. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,614
    No line, easy to get. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    superj72superj72 Posts: 131
    Based on a quick ebay search, it looks like 1000 of us purchased for our collections and 12000 others purchased to flip. 

I'll swing by another shop later this afternoon. If there are any stragglers, I'll see if I can hook up a few Canadian/US peeps here that got shut out. Please don't pm unless I confirm later that I picked up any extras.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,650
    For those that need one keep an eye on this link...leftover inventory goes live tomorrow morning and they auto-update how many copies they still have left

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/bf2019/products/b-pearl-jam-b-br-i-mtv-unplugged-3-16-1992-i
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,954
    If anybody has an extra please let me know!  thanks.
    Mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    demetrios said:
    Sunrise Records here didn't get a single copy in their stores. They said Taz Records were pretty much the only record stores in NS who got them in.  
    Asked my sisters to look around in the three taz shops- all sold out, person told her that it was a Hot Commodity … guess i'll have to wait for the colored PJ vinyl on here.. hehehe.  Come on Santos, time for the drop!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,562
    $27.99 at Dave's in Chicago, I think he said they got around 9 copies in.    
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    i was just checking ebay and came across this hideous statue of Ed. OH MY GOD. 

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,573
    Homer's in Omaha claimed to have 60 copies.
    Got mine at 10:05 there were a lot left at $23.99
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,187
    i was just checking ebay and came across this hideous statue of Ed. OH MY GOD. 

Looks like they repurposed a Geddy Lee figurine
  • Options
    I believe thats Rosie O’Donnel
  • Options
    For those that need one keep an eye on this link...leftover inventory goes live tomorrow morning and they auto-update how many copies they still have left

https://www.plaidroomrecords.com/collections/bf2019/products/b-pearl-jam-b-br-i-mtv-unplugged-3-16-1992-i
    We currently have 62 in stock.

Nice!
  • Options
    Found a copy at Bullseye Records in Milwaukee for $25.  Last one.  They had 6 at the beginning of the morning.
    Just picked up mine there as well! They were kind enough to set one aside for me and confirmed that they are now sold out. Really cool that they did that. And Bullseye is right next to Comet Cafe, which is one of my favorite spots to eat in the whole city. 

They had one copy each of Claypool and Phish. Phish was the first to go. But Claypool was also gone by the time I got there. Maybe I’ll find a used one in a year or two. Sounds like a really cool and unique release!

anyways, HAPPY RSD everyone! Spin em!!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,105
    Once again stupid fucking RSD exclusives.  Get to my store 30 minutes after opening...PJ gone.  Text my friend at another local store...all gone.  Leave and drive down to Vintage Vinyl (biggest store in STL)  all gone.  I have grown to hate RSD.  I buy vinyl all year long (and open and listen to them).  Now I have to try and hunt down one of my favorites PJ shows on vinyl.  SO FUCKING STUPID.  
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Nice!

62 at 2:37
    54 at 2:54
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    demetrios said:

Nice!

62 at 2:37
    54 at 2:54
    They started the day with 131 so hopefully most of their customers have hit the store already.  I ordered from this store for RSD in April and they were great
    Post edited by cp3iverson on